The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 19th June - Trial Day 7, Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the Captiva wheel arch (blood) parked at the base of the outside stairs on the night of the 19th / early hours of the 20th. Has any neighbour / family member (ABC's) stated the Captiva was given this priority park position (closest to home front door) ?

This is from court exhibits & is where the Captiva was parked at the time police arrived. As to where it was parked on previous night is anyone's guess.

badenclayhouse-620x349.jpg

The Baden-Clays' house in Brookfield. Photo: Court Exhibit

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ive-coverage-day-6-week-2-20140618-3ackc.html

Thanks Makara. I think it was a rough estimate originally given then the hairdresser clarified in court the other day.

Police may have retrieved footage from the salon's CCTV or others in the area.

Copied text from Monique Waymouth hairdresser's statement...

17. We also have closed circuit television in the salon which I am aware that BM, the
owner of the salon can operate.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Bail Hearing Documents *No Discussion*

I'm sure I saw grainy footage of Allison at the hairdressers, it was black & white.
Was I dreaming?

Constable Huth said that he examined underneath the house as well as the carport and camper trailer and no blood was found.
It has also been said no blood or sign of disturbance was found in the house.
There has been no mention yet of the back patio area or yard re blood or disturbance.
The timing of the defenses witness Mrs Apps could be an attempt to muddy the waters re the screams and arguing in close proximity to the Brookfield home before we get to the evidence out the back.

Making a note here...

In some of the very early threads there were a LOT of rumours. We don't allow or discuss those rumours on WS now.

Also, if you copy information from media, witness statements or police reports you need to supply a link to that info.

OT... DH and I were discussing this other day and figured that when we grew up there were on 2 x sexes now know there is about x 7 ! (we are dinosaurs !)
1. Male
2. Female
3. Male homosexual
4. Female homosexual
5. Male bi-sexual
6. Female bi-sexual
7. Unsexual/Monosexual (? I can't think of name) but none of above, prefer to be alone

Hi guys.
Sorry to comment on my own dumb post. I was stupid and clumsy to try to simplify something very dear to my heart as to how society has changed over the years. I really never meant any offence. I of course am aware of the differences in gender and sexual choices etc I was trying to show how we cannot choose the kids we get....we get what we get and Thank God that the world is so much more accepting today compared to the dinosaur years.
I am sorry I'll put it down to a senior moment totally lacking...and I apologise.

:truce:

Constable Huth said that he examined underneath the house as well as the carport and camper trailer and no blood was found.

It has also been said no blood or sign of disturbance was found in the house.

There has been no mention yet of the back patio area or yard re blood or disturbance.

The timing of the defenses witness Mrs Apps could be an attempt to muddy the waters re the screams and arguing in close proximity to the Brookfield home before we get to the evidence out the back.

Trying to get my head around no blood at the house AND in the carport yet blood in the car.

On Children
Kahlil Gibran

Your children are not your children.
They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
They come through you but not from you,
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.

You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
You may strive to be like them,
but seek not to make them like you.
For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.

You are the bows from which your children
as living arrows are sent forth.
The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite,
and He bends you with His might
that His arrows may go swift and far.
Let your bending in the archer's hand be for gladness;
For even as He loves the arrow that flies,
so He loves also the bow that is stable.

BRING IT ON!!!! I'm home all day today, yippee won't have to spend all night catching up :)

Lucky you Ippy, I've just been able to sit down to read. So much too catch up on. :scared:

Lets hope there was some damning evidence against GBC today :please:

Hi guys.
Sorry to comment on my own dumb post. I was stupid and clumsy to try to simplify something very dear to my heart as to how society has changed over the years. I really never meant any offence. I of course am aware of the differences in gender and sexual choices etc I was trying to show how we cannot choose the kids we get....we get what we get and Thank God that the world is so much more accepting today compared to the dinosaur years.
I am sorry I'll put it down to a senior moment totally lacking...and I apologise.

:truce:

Aww Zim there's no truce required. :)

I think it all started from GBCs comment about wanting a boy.
Boy, girl whatever get, we love em up anyway!!

:grouphug::grouphug:
:grouphug::grouphug:

They're really hammering down that path AGAIN? I really want to know how they propose she got out to the bridge? How long would it take to walk that far? And not likely after you've downed a packet of Zoloft- if the empty packets were at home.

