Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 211 43.9%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.3%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.8%

• Total voters
Now who's speculating? "oh that dead boy wrapped in a mickey mouse blanket down the beach from the other little dead kid wrapped in a blanket..oh thats just a coincidence! duh!" :facepalm:

It was in response to your speculation. It isn't my theory, that's for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now who's speculating? "oh that dead boy wrapped in a mickey mouse blanket down the beach from the other little dead kid wrapped in a blanket..oh thats just a coincidence! duh!" :facepalm:

When did this happen? I recall hearing the host of Get Arrow Security say a tweet or email came into his show asking if Long Island police contacted NYPD about this case.

http://nypost.com/2005/05/08/nypd-daily-blotter-1047/

QUEENS

*** The death of a child whose body washed up on the shoreline of the Rockaways in February has been declared a homicide, police and the medical examiner said.

The boy, believed to have been between 3 and 4 years old, was found on Feb. 5 on Rockaway Beach near 112th Street wrapped in a Mickey Mouse blanket.

The body had been stuffed inside a canvas duffel bag that may have once had a drawstring on top of it.

This happened only in 2005 and it's so clearly the LISK's MO <modsnip>. Like the manorville males this boy has been almost completely forgotten yet his case is so recent and so obviously connected to LISK

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/2688

I'm not to sure if they child really fits the lisk MO. jmho.

Sure, the fact that the toddler was found in a duffle bag might be a connection but its not uncommon for parents so dispose of their children to put them in blankets and bags.
This baby had broken bones IMO that's not how the lisk rolls. The broken bones IMO point to child abuse that obviously went to far.

I'm hoping that I've placed this in the proper thread...
I've kept an interested eye on this case for awhile now, but only recently delved into the surrounding blogs and forums...almost a subculture of LISK-interested parties.
Can anyone give me a good starting point for research? I'm at a crossroads: I feel that by not having read the original LISK site I'm missing something that everyone else is already aware of...

Thanks. I'm hoping to get caught up and be able to bring something of interest to the threads.

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

I've kept an interested eye on this case for awhile now, but only recently delved into the surrounding blogs and forums...almost a subculture of LISK-interested parties.
Can anyone give me a good starting point for research? I'm at a crossroads: I feel that by not having read the original LISK site I'm missing something that everyone else is already aware of...

Thanks. I'm hoping to get caught up and be able to bring something of interest to the threads.

I think this forum presented the most thorough research through the discovery of SG's body. We had many really dedicated posters and when facts got screwed up, usually someone was there to make corrections. After SG's body was discovered it seems a lot of people lost interest. IMO you were lucky you missed the LISK forum. There were a lot of crazy comments by people with ulterior motives. That site is still available through the Wayback Machine site.

Go to youtube Get Arrow Secirity. Richard Dormer interview.

Everybody is waiting to see this COWARD do the PERP WALK.

Won't happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a proclamation of hopelessness!

"Hope is a small, frail thing but it can survive the fiercest storms."

Our hope, for the sake of the families & justice for the victims, is that the killer is finally apprehended, tried & convicted & I truly believe he will be.

:please:

Maybe people lost faith in the Suffolk Co. police dept. The killer called Amanda 7 times. If they release parts of the conversation to the public then someone will recognize the his voice.

Remember the man that faked his own death at Jones Beach? On the day he plead guilty to that he was arrested again. This time he pretented to be a cop and accused a woman of being a prostitute. He ordered her to get into his van. She ran into her workplace and he followed her. He left when he was told the police were called. I wonder how well LE checked him out?

Maybe people lost faith in the Suffolk Co. police dept. The killer called Amanda 7 times. If they release parts of the conversation to the public then someone will recognize the his voice.
But how is this Suffolk Co. fault if the police didn't record the phone calls? Suffolk Co didn't get involeved until MB was found dead how many years after she went missing? I don't even think there was a tape with this guys voice on it. I've never read anything that has sated this as a fact they have his voice on tape.

But how is this Suffolk Co. fault if the police didn't record the phone calls? Suffolk Co didn't get involeved until MB was found dead how many years after she went missing? I don't even think there was a tape with this guys voice on it. I've never read anything that has sated this as a fact they have his voice on tape.

I did not imply that the calls were not taped. Why would the NYPD try and trace the calls without tapping them? They wouldnt.

I did not imply that the calls were not taped. Why would the NYPD try and trace the calls without tapping them? They wouldnt.
Yes but your implying that Suffolk co would of been the ones to have these tapes or have been the ones who recorded them. That doesnt make any sense if MB went missing from the Bronx and wasn't found till a few years after the phone calls.
Who owns the rights to the recording if there even is any?
Basically your saying people have lost faith in Suffolk co PD cause they haven't released recordings of something they didn't record and we don't even know for sure exist.

Yes but your implying that Suffolk co would of been the ones to have these tapes or have been the ones who recorded them. That doesnt make any sense if MB went missing from the Bronx and wasn't found till a few years after the phone calls.
Who owns the rights to the recording if there even is any?
Basically your saying people have lost faith in Suffolk co PD cause they haven't released recordings of something they didn't record and we don't even know for sure exist.

I would like to believe that tapes exist. It would mean LE did not do things half azz. That would be the NYPD. Parts of the tape should be released to the public for the purpose of voice recognition. Maybe an arrest would follow.

I would like to believe that tapes exist. It would mean LE did not do things half azz. That would be the NYPD. Parts of the tape should be released to the public for the purpose of voice recognition. Maybe an arrest would follow.
Yeah I'd like to believe they exist as well. But if they do I can't thik of one single reason they wouldn't release at least him saying two words. I thought once I heard that MB's family's lawyer had the tape. But pretty sure it was a rumor.

I live in Suffolk County and I haven't read one thing about the case in ages. All that's been written in the last several months is just a rehash of where the bodies were found, etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back