Haleigh Cummings general discussion

I found a blog that "i have no fingerprints" wrote May 25th. I won't link it though. It goes into how a FL millionaire funded Haleigh's disappearance, unknown to her, but later reciepts found show how Haleigh was being moved around to hide her...

Take that how you want because, well...it's TH.

I don't think we're supposed to post stuff from that wacko, Dr. Know?

Ron's being transferred back. I know JLChook, that's why I didn't link his blog.

The inmate for whom you registered, RONALD CUMMINGS with offender number V36497, has been transferred from the BAKER COUNTY JAIL to the custody of Lake C. I. as of 6/12/2014. Your registration has also been transferred. You will continue to receive updates about this offender.

who is bruce g again? thanks!

the earlier link for crystal still says "in custody"...

Maybe Ronald and Crystal were there in Baker also in regards to the skeleton remains found in Deland...

I have to agree with Dr K. The babysitter was first reported to be a female cousin.

This latest is interesting. Wonder what's up.

When I first heard about the case, they said stepmom was watching her. I remember hearing an early interview where Misty said something like she's a big girl, she can take care of herself. I remember thinking what an odd thing to say about a child that age. Never heard them refer to that quote again.

CS = Violation of Probation (Reopened for VOP WARRANT on 4/25/2014)
- Misdemeanor scheduled on 6/25/2014 at 0200 PM, MX - Judge JOSEPH WILLIAMS presiding. VOP CASE MANAGEMENT for 6/25/2014 at 0200 PM

02/19/2014 Guilty Plea (DRIVING WHILE LIC SUSP OR REVOKED / DRUG PARAPHERNALIA USE OR POSS)

Ron's being transferred back. I know JLChook, that's why I didn't link his blog.

The inmate for whom you registered, RONALD CUMMINGS with offender number V36497, has been transferred from the BAKER COUNTY JAIL to the custody of Lake C. I. as of 6/12/2014. Your registration has also been transferred. You will continue to receive updates about this offender.

Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father, was brought from prison to the Baker County Courthouse this week for a custody hearing for the pair's son, Ronald Jr., the brother of Haleigh Cummings.

Sources told Channel 4 that as a result of the custody hearing, Sheffield lost custody of Ronald Jr. The Department of Children and Families will not confirm that information.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/haleigh-cummings-mom-arrested-in-baker-county/26481934

Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father, was brought from prison to the Baker County Courthouse this week for a custody hearing for the pair's son, <modsnip> Jr., the brother of Haleigh Cummings.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/haleigh-cummings-mom-arrested-in-baker-county/26481934

From the article I linked about, CS is in trouble again and junior appears to have been removed from her care.

These poor kids, who have to live with parents that don't put them first. :tears:

I wonder why Ronald was in court for this? I just hope that Ron Jr. doesn't go to Annette or Teresa. They've raised enough unsavory characters.

From the article I linked about, CS is in trouble again and junior appears to have been removed from her care.

These poor kids, who have to live with parents that don't put them first. :tears:

Haleigh has been running through my mind like crazy and I do check in --first of all --maybe they did a TPR for Ron as that man should have NO say in who raises his son--he lost that right long ago (and multiple times) when he put drugs ahead of like getting his daughter to school, keeping her safe etc IMO and from what I observed about his grandmother or mother--PUHLEEZE--someone do a quick family tree including their records and their offspring/siblings etc--has anyone not spent time here :jail:? I wouldn't let them raise any one of my animals...-and obviously Crystal can't get it together so put Junior in a nice normal family where he can gain some stability-she's apparently not fit but to put him with any of these elders--well arrange a cell in Putnam for the child now as this clan knows NO different and neither will he.:tantrum:

I find myself feeling so harsh and its not my basic nature and it really hurts because it is like NO ONE can put a child ahead of their own needs/addictions or whatever...

It is however a blessing to see folks still carrying the torch for Haleigh...

Asked some of my legal contacts about this. Here is what I was told:

"It's probably a dependency hrg. They have to have both parents there so Ron was probably transferred for the hearing. If she was arrested for aVOP, Crystal has definitely lost custody of the child via DCF for a temporary basis. Temporary meaning about a year. They probably placed Junior in the custody of a family member until she completes a case plan through DCF."

Was told these types of hearings are sealed.

In RE's to Bruce, the person he beat was Marie (Crystal's mother). She is the victim in that case. They are no longer together.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back