This is way out there, but surely they wouldn't concede the interferring with a Corpse charge and say she committed suicide at home and he moved the body to Kholo creek bridge hoping it would be found and he could claim the life insurance? Nah.. they wouldn't, would they? As I said probably a bit out there to suggest that.

Thanks for raising this because it allows us to again bring this back to the point at issue during this trial of the murder of Allison.

Defense is trained to layer the silvery layers of reasonable doubt each time prosecution is layering thick flagstones of road paving of evidence of proof.

Now you are questioning the prosecutions evidence...trust me they have rock/flagstones they are positioning very methodically to build this big picture for the jury.

Trying to get my head around no blood at the house AND in the carport yet blood in the car.

Me too
Marlywings posted some posts ago the charge sheet which says she was murdered at the home.
I am just wondering/hoping if something might have been found out back.
Blood, hair, fabric matching the cloths Allison was wearing,

I think there was a statement that whomever got home first parks there. But I was meaning the wheel arch inside the back of the Captiva (in where the girls toys were supposedly found). (Not sure what else to call it other than the wheel arch.) See if I can dig up the pics.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-03-20/back-seat-of-baden-clay-holden-captiva-with-stains/4584092

This image shows the back seat of the Baden-Clay's Holden Captiva with blood stains enhanced with Luminol, which is used to test for the presence of blood not visible to the naked eye.

Ahh. Ding!
I was thinking of a wheel rim...
Thanks for sorting me out!

This is so contradictory.

Blood in car with no sign of an attempted cleanup.

Plant matter in hair that is specific to house.

Yet no blood in house, and no obvious cleanup.

No blood in carport area.

No forensics matching GBC shoes or car to area where body was found.

How can the same person have covered up some things so well and others so poorly??

My gut has said from the start that he did it. But my gut feeling has no legal standing. I am worried that what seems so obvious to the general public is not so cut and dried from a legal viewpoint.

Thanks for raising this because it allows us to again bring this back to the point at issue during this trial of the murder of Allison.

Defense is trained to layer the silvery layers of reasonable doubt each time prosecution is layering thick flagstones of road paving of evidence of proof.

Now you are questioning the prosecutions evidence...trust me they have rock/flagstones they are positioning very methodically to build this big picture for the jury.

I hope you are right :please:

I think there was a statement that whomever got home first parks there. But I was meaning the wheel arch inside the back of the Captiva (in where the girls toys were supposedly found). (Not sure what else to call it other than the wheel arch.) See if I can dig up the pics.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-03-20/back-seat-of-baden-clay-holden-captiva-with-stains/4584092

This image shows the back seat of the Baden-Clay's Holden Captiva with blood stains enhanced with Luminol, which is used to test for the presence of blood not visible to the naked eye.

That's a lot of blood (droplets?) with a distinct and similar pattern on both hubs
(previously I saw only a photo of one blood splattered hub..)

The 'pattern' and then lack of blood between the two hubs is baffling (to me).
Presumably when those seats are up there's no blood on them?

Doesn't say much for tarp and roping skills Messrs Baden-! IMO

I must be annoying as a late starter. Sorry.

That's a lot of blood (droplets?) with a distinct and similar pattern on both hubs

(previously I saw only a photo of one blood splattered hub..)

The 'pattern' and then lack of blood between the two hubs is baffling (to me).

Presumably when those seats are up there's no blood on them?

Doesn't say much for tarp and roping skills Messrs Baden-! IMO

I must be annoying as a late starter. Sorry.

I am a late starter too - not annoying to me ;)

How can the same person have covered up some things so well and others so poorly??

My gut has said from the start that he did it. But my gut feeling has no legal standing. I am worried that what seems so obvious to the general public is not so cut and dried from a legal viewpoint.

If Allison didn't bleed until she was in the car (eg hit head, nose started to bleed eg) then GBC probably didn't even realise she was bleeding, this didn't feel the need to try to clean the captiva afterwards.

I am still finding it hard to reconcile "no obvious cleanup" with Mrs Dickie's observation that seemed to suggest there had been a cleanup. I think she used the word clinical in her description of the home when she arrived there.

If Allison didn't bleed until she was in the car (eg hit head, nose started to bleed eg) then GBC probably didn't even realise she was bleeding, this didn't feel the need to try to clean the captiva afterwards.

I have limited medical knowledge but how much blood flow would there be from injury to a deceased person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie