The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 19th June - Trial Day 7, Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 16s

Prof Wells is being asked by the defence about photographs of Gerard's hands. #badenclay

The court is being shown a photograph of the palms of Gerard's hands. #badenclay

Prof Wells is asked whether he said it was consistent with being caused by screwdriver. "I'd be very surprised if I used those words."

Defence reads from notes. "I could have misquoted you." Prof Wells: "You did, but I won't hold that against you." #badenclay

Getting snarky now!!!

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 55s

Prof Wells: thought quality of photographs very good. Didn't have major reservations abt quality of photos. #badenclay @abcnews

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 2m

Exchange over injury on Gerard's palm. Michael Byrne QC: 'I may have misquoted you.' Prof Wells: 'You did.' #badenclay

Also re the sale of the investment property it wasn't done secretly, there was a for sale sign and advertising. It was sold to a reputable developer and appears for market value.

Re the caterpillar bite I have always thought this to be true. Why fake it at the time when people could have a look and offer stingose. So he has one mark on his neck that can be explained.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 41s

Prof Wells was asked about injuries from a damaged razor. He says the pictured razor he saw did not seem to be damaged. #badenclay

Prof Wells has been excused. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 41s

Prof Wells was asked about injuries from a damaged razor. He says the pictured razor he saw did not seem to be damaged. #badenclay

Prof Wells has been excused. #badenclay

A little bit of Snark is good

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · now

Next is Sergeant Kathryn Denny from the police photographic section. #badenclay

Sgt Denny took photographs of the Kholo Creek bridge area. #badenclay

I think you should change your name to Mumma Awesome Web Detective!!!! :) Gosh, if they can match the dye in that hair to her hair when she died, that would be a smoking gun to me.

LOL - I think I've just watched too much rubbishy crime TV. They CAN match the hair to a very tight timeframe as it's blonde. It was only at that 3rd appointment that she had foils done. The bleach treatment will be even more irrefutable through the microscope. It's DNA-matched to Alison which means it must have the root on it. So they will also be able to see how it's a very fresh treatment with no regrowth (fingers crossed the hairdresser didn't miss any of it!). This will be forensic evidence to corroborate the testimony from the hairdresser that this was the only bleach to blonde treatment in the last 2 months. The car is 8 weeks old.

Sorry to keep banging on about this one hair, but it is actual black and white forensic evidence compared with all the circumstantial stuff. One hair that can send him to jail. Yay hairdressing!

and Allison's brother was completely overlooked too as it belonged to both siblings. Pretty low thing the lawyers tried to pull then. jmo

It did not belong to both siblings, it belonged to Allison and GBC via their company. Kelly Beckett who did the financial investigation found no written evidence of anyone else having an interest in it.

They're sure spending a long time on the scratches.

When are we going to get to the roundabout...lol.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 25s

Sgt Denny has been excused. #badenclay

That must have been a time record on the stand!!

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 24s

Next we have Dr Tom George, a psychiatrist with 36 years experience. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 28s

Dr George says he first saw Allison in September 2003 and then periodically until July 2009. #badenclay

Dr George says he saw her 31 times face-to-face and spoke to her nine times via telephone. #badenclay

Dr George says in 2003 Allison was pregnant, had had panic attacks and was becoming depressed. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 24s

Dr George says she was pregnant with her second child at the time. #badenclay

Dr George says Allison described having a panic attack in a car and had avoided driving for fear of another panic attack. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 2m

Dr George first saw Allison 23 September 2003, last saw her in July 2009. He saw her 31 times plus 8 or 9 phone calls #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni