Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 211 43.9%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.3%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.8%

• Total voters
Three males. One found in 2012:

A man walking his dog found human skeletal remains in Manorville on Friday, 02/17/2012. Age and gender are not yet known, and it's believed the victim's body was placed there at least five years ago judging by the vegetation found at the site. The remains were found in a wooded area not far from where two female torsos and two male bodies were discovered between 2000 and 2003.

(newsday)

One found with Jane doe 2000 only 4 days later:

FOUND: Nov. 19, 2000, paved utility road off Halsey Manor Road, Manorville

Nude white female, 5’5”, 125 lbs, 35-40 years old, brown hair, body in pieces and wrapped in plastic bags. Head, hands and right foot missing. Died weeks before.

FOUND: Nov. 23, 2000 between exits 68 and 69, south side of eastbound LIE

White or Hispanic male, 20-30 years old, 5’6”, 112 lbs, short black hair, has surgical staple possibly from a previous fracture, wearing M blue/white striped Gap boxers. Dead for about three weeks. NCIC#: U-660001512

And one with Jessica T:
FOUND: Nov. 10, 2003 south of Long Island Expressway, Manorville

White male, 35-50 years old, 5’6”. Died up to four months earlier.

He was found months after Jessica was found in July, but I'll bet you 20 roubles they were dumped at the same time and the police never found this other body.

So every manorville dump is a pair, one girl one guy almost all unidentified....

heres the sources:
http://archive.longislandpress.com/2010/07/01/long-islands-unidentified-murder-victims/

So every manorville dump is a pair, one girl one guy almost all unidentified....

Brilliant observation.

If this were a TV show, he'd be killing a pimp or john with every female victim. Whoever the male victims are, it would take a powerful person to intimidate and control two people at the same time, though it's certainly been done before. BTK is an example.

BTK (blechh -- I saw him on TV during his trial and was disgusted at his obvious pride in himself) tended to take families. You can control two people who love each other pretty well by threatening the other one.

So maybe these victim pairs were couples, maybe from swinger's parties.

Three males. One found in 2012:

A man walking his dog found human skeletal remains in Manorville on Friday, 02/17/2012. Age and gender are not yet known, and it's believed the victim's body was placed there at least five years ago judging by the vegetation found at the site. The remains were found in a wooded area not far from where two female torsos and two male bodies were discovered between 2000 and 2003.

(newsday)

One found with Jane doe 2000 only 4 days later:

FOUND: Nov. 19, 2000, paved utility road off Halsey Manor Road, Manorville

Nude white female, 5’5”, 125 lbs, 35-40 years old, brown hair, body in pieces and wrapped in plastic bags. Head, hands and right foot missing. Died weeks before.

FOUND: Nov. 23, 2000 between exits 68 and 69, south side of eastbound LIE

White or Hispanic male, 20-30 years old, 5’6”, 112 lbs, short black hair, has surgical staple possibly from a previous fracture, wearing M blue/white striped Gap boxers. Dead for about three weeks. NCIC#: U-660001512

And one with Jessica T:
FOUND: Nov. 10, 2003 south of Long Island Expressway, Manorville

White male, 35-50 years old, 5’6”. Died up to four months earlier.

He was found months after Jessica was found in July, but I'll bet you 20 roubles they were dumped at the same time and the police never found this other body.

heres the sources:
http://archive.longislandpress.com/2010/07/01/long-islands-unidentified-murder-victims/

Thank you for additional detail. I've obviously lost track of all the "remains" and bodies in these areas. The male/female "pairing" IS very interesting and... I wonder if if the male found Nov 10, 2003 was someone KWhite (JT's pimp) might have known.

Brilliant, LiLo ! I never picked up on that before. I'm one of the ones who doesn't believe that Gilgo and Manorville are related, and this is a striking difference between the two, imo.

Off to ponder.

Brilliant observation.

If this were a TV show, he'd be killing a pimp or john with every female victim. Whoever the male victims are, it would take a powerful person to intimidate and control two people at the same time, though it's certainly been done before. BTK is an example.

BTK (blechh -- I saw him on TV during his trial and was disgusted at his obvious pride in himself) tended to take families. You can control two people who love each other pretty well by threatening the other one.

So maybe these victim pairs were couples, maybe from swinger's parties.

Maybe. Maybe a girl and her new pimp (done in by the old pimp). Maybe a girl and her driver.

I'd speculate that it could really depend on the circumstances though. IF the driver was nearby, (how pesky!) and the girl has already been killed, what more could you do but kill the only witness? We can speculate that there's some possible or loose connection between Manorville and Gilgo since pieces of more than one ID were in both locations. Were they actually discarded/dumped at different times? We may never know. Are they most definitely linked? We still do not know... The lack of details is so frustrating and probably what holds the keys to a lot of it. However, I personally wouldn't say that just because Manorville dumps were usually in pairs and Gilgo was not, that this detail definitely means they were not done by the same person. I don't feel we have quite enough detail to make that statement yet.

I just wanted to answer this question again, and with a bit more finality to it. No, no he won't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do you say that with such certainty ? Am I missing something? There have been plenty of serial killers who evaded LE for years and eventually got caught.

I'd speculate that it could really depend on the circumstances though. IF the driver was nearby, (how pesky!) and the girl has already been killed, what more could you do but kill the only witness? We can speculate that there's some possible or loose connection between Manorville and Gilgo since pieces of more than one ID were in both locations. Were they actually discarded/dumped at different times? We may never know. Are they most definitely linked? We still do not know... The lack of details is so frustrating and probably what holds the keys to a lot of it. However, I personally wouldn't say that just because Manorville dumps were usually in pairs and Gilgo was not, that this detail definitely means they were not done by the same person. I don't feel we have quite enough detail to make that statement yet.

Theres a seven pt series on youtube called Get Secure Arrow. Interview with Richard Dormer. All the dots have been connected. Looks like one killer.

I just wanted to answer this question again, and with a bit more finality to it. No, no he won't.

your completely off and couldnt be more wrong. I'm pretty sure all you need to solve this case is a list of amazon orders to massapequa and it would be pretty obvious who the killer is

your completely off and couldnt be more wrong. I'm pretty sure all you need to solve this case is a list of amazon orders to massapequa and it would be pretty obvious who the killer is

Amazon? Why's that?

Theres a seven pt series on youtube called Get Secure Arrow. Interview with Richard Dormer. All the dots have been connected. Looks like one killer.

I created a list of all victims of strangulation on Long Island from 1982 to 2012 from a list I made merged with a list Seaslug compiled. Nowhere did I find a "pair" of male and female victims murdered or dumped at the same time. A number of remains were partial remains and so old it was impossible to determine exact cause of death or time of death, even by year. This is certainly new information that there were "couples" found in Manorville and I would like to know who these victims were and when they were found. This case is so old many facts have been forgotten and now there is a lot of speculation with no basis whatsoever in fact. We used to always provide links to back up comments made but now it is just a free-for-all IMO. The thread I am referring to is titled "merged list of possible victims." I am not directing this comment to anyone in particular. I just finally thought someone should say something about "couples" in Manorville.

I created a list of all victims of strangulation on Long Island from 1982 to 2012 from a list I made merged with a list Seaslug compiled. Nowhere did I find a "pair" of male and female victims murdered or dumped at the same time. A number of remains were partial remains and so old it was impossible to determine exact cause of death or time of death, even by year. This is certainly new information that there were "couples" found in Manorville and I would like to know who these victims were and when they were found. This case is so old many facts have been forgotten and now there is a lot of speculation with no basis whatsoever in fact. We used to always provide links to back up comments made but now it is just a free-for-all IMO. The thread I am referring to is titled "merged list of possible victims." I am not directing this comment to anyone in particular. I just finally thought someone should say something about "couples" in Manorville.

Manorville was mos def dumped in "pairs". 2000 one male and female dumped together.....2003 JT and male dumped together (male found months later by suspicious mushroom hunter said to have been dumped same time as JT...july) Then the two other victims are male and female

last time i checked A + B = C

since toddler was Jane Doe 2000 kid maybe the male was the father and were looking at a whole family gone missing

The source for the "merged list" I made was Newsday, as noted. The dates of death were only estimates, some remains were 20 years old. None of these bodies were known to be killed or dumped in pairs. Please provide your sources and links for any information the bodies were "paired."

Amazon? Why's that?

Amazon orders going to massapequa:

Never let her go the anne marie fahey movie
books on richard cottingham (killed prostitutes in west 40's hotels)
books on rifkin, shulman
mickey mouse collectibles

shouldnt be rocket science to catch this moron

Amazon orders going to massapequa:

Never let her go the anne marie fahey movie

books on richard cottingham (killed prostitutes in west 40's hotels)

books on rifkin, shulman

mickey mouse collectibles

shouldnt be rocket science to catch this moron

No offense, but I don't see the connection. Because he used the name "Mickey Mouse" when he registered one of his burner cells doesn't mean he's a Mickey Mouse fan. That's pure speculation on your part. Chances are he doesn't care about it at all.

your forgetting about the young boy wrapped in the mickey mouse blanket on rockaway beach

Complete fluke. That blanket was probably supplied by the parent/guardian.

Now who's speculating? "oh that dead boy wrapped in a mickey mouse blanket down the beach from the other little dead kid wrapped in a blanket..oh thats just a coincidence! duh!" :facepalm:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back