The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 19th June - Trial Day 7, Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder where Allison was when she sent this message??

article-2658727-1ECEAB8C00000578-38_306x551.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-breaks-witness-box-murder-trial-resumes.html

Looking at the time on the phone (4:59pm), I'd say Allison was at the hairdresser.

I agree Unfolding. How are they going down the suicide track when Allison's blood in in the car!
What she harmed herself badly in the car then miraculously ran to the bridge bypassing about 3 closer bridges on the way. I don't think so!

:) Yes explain that one. Please?

5:06pm Wrap: This afternoon ...

* The court heard from surprise witness Brookfield resident Stephanie Apps.

She offered an explanation for the screams Brookfield residents heard on the night Allison Baden-Clay disappeared. Ms Apps said her two teenage children fought loudly on their driveway that night after the family returned from Kenmore Plaza about 9.40pm. She said her daughter raced up the driveway and screamed after running into a spider's web.

She was visited by a private detective acting for Mr Baden-Clay's defence team just last Sunday.

BBM.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ay-7-week-2-20140619-3af2d.html#ixzz354E3Wkby

Private ? Sounds fishy to me....desperation ? :cool:

Reading about the caterpillar incident and I am inclined to believe it because it happened on the morning of the 19th.

At that time even if he planned to kill Allison that night, GBC couldn't possibly know that she would scratch him on his neck.

So he can't have been acting this itch out as it was too early to know he would need to.

Unless the witness is lying about the incident occurring at all then I think something did sting or bite GBC.

Plus...correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the insect bite on the left side of his neck, and the scratches on his right?

I would love to hear what it is you know, kiwijayne... are we allowed to ask that here?

I worked and lived in Brookfield at the time this happened. I walked to work that very morning along the very route that OW apparently searched for Allison. I never saw Allison or her(in fact I had never seen Allison out walking at all). I had to walk right past her house to get to my destination. In fact the other employees from work drove that route and not one person said they saw anything that morning. After lunch some said they had seen the police at the showgrounds. We also all knew she was missing as police came to work.

Yes her last message :(

Zoomed to show time stamp...

11r7xc2.jpg

On my phone Samsung s4 the time stamp is underneath the text message. I know she had an iPhone though. Is the time stamps above on an iPhone?

So if the time stamp is below she would've sent the text at 9.25pm
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This guy is such a piece of work - for years blamed Allison for all their problems, went with her to psychiatrist, psychologists, marriage counsellors whining about her 'depression' and 'dependence' causing the marital problems, all the while conducting an emotional and physical relationship with another woman and never disclosing this to any of the professionals who may have advised and treated Allison differently with this knowledge.
Now we have the same excuse for a husband and human being trashing every memory her family, friends and children will have of her to save his own skin. Make no mistake, his counsel would not be following this 'suicide' line of defence without his instructions, and most of this is ancient history.

He betrayed Allison in life, and now he's betraying her in death.

How can he do this to his daughters?????

Just catching up... Indeed. My heart breaks for ALLISON'S beautiful and oh so innocent girls :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

The time frame just gets more and more blurred for me - the younger children were coming to GBC for a sleepover on the Friday night, and then why would Allison plan a dinner with a friend. They were quite young children and certainly would have needed a Mum at home during a sleepover.

Now the screams, didn't think to come forward beforehand, in the early days there was much talk about a group of teenagers having a party near the river and sound possibly carrying, that won't have nudged your memory?
This case is getting stranger, it would appear the only evidence they have against him is the gouges on his face, I am thinking he might walk. Surely we can't be outsmarten by GBC

Yes her last message :(

Zoomed to show time stamp...

11r7xc2.jpg

That time stamp is very significant! So at 7.50pm she was still fully intending to go to the conference, and apparently in a good mood (no "sorry something has come up, will chat later" or "not a good time to talk"). She is free to send messages of full sentences with all words correctly spelled out, no evidence of rushing around, arguing, being angry or upset....

Good find.

Agreed Jaguar88. Allison was the victim here and she is being re-victimized all over again even in death. In its present state IMO the Australian legal system tends to do this to victims. IMO the defendant wants to 'trash' and degrade the victim to the degree that her life will be 'devalued' by others to create 'reasonable doubt' that she committed suicide. To exonerate himself from her murder. When one dies does all privacy rights dissolve? It doesn't in MH. So what happened to her rights to reveal only recent and relevant Hx from her records? Her more recent Rx doctors all state that she was not suicidal. This should carry some weight IMO. I am uncomfortable that the DT are allowed to get away with doing this to a victim's reputation. Where are ethical standards? :furious: My opinion only.

:goodpost: hits the spot as always Fusky :)

I think it was more like HE wanted a boy...
No wonder she was depressed when pregnant imagine the pressure

Exactly - I think the "boy" pressure was largely from the BC side, for sure. I can't believe the defence is so desperate they are bringing it up repeatedly as a possible reason for suicide?? Ridiculous - and Mrs Dickie clearly agreed the other day (that the notion is ridiculous)!

Correct Marly. I only looked at the time of the first message from Kerrie-Anne. So at 7:50pm Allison was probably at home.

I took it as being 7:50pm as well, so wondered if she was home by than or still at the hairdressers?? Still so many unanswered questions :tantrum:

Looking at the time on the phone (4:59pm), I'd say Allison was at the hairdresser.

I still think Allison sent the text at 9.25pm as on my phone the time stamps are underneath the msgs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I worked and lived in Brookfield at the time this happened. I walked to work that very morning along the very route that OW apparently searched for Allison. I never saw Allison or her(in fact I had never seen Allison out walking at all). I had to walk right past her house to get to my destination. In fact the other employees from work drove that route and not one person said they saw anything that morning. After lunch some said they had seen the police at the showgrounds. We also all knew she was missing as police came to work.
It is so important that you tell the police this information.
So, I wonder where O and G drove to that morning? Checking someplace else, for the phone / disposing of tarps, gloves , etc ... maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member