Canada - Shooting spree in Moncton, NB, leaves 3 RCMP officers dead, 2 injured, June 2014 *Guilty*

There was only one shooter, right? Fingers crossed, that they got him! But in custody?
He is still alive? I thought he would take his own life.

*Treading Lightly* here....

It seems to be true.

I don't want to get modslapped though :scared:... hope what I have posted is OK.

There are pics of him in custody but I'm not sure if they're real. This is crazy. I don't trust "Twitter" random peeps.

They asked for radio silence and told officers to keep suspect in car. (Hope this is okay to say)

yeh that crossed my mind too is it real

This is reminding me of the first presser in AUstralia re MAL 370 heart pounding

Dont know if it is him but they are confused about transport whomever they are speaking about

Too sad.

Police have not released the names of the dead officers.

But all three men had families, sons and daughters and wives and lives to look forward to. And all three were just doing a job and, for all its knocks, for all the stories that you can find about a bad cop here, or there, these were the good guys, out risking their lives when they were shot down in a horrific crime.

Dave and Rachael Ross have a young son. He has blond hair. He looks like his mother. The couple were expecting their second child in September.

“These two little guys, or girl — we don’t know yet what it is going to be — will never know their Dad,” Raquel Vander Ploeg says. “This is the kind of nightmare that you never wake up from.”

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...a-rcmp-dog-handler-with-young-growing-family/

Fairly certain we aren't supposed to post scanner info upstairs. Don't want anyone to get in trouble.

If scanner is ok as long as no locations?

Hey, hey hey scanner talk is downstairs!! Plus I need company down there ;)

Some random person tweeted this-

"there was another shooting that happened wednesday night. Do not assume it's about Justin Bourque."

Soooooo :dunno:
Too many shootings to keep up wiht this week its unreal

Are any news channels or streaming covering this? Thanks

What is upstairs and downstaris mean! No codes allowed thats funny

Downstairs, the basement, where all the cool people hang out. Haha I can never remember the threads' name.

Charles Adler ‏@charlesadler 10m

We're waiting for Official confirmation But it looks like #RCMP have their man #Moncton

Charles Adler is a Broadcaster
(Radio Show 9-12noon (ct) weekdays CJOB- Email: Charles@CJOB.com)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back