The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 16th June - Trial Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 47s
Ms Walker: went to Brookfield, saw Gerard had scratches on his face. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 41s
Ms Walker says she noticed scratches on the side of Gerard's face. They seemed fresh, weeping. #badenclay

Way to go Allison for leaving those scratches there as a witness to what really happened :)

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 55s
Ms Walker says "we were all in shock that day". Gerard seemed calm. The police were doing their thing. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 54s
Ms Walker: as a mother you know what scratches look like. They looked fresh #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 31s
Ms Walker: Allison never confided Gerard was having an affair #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 23s
Kerry Ann Walker says Allison had not confided in her that Gerard had an affair. The court has adjourned for lunch until 2.30pm #badenclay

Wonder where these ball gowns were... in her car already? Still hanging in the closet?

I wonder if Allison broke the picture of the future during an argument?

Or if he taunted her with it?
'Future, what future, there is no future for you and I, my future is with Toni. I told you I don't love you' followed by a rant about the 'stupid' picture and him throwing it at her...

All MOO.

I wonder if there was glass in the vacuum?

Sent from my T-Hub2 using Tapatalk

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 47s
Ms Walker: went to Brookfield, saw Gerard had scratches on his face. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 41s
Ms Walker says she noticed scratches on the side of Gerard's face. They seemed fresh, weeping. #badenclay

Way to go Allison for leaving those scratches there as a witness to what really happened :)

Note...scratches not cuts !

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 23s
Kerry Ann Walker says Allison had not confided in her that Gerard had an affair. The court has adjourned for lunch until 2.30pm #badenclay

Great job on the tweeting. Thanks so much, Mrs N.
Phew, a break....now to my shower and other domestic duties! :drumroll:

Great job on the tweeting. Thanks so much, Mrs N.
Phew, a break....now to my shower and other domestic duties! :drumroll:

LOL me too!! Off to spray the bathroom with bleach so it gives that freshly cleaned impression :D

She said Mrs Baden-Clay had then told her she was excited to be working again at her husband's real estate agency Century 21 Westside.

"She had been excluded from working with Gerard for a long time," Ms Walker said.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-4-week-2-20140616-3a6an.html#ixzz34ldXWOdH

BBM for emphasis..

Gerard lost a hell of a lot of control when Alison found out about the affair... it must have enraged him... Alison working at the office, his texts and phonecalls monitored, his comings and goings.. having to go to counselling.. having to 'chat' about it for 15 mins a night must have been the last straw... all that control and liberty gone ... he probably simmered with deep and inconsolable fury 24/7.

And the money, of course.. Partners telling him what to do, mistress telling him what to do, Franchise owner telling him what to do, Banks telling him what to do.. Accountants telling him what to do, ...... the money going going gone, people knocking him back after he gives them the honor of being asked for a loan... bills due, bills past due.. that insurance bill.. .

thankyou for the relay Mrs G.. and the little gems of outrage, too.. heh.

thankyou for the tweetings, Amee... so deeply appreciated..

ole Gerard.. moaning away to Olivia about Alisons parenting skills... moaning away to Toni about the same thing.. ..

I bet Gerard and Toni spent many an hour nattering in high dudgeon about how Alison did stuff, and how Toni would do it better, and Gerard would be micromanaging it all.. Him and Toni flying down the freeway in his bigger car he told Philip Broome he would have to get to fit in his blended family. just him and Toni and the Baden-Clay-McKay-Woods-Mckay-McHugh kids...all the debts paid, and plenty of time to get into more debt if the story can hold together.. oh what larks....Gerard as king of the heap and Toni his obedient and ever compliant maid, lemme get my violin out.

Lunch time. Mrs Dickie was great on the stand

Sent from my ZTE T81 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members