The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 16th June - Trial Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe she just didn't really like them. Who can blame her!!

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 57s

Olivia says she woke Fri morning to see her other brother on Skype with new baby in Canada. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 34s

Olivia says she was heading back to bed when her mother came in to say Allison was missing. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 48s

Olivia: mum came in, closed door behind her, said don't want to alarm you but Allison's missing. #badenclay

Not...she is late back from a walk (maybe half an hour overdue if she had really gone for that walk)...no one hour and 15 minutes after supposedly leaving, Gerry rings his mum and says Allison is missing and she has to tell Ollie behind closed doors and Ollie has to jump in her car and race over in hot pursuit of Nige.

Wow. Diagnosis based on fashion choices. Want to slap someone right now. UNREAL!!!!

I know right .. WTF .. remind me to wear hot pink in the months leading up to any domestic incident just so anyone who hurts me cannot use this lame excuse .. I swear to god .. Guess 'Allison suicided' is going to be the defence strategy.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 47s

Olivia: spoke to others around Brookfield, walked around but didn't get far because wasn't in appropriate footwear. #badenclay

not me, Sprats.. I don't have to give them anything at all..

I find that so difficult on this site Trooper, it is all so one sided, there has to be something good on the Baden Clay side, Allison did marry him and stay in the relationship, she must have seen something good in them. She asked Olivia to look after her girls on a regular basis, that is not something you do with some h=yo don't trust or like.

I think we should at least let them give their evidence without assuming they are lying .

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 48s

Gerard asked Olivia if she thought it was too early to call police, she said no, not at all #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 24s

Olivia spoke to other walkers, groundsman, council worker, ppl in general store to ask if they had seen Allison. @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 35s

Olivia says she returned to find one of Gerard and Allison's daughters crying. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 30s

Olivia: Gerard treated her like a princess. He used to call her princess. They were very much in love. #badenclay

:banghead:

Yeh. Gee how I'd love to be treated like that.

So....the only mark OW saw on GBC was the small caterpillar bite from the cross country. She was at the BCs house when GBC dropped the sausages off. Still no other marks? Yet by the time she sees him at 7.30 he has three big deep scratches down his cheek?

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 55s

Olivia: I sensed that he was quite anxious, which we all were at that point. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 36s

Prosecutor asks whether she noticed anything about her brother. Olivia: I really didn't at that point. #badenclay

Wow. Diagnosis based on fashion choices. Want to slap someone right now. UNREAL!!!!

Yes, obviously he's never heard of Coco Chanel... she made the little black dress ubiquitous.

“Women think of all colors except the absence of color. I have said that black has it all. White too. Their beauty is absolute. It is the perfect harmony.”

― Coco Chanel

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 56s

Olivia says later she did notice the cuts on his face. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 52s

Olivia tells court she didn't notice anything about Gerard's appearance at first. Later saw marks on his face. #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 34s

Olivia took children to school before police arrived, sensed Gerard was "quite anxious, as we all were." @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

I find that so difficult on this site Trooper, it is all so one sided, there has to be something good on the Baden Clay side, Allison did marry him and stay in the relationship, she must have seen something good in them. She asked Olivia to look after her girls on a regular basis, that is not something you do with some h=yo don't trust or like.

I think we should at least let them give their evidence without assuming they are lying .

'we ' should?? with respect.. you are quite at liberty to do so.. I encourage you.. but me?? no thanks. I utilise my own judgement and come to the conclusion that Olivia and Nigel, on the stand, under oath are lying thru their teeth.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 55s

Olivia says she took the children to school. Came back to see a "few" police officers. She stayed for some time. #badenclay

I think what Trooper means it that you can think that but ....we....don't have to.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 35s

Olivia says at 9.30am she got a call from the school to say Gerard and Allison's middle daughter was upset and needed collecting. #badenclay

AT 8.30PM Alison is calmly talking about a sleepover etc.. talking quietly.. obviously, Gerard hasn't laid it out on Alison that Toni said she isn't to go to the conference tomorrow morning as yet.... he's keeping that for later.. just as obviously , he hasn't told Alison he is leaving her, like he told Toni he was going to, or that he was selling the business.... whatta surprise!..

the timeline is not making any sense to me, the children are still going to sleep at 8.30pm after having been put to bed between 6.30 and 7pm, seems a long time to go to sleep.

I really don't understand where the prosecution is going with this line of evidence, this sounds more like defense evidence

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 36s

Olivia: Later returned to house and saw about 15 police officers there #badenclay

'we ' should?? with respect.. you are quite at liberty to do so.. I encourage you.. but me?? no thanks. I utilise my own judgement and come to the conclusion that Olivia and Nigel, on the stand, under oath are lying thru their teeth.

THANKYOU Trooper, thankyou for a brilliant reply...agree agree agree:loveyou:

Amee: THANK YOU from those of us able to monitor but not contribute much during the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88