The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 19th June - Trial Day 7, Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That has to be the dirtiest, lowest, even lower than a snake's belly thing ever to suggest for a person who is unable to speak for herself.
In all probability, even if she had six girls, Allison was probably overjoyed about the birth of a son for Adam.
The birth of any child is miracle, a wonder, a joy, a reason to celebrate, praise God and rejoice.
Somebody ought to be deeply ashamed for daring to suggest this evil idea.
Some ugly twisted convoluted logic behind this evil suggestion.
To date we have not learned anything to suggest that the murdered lady suffered with jealousy, covetousness or any green-eyed monster type afflictions.
That, IMO is so far off the mark, it is blatantly slanderous.

Ladybird - I agree.

It's truly evil to suggest that Allison would suicide and forsake her 3 beloved living daughters because of the absence of a non-existent son.

Good thought, but unsure how that would account for the blood in the back on the wheel arch.

Was the Captiva wheel arch (blood) parked at the base of the outside stairs on the night of the 19th / early hours of the 20th. Has any neighbour / family member (ABC's) stated the Captiva was given this priority park position (closest to home front door) ?

Where can I view videos of Gerard being interviewed by police? Someone mentioned they were on here but I can't seem to find them! Thank yiu

Some audio from police & 000 call

LISTEN to Gerard Baden-Clay explain his scratches to police

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/new...es-police.html

LISTEN to police interview day Allison went missing

LISTEN to Badebn Clay admitting to his affair

000 call audio

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/ne...rard-Baden-Clay-explain-scratches-police.html

These are much better to follow than the transcripts!!

5:06pm Wrap: This afternoon ...

* The court heard from surprise witness Brookfield resident Stephanie Apps.

She offered an explanation for the screams Brookfield residents heard on the night Allison Baden-Clay disappeared. Ms Apps said her two teenage children fought loudly on their driveway that night after the family returned from Kenmore Plaza about 9.40pm. She said her daughter raced up the driveway and screamed after running into a spider's web.

She was visited by a private detective acting for Mr Baden-Clay's defence team just last Sunday.

BBM.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-7-week-2-20140619-3af2d.html#ixzz354E3Wkby

Thankyou soooo much for all the tweet and msm updates - just finished reading the thread. Wonderful job!
*round of applause to you all :)

I second that. Thanks everyone, great job.

So, if GBC isn't found guilty does he get access to the life insurance ? And if GBC is found guilty (fingers + toes crossed), will the insurance be paid out to her estate? Given the way the defence is playing, those poor girls are going to need all thee quality therapy they can get their hands on and that doesn't come cheap.... IMO

Maybe I should ring the police again with my info?

If you have contacted them and you didn't make a statement at the time, you could ask to now make a statement so it is on record.
Go to the station and talk to them face to face.
At least you will have a face to face reason if a statement isn't taken.

Horrified....even though I thought I had him worked out....I am going to make myself a cup of tea and ring my children, and am taking a break over the weekend. Never thought that even he would stoop this low...the mother of his children. The crocodile tears when they were giving evidence. The Baden Clay Waltons Whatever complicity in all of this is in all likelihood not an indictable offence...but how they can look in the mirror every morning and look themselves in the eyes is beyond me. Evil beyond words....

If you have contacted them and you didn't make a statement at the time, you could ask to now make a statement so it is on record.
Go to the station and talk to them face to face.
At least you will have a face to face reason if a statement isn't taken.

I will tomorrow or Saturday(pop down to Indro) to do it.

Reading about the caterpillar incident and I am inclined to believe it because it happened on the morning of the 19th.

At that time even if he planned to kill Allison that night, GBC couldn't possibly know that she would scratch him on his neck.

So he can't have been acting this itch out as it was too early to know he would need to.

Unless the witness is lying about the incident occurring at all then I think something did sting or bite GBC.

Wonder where Allison was when she sent this message??

article-2658727-1ECEAB8C00000578-38_306x551.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-breaks-witness-box-murder-trial-resumes.html

Was the Captiva wheel arch (blood) parked at the base of the outside stairs on the night of the 19th / early hours of the 20th. Has any neighbour / family member (ABC's) stated the Captiva was given this priority park position (closest to home front door) ?

I think there was a statement that whomever got home first parks there. But I was meaning the wheel arch inside the back of the Captiva (in where the girls toys were supposedly found). (Not sure what else to call it other than the wheel arch.) See if I can dig up the pics.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-03-20/back-seat-of-baden-clay-holden-captiva-with-stains/4584092

This image shows the back seat of the Baden-Clay's Holden Captiva with blood stains enhanced with Luminol, which is used to test for the presence of blood not visible to the naked eye.

They're really hammering down that path AGAIN? I really want to know how they propose she got out to the bridge? How long would it take to walk that far? And not likely after you've downed a packet of Zoloft- if the empty packets were at home.

This is way out there, but surely they wouldn't concede the interferring with a Corpse charge and say she committed suicide at home and he moved the body to Kholo creek bridge hoping it would be found and he could claim the life insurance? Nah.. they wouldn't, would they? As I said probably a bit out there to suggest that.

I agree Unfolding. How are they going down the suicide track when Allison's blood in in the car!
What she harmed herself badly in the car then miraculously ran to the bridge bypassing about 3 closer bridges on the way. I don't think so!

She offered an explanation for the screams Brookfield residents heard on the night Allison Baden-Clay disappeared. Ms Apps said her two teenage children fought loudly on their driveway that night after the family returned from Kenmore Plaza about 9.40pm. She said her daughter raced up the driveway and screamed after running into a spider's web.

She was visited by a private detective acting for Mr Baden-Clay's defence team just last Sunday.

BBM.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-7-week-2-20140619-3af2d.html#ixzz354E3Wkby

Veeeery interesting! Isn't it a (little) bit weird that the defence has only contacted her now?? They have had two years to prepare! Sounds like straw clutching to me.

BBM.

I feel a bit optimistic about this. Knowing they have only done this last Sunday. Just sounds like they are feeling a bit nervous and things aren't going as well as they'd like.. Am I reading too much into it?

Maybe I should ring the police again with my info?

Yes, please do! It can't do any harm to try. The worst that can happen is that they will say "thanks but we already have mountains of information."

"A member of the local community approached us with this information" sounds a lot different than "the defence approached me last weekend and asked me to make a statement" !!

I feel a bit optimistic about this. Knowing they have only done this last Sunday. Just sounds like they are feeling a bit nervous and things aren't going as well as they'd like.. Am I reading too much into it?

I don't think you are at all.

So, if GBC isn't found guilty does he get access to the life insurance ? And if GBC is found guilty (fingers + toes crossed), will the insurance be paid out to her estate? Given the way the defence is playing, those poor girls are going to need all thee quality therapy they can get their hands on and that doesn't come cheap.... IMO

Following on from this, if he is found not guilty then would he have to wait for a coroner's inquest? As the cause of death would still be unknown, wouldn't it (officially anyway).

And if he is found guilty, would the pay out be delayed until an appeal is heard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth