The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 16th June - Trial Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 45s

Olivia: over the years we had a lot to do with one another, saw each other frequently. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 37s

Olivia says Gerard spent a lot of time with them after the birth of his first child. "Allison didn't visit very often." #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 44s

Olivia: after the birth of Gerard's first daughter he would visit, Allison less so. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 31s

Olivia: Allison and I spent time together without children. Spent much time together raising our families. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 47s

Olivia says after her second child, Allison asked her to look after her children one day a week so she could have time off. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 32s

Olivia: after second child born and Allison diagnosed with depression she asked me to look after kids one day a week #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 53s

Olivia says she is not sure if Allison worked all of those days she looked after her children. #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 57s

Olivia says there was a formal arrangement for her to look after 3 #badenclay children one day a week until 2010. @9NewsBrisbane

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 50s

Olivia: when I first met Allison she was very beautiful and very quietly spoken and sweet natured. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 32s

Olivia: When I first met Allison ... she was very beautiful and very quietly spoken and sweet natured. Olivia is crying. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 30s

Olivia: Gerard treated her like a princess. He used to call her princess. They were very much in love. #badenclay

There seems a very concerted attempt by the Clay Baden Waltons to paint the depression theory at every opportunity.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 25s

Gerard is crying as his sister cried and talks about how much he and Allison were in love. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 28s

Olivia: He would drive her everywhere. She never drove the car on her own. I thought that was strange. #badenclay

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 31s

Both Gerard and Olivia in tears as Olivia gives evidence. Tells how she looked up to Allison. #badenclay @abcnews

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 46s

Olivia breaks down on stand and Gerard cries too #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 56s

Nigel is asked whether he saw any evidence of depression, curtains drawn, in 2012. "Not specifically," he answers. #badenclay

Ooops! Been reading Websleuths over the weekend eh? Someone on WS picked up that: There were no curtains to be drawn.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 30s

Olivia: we did a parenting course together, over the years saw they parented differently, put a strain on their marriage #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 40s

Olivia: they never discussed anything private with us. I've struggled with that #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 37s

Olivia: I tried very hard to be a support person to them. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m

Olivia: They were both very private. They never really discussed anything private with any of us. And I struggled with that. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 35s

Olivia: one occasion Allison lay on couch and started crying about their finances #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 59s

Olivia says Allison came in crying one day and told her they were really struggling financially. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 39s

Olivia says she spoke to Allison the Monday before she went missing and discussed business issues, but not financial. #badenclay

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 31s

Both Gerard and Olivia in tears as Olivia gives evidence. Tells how she looked up to Allison. #badenclay @abcnews

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 46s

Olivia breaks down on stand and Gerard cries too #badenclay

I can't stop rolling my eyes!! :banghead:

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou
Olivia says she spoke to Allison the Monday before she went missing and discussed business issues, but not financial. #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 49s

Olivia says she noticed a strain on the relationship after their children were born due to different parenting styles. #badenclay @abcnews

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 30s

Olivia says they came back for a family holiday in Burleigh Heads in April, 2012. Then some time catching up with family. #badenclay

That's why he was having an affair?

sure.. makes sense.. . at least he was savvy enough to think up a different nickname for Toni.. .. maybe he had a whole string of 'em called Countess, and Duchess and Baroness etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff