The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 16th June - Trial Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 29s

Olivia says she doesn't recall having contact with her brother when she came down to SE QLD. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 44s

Olivia: had a family holiday on the coast then stayed at parents' Kenmore home just before she vanished. #badenclay

This probably has been discussed here before, if so my apologies, but isn't it unusual for the Baden-Clays appearing as prosecution witnesses.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 50s

Olivia: when I first met Allison she was very beautiful and very quietly spoken and sweet natured. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 32s

Olivia: When I first met Allison ... she was very beautiful and very quietly spoken and sweet natured. Olivia is crying. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 30s

Olivia: Gerard treated her like a princess. He used to call her princess. They were very much in love. #badenclay

I'm sure it's not just me .. but seems to me the judgements of Allison were extremely superficial .. did she have a personality to them, personhood, or did she just fit a mould? .. and then not fit it as much.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 31s

Says she spent a "lovely afternoon" with Allison, suffered a migraine on Sunday night and Allison picked her up from hospital. #badenclay

Because they thought she was "beneath" them?

Maybe, just maybe, it was to give Allison a break from the baby and some me time or rest time. Maybe also, the BCs were unwelcoming to her. JMO

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou
Says she spent a "lovely afternoon" with Allison, suffered a migraine on Sunday night and Allison picked her up from hospital. #badenclay...

Well Allison must have been driving on her own then? ooh, she has just qualified her statement...

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou
Olivia says she was surprised Allison picked her up because she didn't like to drive. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 55s

That was the weekend before her disappearance. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 29s

Olivia says she was surprised Allison picked her up because she didn't like to drive. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 36s

Olivia says she spoke to Allison on the Wednesday. Allison asked her to go see the children at cross country. #badenclay

sure.. makes sense.. . at least he was savvy enough to think up a different nickname for Toni.. .. maybe he had a whole string of 'em called Countess, and Duchess and Baroness etc..

Hey .. calling them princess saves a lot of embarrassment if he slips and calls one of them by the wrong name at any stage .. I'm not going to question my husband if he calls me 'duchess' when I'm usually 'princess' but if it's 'Sharon' things are going to get real LOL!

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 40s

Olivia: I also spoke to her on the Thursday evening after the cross country. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 36s

Olivia: Allison couldn't make school cross country Thursday April 19, asked me to go #badenclay

first we have heard of her not liking to drive, they are saying anything to make it look as if Allison was strange!

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 52s

Prosecutor has put up a photo of Gerard Olivia took at the cross country. #badenclay

maybe they realised they were not as far above as they hoped they were.. Alison was to be punished for being genuinely classy and not pretendy and faux with the made up name stuff..

The Baden Clays and Olivia are all under oath, they are giving there observations, surely we should give them credit that they are telling the truth.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 35s

Olivia says Gerard did tell her he had an itchy spot on his neck where he was bitten by a caterpillar. #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 44s

Nigel #badenclay: Allison's wardrobe was black, brown, cream, nothing bright. He says indication of a depressed person. @9NewsBrisbane

Can't see that his own wife or OW are 'Fashion plate Fanny's'. OMG, what a nasty piece he is - trying to put a decent person down. Jury will not be fooled and will see the animosity that he bears towards Allison. She was far too good for this lot of plastic would be aristocrats.:please:

Maybe, just maybe, it was to give Allison a break from the baby and some me time or rest time. Maybe also, the BCs were unwelcoming to her. JMO

Or maybe she just didn't really like them. Who can blame her!!

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 45s

Court shown photo of Gerard from April 19, in work attire, smiling, clean shaven, no injuries on face. Small red mark on neck. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 47s

She says it looked red and itchy and inflamed. She gave him stingose. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 49s

Olivia says she didn't notice any other marks on him. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 56s

Nigel: Allison's dress 'always of a dull nature - think that was an indication she was a depressed person'. #badenclay

Says the on-trend fashionista toting a man bag again this morning.

http://multimedia.aapnewswire.com.au/Search.aspx?search=baden-clay&section=newsroom

Was there not enough mustard in her wardrobe Nige? How naive this fool must be to think that colour choices in clothing have any bearing when depressed. Does this mean 90% of Melbourne folk are depressed on any given weekday? He's reaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam