The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 16th June - Trial Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 47s
Priscilla: always very disappointed they were renting and didn't buy their own home #badenclay

They didn't own their own home? What about the private schooling and double barrelled surnames tho? Surely home ownership is part of the package?

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 33s
Priscilla: Easter 2012 we booked a family holiday on the coast #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 36s
Olivia says Allison was thrilled about the birth of their nephew but Olivia worried that Allison had always wanted a boy. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 51s
Olivia: did cross my mind Allison might have struggled with birth of nephew as she always wanted a son #badenclay

OFGS!!!!!!

My God Livvie ! You are going to have some serious discussions/confession with your God !

(Mods please forgive me if I have crossed the line...)

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 47s
Mrs Dickie says in Easter, 2012, they booked a holiday for Allison and the girls by the beach with their camper trailer. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 23s
Mrs Dickie said they had a family get together on Easter Sunday for lunch. #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 31s
Priscilla: had a few runins with Gerard early on - he was to bring up the children and not to interfere grandma. @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Every journalist puts a slightly different spin on the statements in court ..

Priscilla: Easter Sunday we met for lunch, then Allison and her family went back to Brisbane #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 47s
Mrs Dickie says they bought tickets for the girls to see Annie after Easter. They rang after to say "thankyou grandma". #badenclay

Sweet :)

My God Livvie ! You are going to have some serious discussions/confession with your God !

(Mods please forgive me if I have crossed the line...)

Olivia lives in a world of such utter craziness if she really believes her own story... .. its so very very peculiar.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 45s
Mrs Dickie says Allison sounded fine when she called after Easter. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 37s
Mrs Dickie says they run a craft group at the church. They got a call at 9.30am or just after to say Allison was missing. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 36s
Priscilla: we were at a church craft group on the Friday Allison went missing. Phone rang 9.45pm #badenclay

Imagine how difficult this is for Priscilla, Gerard sitting right there...She must hate that man.
C'mon, Priscilla, you can do it. Go girl, go!

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 44s
Mrs Dickie says they picked up some clothes from home and drove to Brookfield. Took them an hour. #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 53s
Priscilla Dickie: "(My husband said) Gerard's on the phone...Allison's missing. We just dropped everything." #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou
Mrs Dickie: I couldn't believe it. He had a pin striped shirt and a tie. Cool as a cucumber. #badenclay
2m

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
Mrs Dickie: We walked in and up the steps, there were police people there. And Gerard of course. #badenclay

Mrs Dickie: I couldn't believe it. He had a pin striped shirt and a tie. Cool as a cucumber. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 56s
Priscilla: Gerard had a pink striped shirt on and a tie. 'Calm as a cucumber', said g'day dad, mum #badenclay

Sandra Sully ‏@Sandra_Sully 40s
#BadenClay: Gerard and sister Olivia break down in court as she describes Allison and how she looked up to her. #TenNews

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 38s
Mrs Dickie is getting emotional recounting the day her daughter disappeared. "I said, what happened?" #badenclay

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 1m
Priscilla Dickie chokes up as tells of phone call from Gerard telling Allison was missing. @abcnews #badenclay

Priscilla: he said Allison was watching the football last night then wasn't there when he woke up #badenclay

Mrs Dickie says she looked in the kitchen and "the place was sterile". Says it was strange that cups and saucers were out. #badenclay

Mrs Dickie says she'd never had tea in a cup and saucer before. Always a mug. #badenclay

Mrs Dickie says she asked Gerard about the cuts on his face. He told her he'd cut himself shaving. #badenclay

Wow .. he put out morning tea for everyone?

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Priscilla: 'I've been married 50 years and Geoff's cut himself...' Cut off by prosecutor before she finishes #badenclay

.. damn wonder what she was going to say there ..

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 44s
Priscilla: we went into Allison and Gerard's bedroom. Thinks bed was made #badenclay

I will keep my opinions on the other evidence to myself. Pity, I did enjoy some of the intelligent conversation.

Don't do that Sprats...... Sometimes some contributors can come across a little ... ummmm .... Unco-operative. A while ago I dipped my toe in the water and entered the discussion but it didn't take long for some to put their cranky pants on and make me not want to contribute any more. Maybe they don't realise they're coming across that way but regardless ...... Your points may not be shared by all but they are valuable. Please continue to contribute.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 41s
Mrs Dickie is being cross examined by the defence now. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 46s
Priscilla: there was something about the place that wasn't quite right #badenclay

Mrs Dickie says she looked in the kitchen and "the place was sterile". Says it was strange that cups and saucers were out. #badenclay

Mrs Dickie says she'd never had tea in a cup and saucer before. Always a mug. #badenclay

Mrs Dickie says she asked Gerard about the cuts on his face. He told her he'd cut himself shaving. #badenclay

Before or after the caterpillar attack?

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 56s
Priscilla: Gerard had a pink striped shirt on and a tie. 'Calm as a cucumber', said g'day dad, mum #badenclay :maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong