Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kellie thompson in her statement says that a search warrant was obtained for 593 Brookfield Road on the 13 July 2012.
On the 13 July GBC was "settled" (pun intended) at his new residence at Wacol.
The BC had emptied the house on about the 1 July 2012 according to attached article.
What were they seeking in an empty house ?
What ever it was I hope they found it.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...brookfield-house/story-e6freoof-1226413239229

SUPREME COURT CRIMINAL SITTINGS

BADEN-CLAY (Trial)
Justice Byrne
Court 11
Floor 5 10:00 AM

http://www.courts.qld.gov.au/__external/CourtsLawList/Brisbane.htm

Thanks Marly. Notice there is the trial starting at 10 am and then at 2pm the judge will finish hearing the application that was part heard earlier in the week or was it last week. There are some outstanding issues, or maybe the judge's decision on the outstanding issues. They sorted out the jury questions but there is still more stuff, maybe the trial exhibits the media asked to publicise. We will find out at 2pm.

I've got a good feeling we'll all be lining up for a photo with Justice Byrne this Christmas ;)

702375-justice-john-byrne.jpg

Recovery of 'covert technology'... would they need a warrant to do that?
Wonder what BC Snrs chatted about as they packed up the house and when abouts did GBC's lease officially end?
**sorry - just found "lease ended last week" in article**

Kellie thompson in her statement says that a search warrant was obtained for 593 Brookfield Road on the 13 July 2012.
The BC had emptied the house on about the 1 July 2012 according to attached article.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...brookfield-house/story-e6freoof-1226413239229

Recovery of 'covert technology'... would they need a warrant to do that? Wonder what BC Snrs chatted about as they packed up the house and when abouts did GBC's lease officially end?
**sorry - just found "lease ended last week" in article**

BBM.

Yes Camp Chair, a warrant would have been necessary.

Thanks Marly. Notice there is the trial starting at 10 am and then at 2pm the judge will finish hearing the application that was part heard earlier in the week or was it last week. There are some outstanding issues, or maybe the judge's decision on the outstanding issues. They sorted out the jury questions but there is still more stuff, maybe the trial exhibits the media asked to publicise. We will find out at 2pm.

Thanks Alioop. I was wondering what the application was about.

OMG, that voice! :facepalm:

Another thing that made this story stray into bizarro land was his crash in the most unlikely place, 2 days after Allison's disappearance. I would love to know why? I've thought up so many reasons, one is that he wanted to scratch himself up a bit more, maybe hoped the windscreen would crash into his face. Is that too outlandish thinking?
Idk, my mind goes to strange places sometimes. :blushing:
039162-badenclay-car-crash-watermark.jpg

Unless I am mistaken, he was supposed to be on his way to the Police Station. QPS during the previous 24 hours, had obtained the necessary requirements for a full body search. They had noted the upper torso bruising and facial marks but had not been permitted to look further.
Any other marks, (IMO), besides those already noted, would have been incriminatory to say the least.
Any time "bought" through whatever mans would have been beneficial in regards to healing and disappearing any superficial marks.
The "accident" caused him to be sent to Hospital, instead of the Police Station, where photographs would have been taken and notes taken.
Those photographs would have very difficult to explain away.
Clever ploy in one way. It's not what the general public thinks by intuition or any other means; It's about the Law and Circumventing the Law.
Innocent until proven guilty. Etc. Well, that's what the Law says. And some people know that.

I've been refreshing my memory with these gems. The granny pash, the vacuum cleaner, the mustard jacket, the toys being taken to the car, 'Settled' number plates, cars being impounded, mobile phone stuck to ear (GBC should have got surgery to remove it), computer seized, business as usual, going to a doctor after the caterpillar didn't use the razor properly - instead being out looking for his wife. But nothing tops the interview with Liv biting her lip and GBC talking in such a pathetic little-boy voice and being 'a little bit hurt, but I'm ok'. Never once did he beg the public to find Allison. Too focused on SELF.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myyVcEXIEKE&Feature+player.detailpage

The first time I watched this video, I was waiting for him to speak of Allison, his Wife, the lady who was missing, the mother of his children, the love of his life. I waited for pleading words like "Please, Anybody, HELP. Please help me, help me find dear Allison". Some words like "I am distraught, I am a wreck, I love my wife, I am trying desperately to find my wife. Please help! Allison, if you can hear me, please come back. Please forgive me if I have upset you."
But though I watched it more than once, nothing like that was said or even hinted at.
It was all about him.
Until that news clip I had held hope that Allison Dickie Baden Clay was missing and alive.
After that news clip, it was clear to me that Allison Dickie BC had met with foul play.

The first time I watched this video, I was waiting for him to speak of Allison, his Wife, the lady who was missing, the mother of his children, the love of his life. I waited for pleading words like "Please, Anybody, HELP. Please help me, help me find dear Allison". Some words like "I am distraught, I am a wreck, I love my wife, I am trying desperately to find my wife. Please help! Allison, if you can hear me, please come back. Please forgive me if I have upset you."
But though I watched it more than once, nothing like that was said or even hinted at.
It was all about him.
Until that news clip I had held hope that Allison Dickie Baden Clay was missing and alive.
After that news clip, it was clear to me that Allison Dickie BC had met with foul play.
Which is why 'only a chipped tooth' is so strange.

