The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 16th June - Trial Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the topic of colours....ooop a dais...I notice a few shades of black :rolleyes:

June 22, 2012

art-mediascrum2-420x0.jpg

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ard-badenclay-denied-bail-20120622-20s73.html

20th Mar 2013

sister_t300.jpg

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.a...ly-have-died-antidepressant-overdose/1798966/

A quick diagnosis: wearing dark colours, sombre colours, nay indeed 'tis black colours; this female person is not only depressed, but unstable in her mind, unable to control her bladder and vomits whilst possibly pregnant. Clearly her depression is the catalyst for her possible suicide. A call to 000 may be recommended. PS I don't recall recognizing who she might be.

this person has a longing to be chained and whipped.. a desire to be dragged around , a faux element of subservience disguised as omnipotence. notice the dragging down of the neck by metal implements.. . the shoes tell us that this person has difficulty starting the day off in a practical matter, choosing a unique perspective of 'style' over practicality.. the skirt is meant to allure and provoke desire, portraying modesty aligned with provocation, and

you get my drift..

It is still baffling why Olivia was searching (in the short time from approx time of 6.55 am when she most likely became dressed and jumped into her car and set out to drive the 5 mins or so to GBC's house) spent her time looking behind bushes along Gold Creek Rd and entering the Showgrounds to go and ask workmen whipper-snippering round the cricket pitch if they had seen Allison ....... instead of maybe phone the Ambulance to see if they had been called out to an accident near the GBC residence earlier that morning.

GBC spoke to Olivia on her phone at 7.11 am and they agreed that it was not too early to ring 000 to report Allison missing (stated today during the Trial).

See I walked that route that morning and would have hit the rest home about 6.50am and saw nothing. No Allison no OW searching etc. Not sure what bushes she was looking behind because she would have been noticed by the other 80 or so employees that traveled that same route to start at 7-7.30am. Noone at work mentioned anything strange on the way. Only people coming back from lunch who saw the police etc then.

Great to see so many new contributors amongst the long timers. Arm chair frustration is how I summarise my feelings. The way the bcs are bashing the anxiety drum makes me so mad as I suffer anxiety. The very nature of anxiety is fear, and the biggest fear you have is that of dying so nobody who suffers with this will willingly do what they most fear - die intentionally! I do feel reassured by the integrity of the jury, as, statistically, much of the population suffers anxiety.

I also cast my mind back to the behaviour of Jill Meagher's husband when she didn't come home. No clean shaved face there. No well dressed person for the camera. Just pure distress. His anguish was palpable. Genuine. Definitely the antithesis of how jerred behaved when his wife goes "missing".

Why doesn't someone just come out and ask the witnesses " what did you think happened to Alison that morning? " or does that constitute hearsay?

I understand why Alison was a "private" person because when you are in a situation where the person you have married has behaviors that are questionable, you feel ashamed that you are endorsing those behaviors by remaining in the situation therefore you don't tell anyone because you know they will say "how can you out up with that" "just leave him" "I wouldn't stick around if my husband did/said that!" ..... so you then judge yourself as being weak for not being able to be strong and forthright....so you keep it to yourself!

My gut feeling is that the qps took a long time to arrest him and for him to have been incarcerated for two years and had bail refused tells me that their case is strong. There will be justice for Alison, her girls and her dear parents.

Keep up the good sleuthing everyone - just glad I am on a break from uni and that the kids are still in school so I can lurk every couple of hours!

Do you think after Thursday's effort the defence team advised NBC to wear something yellow today to appear more sympathetic?

article-2658727-1ECD890600000578-385_306x516.jpg

See I walked that route that morning and would have hit the rest home about 6.50am and saw nothing. No Allison no OW searching etc. Not sure what bushes she was looking behind because she would have been noticed by the other 80 or so employees that traveled that same route to start at 7-7.30am. Noone at work mentioned anything strange on the way. Only people coming back from lunch who saw the police etc then.
It must have all happened very quickly ....... so quickly that people missed seeing her. Olivia must be telling this story for a particular reason! .... but she wants the Jury to believe that it happened ..... the real reason will most likely emerge later on during the Trial. Maybe it is because it is to support GBC's tale that he took the Captiva out to look for Allison that morning ..... from all accounts (GBC phoned 000 at 7.15am while he was out 'driving the streets' looking for Allison. They would most likely have doubled up looking along Allison's 'usual route'. Sounds odd!

I know right .. WTF .. remind me to wear hot pink in the months leading up to any domestic incident just so anyone who hurts me cannot use this lame excuse .. I swear to god .. Guess 'Allison suicided' is going to be the defence strategy.

Yes - and I also think they were trying to paint a picture of poor Gerard's life with this depressed dreary wife, so we felt sorry for him before TM arrived on the stand....

Well, she is on TV. Maybe she's loving the limelight. Pfft!!!!

I doubt TM would have had it easy since Allison's death. I'm in Sydney & I'd recognise that face if I saw it. How many jobs were lost because of recognition.

Ladies, would you like her working alongside your man??

Thank Neuromancer and I take your point(s). It's just that TM seems to me to be as cunning as an outhouse rat, or am I flattering her too much?

Dunno Makara - I just see her as naive and gullible and a victim of a narcissistic seducer too. These guys can be ridiculously charismatic when they're on the hunt. I mean, she fell for "my marriage is over but I can't possibly leave her because of xx", "we don't sleep together any more" and all the rest of those lines that should ring warning bells, so it sounds like she was infatuated very quickly and all sense went out the window.

I suppose looking at it strategically, I think he only would have told her if he really needed to use her for some part of it, because otherwise she'd be too much of a loose canon to take the risk of involving her.

This may be coloured by my opinion that, while he may have been fantasising about murdering A (to solve all his problems) and maybe plotting to some degree, the actual murder took place in a fit of rage during a fight with A (while still pissed off after being yelled at on the phone by TM and furious at how little control he had over his life) that reached a point of no return and he took the chance to do it there and then. Maybe he'd already hit her, she tried to call the cops, he knew the last thing he needed right now was an assault charge, etc

I think if it had been totally pre-meditated it would have been neater. Maybe a fall while bush-walking or something.

Yes - and I also think they were trying to paint a picture of poor Gerard's life with this depressed dreary wife, so we felt sorry for him before TM arrived on the stand....

It's like that awful book OJ wrote .. Just because they managed to justify it to themselves they think others will be convinced by their dodgy logic!

It must have all happened very quickly ....... so quickly that people missed seeing her. Olivia must be telling this story for a particular reason! .... but she wants the Jury to believe that it happened ..... the real reason will most likely emerge later on during the Trial. Maybe it is because it is to support GBC's tale that he took the Captiva out to look for Allison that morning ..... from all accounts (GBC phoned 000 at 7.15am while he was out 'driving the streets' looking for Allison. They would most likely have doubled up looking along Allison's 'usual route'. Sounds odd!

Also along Gold Creek Road there was really no footpath and no place to park a car except near the roundabout or down near the resthome. Any parking anywhere in between would have to be on the road and would attract attention it is a narrow road. Trust me you would notice something strange on this road. Not to mention all the cyclists that go that way in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member