The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 18th June - Trial Day 6, Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he would have had the guts to drive her dead body out into the middle of nowhere, handle and dispose of it by himself. He seems way too much of a cry baby to deal with that alone.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Allison's phone's last call was to Livvie. Was GBC using the phone ?....just askin'

:dunno:

It wasn't wet. You can easily walk down there when it is dry!!!! You can stay off the clay and two people could have swung her onto it.

Thanks poss I thought a policeman fell and found the climb was really difficult.

Sorry I must be having a <modsnip> moment. :facepalm:

I wonder if he removed any significant amount of money and placed just $20 in her bag. When she eventually would be found, not wanting a large amount of money tied up for a lengthy time. $20 could be written off with ease.

You have to have understanding: there had a little money to be available to go for a coffee with his next life companion ... :smile:

Just got home from my day at court and haven't had a chance to read any posts yet so forgive me if I'm too late with this information. I didnt think there was anything new to report, the BCS were there again today.
After the jury was dismissed for the day there was discussion regarding next monday. The reason GBC wont be there on monday is because the jury are going to visit the bridge and house, and relevant surrounding streets. So the bridge will be closed for this to take place.
Apparently there has been two new witnesses come to light since the weekend. One of those lives nearby, I think they said they will be on tomorrow.
Oh and the BCs and OW must be feeling a little depressed cause they were all wearing black today.
:)

Thanks What If! Interesting about the two new witnesses. Alioop, what would the process be to have these witnesses testify? I am guessing they would've contacted police, then spoken to the prosecutors who would then have to notify the judge and defence?

Does anyone else here agree that the Prosecution must be holding something critical close to their chest? The performance so far has be a bit softly, softly for mine.

I've uploaded a PDF file of SC Simmons interview with GBC.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10636405&postcount=230"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AU-Allison Baden-Clay,43,Brisbane QLD, 19April2012 MEDIA/TIMELINE LINKS,NO DISCUSSION[/ame]

Apologies for not remembering which member asked "when did TM hear about the other women"...in that above report...

But she said she learned through police, a month after Allison went missing, that he was having affairs with two other women.

http://www.dailymercury.com.au/news/mistress-tells-court-baden-clays-lie-low-request/1795712/

In today's Telegraph it states, Ms McHugh said "GBC had told her in June of 2012 about affairs with two other women". At the time he had just rekindled his relationship with Ms McHugh after a break of several months.

Yet, I feel sure I read she claimed to be unaware of the other affairs until told by Police.

4.00pm Allison's hairdresser appointment

7.00pm Allison left the hairdresser (possibly to drive straight? home about 15 or so minutes. Add time getting to and from car, etc.)

7.15pm (approximate time) Allison arrived home

Assuming (on my part only) that the children were fed, and possibly bathed, Allison would have said "Hello", and more importantly "Hello" to her three children.
If it is true that the children were fed and bathed, Allison may have needed time to prepare a meal for herself. Maybe not, may have got straight down to business, i.e. Toni and the conference.

Key words here: the Conference and TMcH.

An argument ensured. (Children on the periphery in hiding and terrified. Pretending not to hear) (Conjecture on my part.)

10.00pm Anne Marie Rhodes heard fighting, a scream and a thud and car wheels screeching.

10.30pm (approximately) Anne Marie Rhodes heard a loud thud. Then heard car wheels squeal and the car go back towards Brookfield.

A long gap follows ......

06.00am hours OW was at the GBC household, when the children were told Mummy had fallen down a hole and wouldn't be back.

6.20am: GBC sent a text message to Allison saying: &#8220;Good morning! Hope you slept well? Where are you? None of the girls are up yet! Love G&#8221;

6.41am: GBC sent second text message &#8220;Al, getting concerned. Where are you?The app doesn&#8217;t say either?The children now up. I&#8217;m dressed and about to make lunches. Please just text me back or call! Love G&#8221;.

7.09am: Police allege GBC searched the term &#8216;self incrimination&#8217; on the Internet.

7.14am: It is alleged GBC accessed the Queensland Police Service home page.

7.15am: GBC called 000.

8.30am: Uniformed police arrive at the home in response to the triple 0 call

9.34am: Police allege GBC searched &#8216;psychiatrists Brisbane West&#8217; on his phone.

9.54am: Police commenced the investigation into Allison&#8217;s disappearance.

10:01am - GBC phoned the Brookfield School.

12:00pm - GBC phoned NBC. Pinged from Indoorpilly.

12:25pm - GBC phoned the Brookfield Showground maintenance man. Pinged from Indoorpilly.

12:29pm - GBC phoned his solicitor Darren Mahoney. Pinged from Indoorpilly.