7.15am 000 call (duration approx 3-5 mins)
7.30am Kieron Ash tasked to job
8.00am Kieron Ash arrived at address
8.18 am Jackson & Curtis start interview.

From the time GBC called 000 to the second police crew arriving was only 1 hour
IMO the 000 call wasn't an urgent call, GBC said he didn't want to be an alarmist but .....
Considering GBC didn't seem overly worried, the police certainly acted reasonably quickly. Allison was only late back from a walk.
I'd like to know if a neighbour did call during the night not wanting to be an alarmist but by morning the police were putting two + two together.

Only 18 minutes between Kieron Ash arriving to the second crew arriving IMO THEN showing real urgency.

I called 000 when a disadvantaged & lost woman was trapped on a roundabout. She had wet her pants, was too frightened to cross and couldn't tell me where she lived. It took the police 35 minutes to arrive with me making 2 urgent calls while waiting on a busy roundabout with the distressed woman. The closest police station was only 15 minutes away.

GBC certainly was re-housed by then. From my poor memory, was this the search done at night? Or was it for having another look for Allison's phone?

The bail application.
Police obtained witness staements that indicate that the defendant commented at the cross country event that he had just removed a catapillar from his neck and observed a small mark to his neck.

I wonder who made those statements? Probably someone who only provided a brief statement I am guessing.

http://www.news.com.au/national/ger...-documents-claim/story-e6frfkvr-1226413294650

I am from the bush. There is one brand of "caterpillar" that does actually cause hives. (If one is susceptible) The "caterpillars" are called hairy grubs, and they are found in brigalow trees. The nests are like a brown pendulous hanging bag, and easily recognized. They stand out horribly. Can't miss them. When you know they are there, you avoid those brigalow trees.
The allergy to hairy grubs is like an allergy to penicillin.
PS Any self respecting bush person does nor equate hairy grubs with caterpillars.

It was all about him.

LB1, what you say is so true. That is what most people would say. When I saw this interview on TV the first time, a friend was visiting. Nether of us said anything until we looked at each other and at the same time said "He's guilty". :jail:

Unless I am mistaken, he was supposed to be on his way to the Police Station. QPS during the previous 24 hours, had obtained the necessary requirements for a full body search. They had noted the upper torso bruising and facial marks but had not been permitted to look further.
Any other marks, (IMO), besides those already noted, would have been incriminatory to say the least.
Any time "bought" through whatever mans would have been beneficial in regards to healing and disappearing any superficial marks.
The "accident" caused him to be sent to Hospital, instead of the Police Station, where photographs would have been taken and notes taken.
Clever ploy in one way. It's not what the general public thinks by intuition or any other means; It's about the Law and Circumventing the Law.
Innocent until proven guilty. Etc. Well, that's what the Law says. And some people know that.

Taking another look at GBC's torso marks and scratches, could GBC be hoping the marks look like the seat belt grazes or welts?
IMO the welts and scratches look like shoe/jogger tread marks, trying to kick someone off & away from you.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2013/03/20/08/03/baden-clay-committal-enters-final-stretch

mods, I'm not sure if I'm over stepping the boundaries.

Funny thing is that he is past the police station and he shouldn't have even been trying to drive in that bit. To the left of that car is the bus stops for the interchange. To the right is the road that he could loop around and back to the police station. Being a local he should know that as he would have to drive through past the police station to get to Toowong.

Taking another look at GBC's torso marks and scratches, could GBC be hoping the marks look like the seat belt grazes or welts?
IMO the welts and scratches look like shoe/jogger tread marks, trying to kick someone off & away from you.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2013/03/20/08/03/baden-clay-committal-enters-final-stretch

mods, I'm not sure if I'm over stepping the boundaries.

Seat belt graze marks look like parallel ribbons and look like "seat belt marks".
Same width as seat belts and with definite long ribbon type marks.

Funny thing is that he is past the police station and he shouldn't have even been trying to drive in that bit. To the left of that car is the bus stops for the interchange. To the right is the road that he could loop around and back to the police station. Being a local he should know that as he would have to drive through past the police station to get to Toowong.

Very fortuitous that pylon. Either fortuitous or planned, who knows .....
Glad it wasn't my car though.

I'm wondering if the 13th July was a misprint & should read 13th June. There was a search at the house involving forensic team on the night of his 13th June arrest. Having said that, locals reported seeing police at the house at various other times in the following months.

marlywings said:
June 13, 2012 7:30PM

Several police cars, including scientific police and detectives from State Crime Operation Command's Homicide Squad, have arrived at the Baden-Clay family home on Brookfield Rd.

Police had moved the media away before the cars arrived at 6.25pm.

Scientific police appear to be searching the Baden-Clay home with torches and have switched on several lights both up and downstairs.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...rged-with-murder/story-e6freoof-1226394560300

Police also did a search of the parents car on the night of the bail hearing.

June 22, 2012

Police search Gerard Baden-Clay's parents' car

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lays-parents-car/story-e6freoof-1226404830587

Very fortuitous that pylon. Either fortuitous or planned, who knows .....
Glad it wasn't my car though.

I bet the owner of the car was really cheesed off! :floorlaugh:

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads