Possible Victim: Jessica Taylor, 20, found Manorville July 2003 & Gilgo Beach Mar 2011

you know...all these girls pimps seem to be very similar...lets find the connection between john terry, akeem cruz and khalil white...

Also, in the above article it mentions the name of Theforeigner's POI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found this article and had never heard about the Facebook thing before. This is very strange. Just one, or a few individuals behind it with a bad sense of humor, or something more?

http://www.examiner.com/article/vic...ller-atlantic-city-murders-reborn-on-facebook

So all 8 of them have had fake facebooks? Where the hell have I been? Why have I always thought that only AC4 had the fake fb pages? I've only ever heard of the AC4 having fake Facebook.

Anywho, I guess I kinda think its someone with to much time on their hands that are obsess with all this. Some people get over the top weird with crap like this. Maybe someone was starting a memorial for them and never finished. I don't think the killer is sitting home making fake facebooks for his victims. Why would he do that when he could just go make more victims. Then again stranger things have happen.

I found this article and had never heard about the Facebook thing before. This is very strange. Just one, or a few individuals behind it with a bad sense of humor, or something more?

http://www.examiner.com/article/vic...ller-atlantic-city-murders-reborn-on-facebook

Odd. I suspect it's a well meaning person with mental illness. Could be a prank, but a very strange one. If it was the killer, I suspect he would in some way "prove" he was behind it. A picture of one of their corpses, perhaps?

Odd. I suspect it's a well meaning person with mental illness. Could be a prank, but a very strange one. If it was the killer, I suspect he would in some way "prove" he was behind it. A picture of one of their corpses, perhaps?

Seems risky to me. Unless the perp was a real computer whiz and had some Quantico FBI Headquarters type skills for remaining anonymous online, I'd say it wasn't him. But the possibilities are endless.

There is also an "empty" Kimberly Raffo facebook profile established
Dec 10, 2010.

The next day Dec 11, 2010 police found the first GB4 victim Melissa Barthelemy.

An FYI there are only 2 Kimberly Raffo in the US, the murdervictim and one more.

https://www.facebook.com/kimberly.raffo?fref=browse_search

Sometimes I wonder if the LISK in fact gave police some kind of clue/tips, by phone? email? or something (say Dec 10th maybe?) as to go look at Gilgo Beach. And that police all along wanted to keep this a secret and only told media that a police officer, and his dog blue, went out searching on his own initiative.

Sometimes I wonder if the LISK in fact gave police some kind of clue/tips, by phone? email? or something (say Dec 10th maybe?) as to go look at Gilgo Beach. And that police all along wanted to keep this a secret and only told media that a police officer, and his dog blue, went out searching on his own initiative.

I've always wondered the same thing myself. And come to believe this is a huge possibility.

And I'll add that I think that if JT pimp is in any way involved with all these murders the best bet is trying to see how we could connect him to MB because she is the only other one who was a street walker at one time. Could maybe have something to do with how personal things go regarding MB. idk maybe I'm way off. just an idea.

IIRC KW was incarcerated when JT was killed.

ETA: I would agree that perhaps the "pimps" "BF's" might know the killer w/out even knowing that they do.

Seems risky to me. Unless the perp was a real computer whiz and had some Quantico FBI Headquarters type skills for remaining anonymous online, I'd say it wasn't him. But the possibilities are endless.

it isn't hard to change up your IP address if you know what your doing. My only question is...is there still ways to find out where the real IP address is coming from?

it isn't hard to change up your IP address if you know what your doing. My only question is...is there still ways to find out where the real IP address is coming from?

Oh yeah? How do you change your IP? I know of one way and it isn't foolproof. Enlighten me.

Oh yeah? How do you change your IP? I know of one way and it isn't foolproof. Enlighten me.

well that's what I'm asking is if its floor proof or not? when you do change you IP can that still be traced back to your original IP address?

And I'll add that I think that if JT pimp is in any way involved with all these murders the best bet is trying to see how we could connect him to MB because she is the only other one who was a street walker at one time. Could maybe have something to do with how personal things go regarding MB. idk maybe I'm way off. just an idea.

I think KW and JT can be traced to Wappingers Falls and both possibly to Buffalo. MB, as well as, R Tangredi-Beinlich AND her daughter can also be traced to Buffalo. But, that doesn't really mean very much.

Packet Injection. Done. Fast simple untraceable especially when using a public hot spot. I would spoof the MAC address as well in case LE were to get a hold of my computer. :escape:

I could list about 50 other ways as well. Not brain science. Basic networking skills and some googling. Everyone thinking this person is a 'skilled techie' - I just think he is a very good planner and did all areas of research.

Packet Injection. Done. Fast simple untraceable especially when using a public hot spot. I would spoof the MAC address as well in case LE were to get a hold of my computer. :escape:

I could list about 50 other ways as well. Not brain science. Basic networking skills and some googling. Everyone thinking this person is a 'skilled techie' - I just think he is a very good planner and did all areas of research.

Nah I've never thought he was a skilled tech if anything he is your average typical technoweenie who's side hobby is killing hookers.

Back in the day me and my bf who is now a security network engineer use to change our IP all the time every time yahoo answers blocked us cause we would sit side by side on our laptops trolling the answers. We use to think it was funny. We called it cookies and trolling.

Point is that was over 7 years ago and we were 17 at the time and before we were even out of high school. So I'm pretty sure if a couple 17 year olds can do it so could someone with basic IT knowledge. And at the same time these murders were happening, before we yet even knew about them. I at a young age was very aware that burner phones existed and how to avoid being traced. So I've never thought this guy was a cop either.

Maybe he is an IT. Maybe he is educated. Maybe he knows his stuff but IMO that still don't make him very smart. Just lucky. And at some point everyone's luck runs dry.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back