12:51pm - GBC phoned his solicitor Darren Mahoney. Pinged from Indoorpilly.

1:06pm - GBC phoned NBC. Pinged from Indoorpilly.

1:11pm - GBC phoned Robyn Ratcliffe, Solicitor Toowoomba. Pinged from Indoorpilly.

1:12pm - GBC phoned Robyn Ratcliffe, Solicitor Toowoomba. Call pinged from Chapel Hill.

Photo of cut on GBC's hand in this link

Transfer blood stain' found in back of Allison Baden-Clay's car, court hears, as photos of Gerard's marked face and torso - and his first interviews with police - are presented at accused wife-killer's trial

article-2660905-1EE07E1500000578-802_634x410.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...accused-killer-told-police.html#ixzz34yfzco9g

Note length of nails in the photo that shows GBC's hands (palm down) here:

http://multimedia.aapnewswire.com.au/Search.aspx?search=baden-clay&section=newsroom

I don't think he would have had the guts to drive her dead body out into the middle of nowhere, handle and dispose of it by himself. He seems way too much of a cry baby to deal with that alone.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Yes I agree Freya. It's also possible that GBC stayed at home with the girls and someone very close to GBC disposed of Allison's body.

4.00pm Allison's hairdresser appointment

7.00pm Allison left the hairdresser (possibly to drive straight? home about 15 or so minutes. Add time getting to and from car, etc.)

7.30pm (approximate time) Allison arrived home

Assuming (on my part only) that the children were fed, and possibly bathed, Allison would have said "Hello", and more importantly "Hello" to her three children.
If it is true that the children were fed and bathed, Allison may have needed time to prepare a meal for herself. Maybe not, may have got straight down to business, i.e. Toni and the conference.

Key words here: the Conference and TMcH.

An argument ensured. (Children on the periphery in hiding and terrified. Pretending not to hear) (Conjecture on my part.)

10.00pm Anne Marie Rhodes heard fighting, a scream and a thud and car wheels screeching.

10.30pm (approximately) Anne Marie Rhodes heard a loud thud. Then heard car wheels squeal and the car go back towards Brookfield.

A long gap follows ......

06.00am hours OW was at the GBC household, when the children were told Mummy had fallen down a hole and wouldn't be back.

6.20am: GBC sent a text message to Allison saying: “Good morning! Hope you slept well? Where are you? None of the girls are up yet! Love G”

6.41am: GBC sent second text message “Al, getting concerned. Where are you?The app doesn’t say either?The children now up. I’m dressed and about to make lunches. Please just text me back or call! Love G”.

7.09am: Police allege GBC searched the term ‘self incrimination’ on the Internet.

7.14am: It is alleged GBC accessed the Queensland Police Service home page.

7.15am: GBC called 000.

8.30am: Uniformed police arrive at the home in response to the triple 0 call

9.34am: Police allege GBC searched ‘psychiatrists Brisbane West’ on his phone.

9.54am: Police commenced the investigation into Allison’s disappearance.

If Allison was just having her hair streaked and touched up, it won't have taken 3 hours. Thursday night is busy in most salons and they try to fit people in and get them out as quickly as possible. I can have my hair coloured, cut and streaked in under 2 hours. It is not a long process. The other thing that intrigues me about the hairdresser is the phone records that show Allison ringing them at 4.48pm, not something you do if you are at the hairdresser!

You know what?
Gerard made the bed. He would have known if Allison"s side had been slept in. How could he not know?

What's with the "special" treatment for TM!??!!?

Toni McHugh, the former mistress of Gerard Baden-Clay, is driven out in an unmarked police car as she leaves the Supreme Court in Brisbane on Tuesday. She told court Baden-Clay had affairs with other women

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...accused-killer-told-police.html#ixzz34ymf3IBD

Ooooh BC seniors would be feeling quite put out that no one organised a Range Rover for them. Fancy having to go 'pedestrian'. :snooty:

If Allison was just having her hair streaked and touched up, it won't have taken 3 hours. Thursday night is busy in most salons and they try to fit people in and get them out as quickly as possible. I can have my hair coloured, cut and streaked in under 2 hours. It is not a long process. The other thing that intrigues me about the hairdresser is the phone records that show Allison ringing them at 4.48pm, not something you do if you are at the hairdresser!

Thanks Spratsmum. I need all that for a more accurate Time Frame. Heard only yesterday Allison left the hairdresser at 7.00pm. First I heard of that. Also there was mention made of ball gowns, but I think that was a run in with GBC and a WS sleuther.
It would good to know what time that was, as it would suggest what time Gerrid might have arrived home. (I mean the true time, not a time suggested by either G or his family)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member