Tori Spelling expecting again, financial woes and more

this is so distasteful to me. It is one thing if you choose to make your living by trouncing your personal everyday life out there for public viewing all the while moaning and wailing about how the paps are making your life miserable. But to cover topics such as your husband's alleged infidelity and drug/alcohol addiction as your children toddle beneath your feet is reprehensible IMO.

Marriage is hard. Especially one built on a foundation of infideility to the previous spouses. I do not wish either Tori or Dean ill. I simply wish they would do all of us and most especially their children a favor and keep this private stuff private rather than trying to capitalize on it for the paycheck.

this is so distasteful to me. It is one thing if you choose to make your living by trouncing your personal everyday life out there for public viewing all the while moaning and wailing about how the paps are making your life miserable. But to cover topics such as your husband's alleged infidelity and drug/alcohol addiction as your children toddle beneath your feet is reprehensible IMO.

Marriage is hard. Especially one built on a foundation of infideility to the previous spouses. I do not wish either Tori or Dean ill. I simply wish they would do all of us and most especially their children a favor and keep this private stuff private rather than trying to capitalize on it for the paycheck.

Ditto.

RBBM1: Marriage is the hardest job there is besides raising children. Marriage is a full-time job! LOL

RBBM2: I really wish they would keep their private stuff just that, PRIVATE! Some things that I have read really makes me wonder if they just didn't create this "crisis" to make money.

JMO

Tori is the daughter of a television producer and has basically done all her growing up on T.V. first on 90210 and then on subsequent Lifetime movies and a series of reality shows. While I don't agree (and puke in my mouth a little while they air their dirties in front of family, friends and complete strangers) this IS her world.

Here is my take... Not that it is worth much. :)

I think that no matter what her life looks like on the outside, She has had a rough time with her mom and family and so that makes life hard no matter what your tax bracket. I find her mother cold and distant and cruel, actually.

I do feel like she walked into this with a married man and so I don't know how she thought it would be different for her.

As for the show. I think it is a mistake, However, If she had not done it how many people would be out there screaming, " She showed us all the good stuff and not she is a hypocrite for being silent."

I do think that there are times when to me it looks like she and he are acting.

As actors I actually like them both. Dean did a movie called The Christmas Visitor with William Devane that I like a lot and I liked some of Tori's Lifetime movies and 90210 The first one.

I feel bad for anyone going through this.

But I really feel bad that it is all documented for the kids to watch one day.

I think she needed money and it was a way to make a living and keep her lifestyle.
Her Hubby is a jerk! Phoney Phoney Phoney!
Leave him she deserves better.
her Mom is a witch!

She does love her kids!

I read that he has a tatoo of her name over his penis!!!

I know redheadedgal...I saw that earlier and thought, WTF? WHO shares that kind of stuff? Good gawd!

JMO

I hear ya. I watched the finale this week and was mortified that Dean would have a tattoo on his pubis that said "Tori's". REALLY? That's just nasty.

I also watched Dean on Chopped Canada, and he's definitely a drinker. His face is all red and puffy and he looks like someone I would see sitting on a street corner begging for change.

Tori needs to kick him to the curb, IMHO.

Mel

I read that he has a tatoo of her name over his penis!!!

Yup. Wouldn't ya love to be the tattoo artist who had that job! How ackward to say I want my wife's name placed just above my penis! ewwwwwwww...

:scared:

Mel

And the label did such a good job of keeping anybody else off of it, right?

Yup. Wouldn't ya love to be the tattoo artist who had that job! How ackward to say I want my wife's name placed just above my penis! ewwwwwwww...

:scared:

Mel

To me doing that is the sign of a cheater. One afraid to be caught so the goes and does this ridiculous over the top thing to prove that he is not a cheater when he is.

The kids are not only living it, day to day, they are being filmed during this mess as well. But I suppose the parents will do whatever it takes for the money they feel they need.

I have zero sympathy for Tori and Dean. It's the kids that I feel sorry for. Tori cheated on her ex with Dean. Dean cheated on his ex with Tori. They both got what they deserved IMO. The kids, on the other hand, deserve parents that are willing to protect them instead of exploit them.

MOO

I always say, "If they'll cheat with you, they'll cheat on you".

Actress? She never could act and when was the last time she even had a role?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back