Kardashians - Love 'em or Hate 'em

What do you think about the Kardashian Family?

• Love what they are doing

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Hate what they are doing

Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Who are they?

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • 15 minutes are over, go away

Votes: 105 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm so sick of Kim and Kanye (an all those K's). But I do believe Kim and Kanye are perfect for each other. He is famous for being pizzed off and she will always be famous for being pizzed on. :sick:

Only 2 observations really.

1) I hope this is a marriage as opposed to just a wedding, for their child's sake.

2). Kris Jenner is 1 nose job away from having Michael Jackson-type face problems.

I hope it's a marriage too, for North's sake, but I have my doubts, at least on the part of Kim. She is just addicted to being in the spotlight and I think her wedding to Kanye was just part of that. :facepalm:

I'm so sick of Kim and Kanye (an all those K's). But I do believe Kim and Kanye are perfect for each other. He is famous for being pizzed off and she will always be famous for being pizzed on. :sick:

RBBM: BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Here is your latest Kardashian news. Kourtney is apparently pregnant again. Please don't ask me to go find a link, it was on my FB feed. I thought it broke the internet there for awhile...LOL

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

And yes, you all are most welcome! LOLOLOL

Here is your latest Kardashian news. Kourtney is apparently pregnant again. Please don't ask me to go find a link, it was on my FB feed. I thought it broke the internet there for awhile...LOL

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

And yes, you all are most welcome! LOLOLOL

I was just concerned I had not heard the name Kardashian in the last 23 mins.. :)

:floorlaugh:
He can't handle black women so he's become Eurocentric.
It appears he cannot handle himself. They're starting to look alike in a dreadful way. Spending that garish amount of money when there are economic problems all over the world, not that I'm asking him to give it up, is just dead common & obscene. Oh, but that's them to a 'T' A whole family famous for being....:waitasec:

He's rude (Grammys & Ms Swift) had some fairly decent material once, but is past his prime, JMO. She...does anyone know what she looks like without makeup & an artificial butt? And I'm not going anywhere near that argument/concept & its cultural origins. :rollercoaster:

Tedious is what they all are. No talent. No brains. Just what are they. Oh, talented for doing nothing & making it seem as if it's something.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::twocents:

I was just concerned I had not heard the name Kardashian in the last 23 mins.. :)

Well, I don't want you to be concerned about that! I will try not to let that happen again, OK? LOL :floorlaugh:

In my opinion they are no worse than any of the other reality shows. I wish I had never started watching HWOA. Kandi's mother is driving me nuts. HWONJ cast member a crook. BHHW Just nuts--all of them. I have to remind myself it is just a show. So, KUWTK is mild to me. I will say though that I am worried about Rob because I think he is truly depressed. No talent in any of the K's except making beautiful babies. jmo

It’s official: Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant!

After rumors began circulating last week that the reality TV star was expecting, Kourtney confirmed the news during a super-tease that aired just after the season premiere of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” on Sunday.
http://www.mtv.com/news/1841268/kourtney-kardashian-pregnant-3/

I just can not care at all. They are famous for being crazy if you ask me and sex tapes..

I did look just to see her dress because I thought it would be beautiful but it wasn't. It was ugly and cheap looking if you ask me.

That dress was horrid. I wonder which of the Kardashian clan told her the dress looked wonderful on her. 12 year old daughter said it looked like she put a bib on over the dress or something.

MOO

Actually I find this quite sad. Third baby - no marriage.

Not me. Reaffirms to me that Kourtney is the smartest Kardashian. Scott Disick makes beautiful babies but would you really want to marry the Smarmaster? I think Kourt is very well aware of what she has with him.

Geez. I could've gone the rest of my life without knowing that. :facepalm:

The chances of these two narcissists being involved in a real, meaningful pledge for life are about the same as the chances of a sick prawn in a flock of seagulls.

Nil.

I doubt it will last the year.

The Kardashians are famous for being famous.

The only good thing I can say about Kim is she's made it fashionable to have a ginormous arse which must be a huge relief to girls with ginormous arses everywhere who can now celebrate the feature instead of exercising it away.

Other than that the conspicuous consumption of this crowd makes me want to puke especially in a society where people die because they can't afford health care.

Book signing is a quick read for Kendall and Kylie Jenner, who skip out after a few minutes

"High-school dropouts Kendall and Kylie Jenner aren’t even interested in the book they wrote."

"Journalists invited to a book signing for “Rebels: City of Indra: The Story of Lex and Livia,” were appalled Thursday by the entitled reality TV stars’ total indifference on promoting their foray into fiction."

"Aspiring “authors” Kendall, 18, and Kylie, 16, arrived for their book signing at Barnes & Noble at the Grove in Los Angeles, where they posed with the novel for three minutes, scowled and refused to answer questions, then sat down for their obligatory book signing with all the enthusiasm of teenagers in a summer school algebra class."

"Photographers stood in awe as security staffers surrounded the pair just minutes later, declaring “the signing is over.” Barnes & Noble organizers plead in vain for the girls to fulfill their duties, but no dice."

“The whole event was a joke,” said one attendee.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...venile-market-article-1.1829240#ixzz34eZoXXUY

Did they actually write a book themselves or just put their name on the cover of a ghostwritten book ? Might be hard to answer questions about a book they haven't read.

This sounds hilarious:

"Rebel" is the story of two girls, orphans Livia and Lex who live in the new colony of Indra, but in very different worlds. (Orphans, huh? On some days, that must be Kylie and Kendall’s own fantasy.)

Indra is stratified — just like L.A. Livia lives on a paradise island that floats above the city (think Beverly Hills but with better architecture). Lex, poor thing, remains in an orphanage "down below" (kind of like the Valley).
Indra is great if you’re rich, but poor people are denied cosmetic surgery (no, seriously, that’s the book’s Jenner-esque take on deprivation). And in another only-in-Karadashian-world twist, Livia's father is a local Indra hero because he invented birth control.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...-book-version-article-1.1809120#ixzz34h7QGlJk

Book excerpt:
http://www.mtv.com/news/1832355/kylie-kendall-jenner-book-excerpt/

My Emergence Ball will be spectacular, and that is all that matters. As for me? I’m more of a gilded centerpiece to be admired. I’m Livia Cosmo, the Orphan Airess. Living, breathing memorial to the great Armand Cosmo. My father was a true Indrithian of Importance

Airess?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back