The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 18th June - Trial Day 6, Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I'm around to do tweets today also.

I'm hoping today that we will get some answers to that roundabout & that the questioning might become more "intense", as I've thought that they have been fairly easy on the witnesses so far.

GBC was just pouring out any nasty comments that he could think of. None really true, but he knew Allison would take it personally and be hurt by it. Such a typical thing for a person to do to maintain control over another and continue the belittlement. Says more about G than A.
:jail::jail::jail:

It just seems like such an intentionally hurtful thing to say - and very belittling, as you say. He really took every shred of self-esteem and dignity he could away from her. :maddening:

If we are continuing with the recorded police interview, then logically, we should then segue into the police investigation...and the roundabout! I drive through that roundabout at least twice every day and think of this investigation without fail.

Was the roundabout re-enactment before or after Allison was found?

After...Allison's body was found April,30th...

May 13, 2012

On Thursday night police spoke to several people driving both ways through the Kenmore roundabout between the hours of 11.30pm and 4am, hoping to talk to anyone who may have been in the vicinity at the same time on April 19.

A number of people gave police information.

The Sunday Mail observed as many as 25 cars travelling through the roundabout every five minutes at some times.

http://www.news.com.au/national/killer-was-not-a-stranger-say-police/story-e6frfkvr-1226353911863

Aislin Kriukelis ‏@AislinKriukelis

The #BadenClay murder trial will this morning focus on the early stages of the investigation into Allison's disappearance. @TheTodayShow

Good morning and G'day Websleuthers!!

I've listened to the 000 call and GBC was pretty calm.
I notice his name is pronounced Gered not Geraaaaaard, haha.

Pfft, as if it makes a difference when you're on trial for murder. jmo

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 15s

We're about to make a start for day six of the Baden-Clay trial.

Elizabeth Tilley ‏@liztilley84 1h
Jury in murder trial of Gerard #badenclay will continue listening to police interview recorded the day Allison vanished @SkyNewsAust

The #BadenClay murder trial will this morning focus on the early stages of the investigation into Allison's disappearance. @TheTodayShow 2hrs ago

Elizabeth Tilley ‏@liztilley84 1h
Jury in murder trial of Gerard #badenclay will continue listening to police interview recorded the day Allison vanished @SkyNewsAust

Prime would you like me to do the tweets till lunch? Gotta sharethe workload :p

A thought.
Those scratches on GBCs face were not there the night before. Professionals have stated they are not shaving cuts. GBC says they are shaving cuts. Therefore he is lying. Why would you lie about something like that if there was no reason too. If those scratches weren't on his face would this court case be happening? So glad Allison scratched him. IMO

In addition, I believe that there were no bloody tissues in the bathroom, which for arguments say, one would use to wipe off blood from a shaving cut. Nor was there any blood residue found on any of the razors. GBC is a liar. If he's lying about this, which he is, then what else is he lying about? He couldn't lie straight in bed at this point :notgood:

oT my baby girl is a big 5 yo today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In addition, I believe that there were no bloody tissues in the bathroom, which for arguments say, one would use to wipe off blood from a shaving cut. Nor was there any blood residue found on any of the razors. GBC is a liar. If he's lying about this, which he is, then what else is he lying about? He couldn't lie straight in bed at this point :notgood:

I've thought about the lack of blood on the razor. Devils advocate here. People do rinse and tap the razor when shaving. Maybe it was just cleaned thoroughly?

Morning folks! :seeya: I am clad in my black track pants and grey hoodie with a mug of coffee all ready for today.

Jamie McKinnell ‏@jamie86 1m

Trial of Gerard #badenclay resuming for day 6, will continue hearing a recording of police visit to home on 20/04/12 @NewsTalk4BC

Morning all :)

Here early, and have to leave in a minute - I'm going to try and get back to the thread during the day. I will bring back muffins and coffee for everyone on my return.
Its going to be another interesting day.

I've thought about the lack of blood on the razor. Devils advocate here. People do rinse and tap the razor when shaving. Maybe it was just cleaned thoroughly?

There would also be skin in the razor and that isn't always easy to get out (speaking from experience here!)

Baden_clay_wedding_day.jpg

Love this picture of Allison & her mum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members