GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does it mean, her body was in disarray? I have horrible images when I hear that phrase.

I think it means her clothing was disordered------IIRC on another thread we called reporters out for "sloppy word choices and phrasing".

Someones DNA will be found under her nails without a doubt..

You bet----and (please excuse me everyone) but the body has been released for funeral and burial. LE has extracted all they can including swabs, fluids.

Sorry if this has been asked------Sarah's twitter was relatively new-----did she have a prior twitter account? My friends daughter has 4.

AM with you on this Droopy---those are new houses, large with alot of property. IIRC someone in that cul de sac/court had said (News12 or CBS footage IIC) that there is alot of "activity" in those woods. I'd think that owing to that and the woods in general people have security measures.

Damn---I think someone heard something.

I had woods behind my house growing up. Teenagers had parties in there all the time. I know because I was one of them! You can't hear stuff in the woods as much as you would think. We never had a visit from the cops. Not once. And none of the peeps on my block had air conditioning back then. Now I would think it would be more difficult to hear outside noise with those newer homes with central air.

That said, if it is true and blood was found IN the car, odds are that if SG had a chance to scream it was before she was in the woods.

JMO

Fruittingles----just checked it----it happened in Brooklyn--dob is 1994---it may not be our Sarah

...no court appearance yesterday. Requested adjournment. Hmmm.

Can someone help me out with this please? When I typed in Sarah's name in the 'Defendant' part it came up with two cases that have arrests dated back in January? I have no idea what's going on. Can someone please point me in the right direction on this website :please:

Try some other names, Fruity. I'm finding "players" but no details on what the case is/was about. Also, I agree with HotCawfee that the birthdate doesn't match up with the SG we're talking about here.

Try some other names, Fruity. I'm finding "players" but no details on what the case is/was about. Also, I agree with HotCawfee that the birthdate doesn't match up with the SG we're talking about here.

There is a drop down menu on the left of the screen when you click on the case.

Fruittingles----just checked it----it happened in Brooklyn--dob is 1994---it may not be our Sarah

I don't think it is. So I'm going to refrain from saying anything further about it before I get myself and us in to trouble lol. :thewhip:

I had woods behind my house growing up. Teenagers had parties in there all the time. I know because I was one of them! You can't hear stuff in the woods as much as you would think. We never had a visit from the cops. Not once. And none of the peeps on my block had air conditioning back then. Now I would think it would be more difficult to hear outside noise with those newer homes with central air.

That said, if it is true and blood was found IN the car, odds are that if SG had a chance to scream it was before she was in the woods.

JMO

That's why I mentioned wondering if (strangely enough) Sarah walked into the woods of her own accord- it reminds me of the Nicole Tessa case, who was murdered in the woods, in Patchogue (next town over). It was mentioned in that case that they used this certain area of woods near their homes to smoke, hang out, etc. It sounds strange but I guess that's what made me think that way. Nicole Tessa's case seemed open and shut, but to date has not been solved, no arrests no nothing. Her husband and son have moved to Florida now. Her case was on Websleuths as well. I think LE just didn't have any physical evidence, probably all circumstantial......hopefully Sarah's case does not end the same way.....

I believe she was killed in the car. There was blood in the car, I believe enough that the SCPD used cadaver dogs in the woods. Than the suspect drove to dump her body, which was partially dressed. Than left car. JMO

Thank you! I knew there had to be a way but I just try and do things the hard way, all things. ;)

I really do hope someone can find Sarah's IG account as well as her Tumblr, it would be eyeopening.

I'm not sure if anyones answered yet, but her ig is spgx3_

Thats what she had on???? Sounds like the group was settling in for the night. Not exactly "party attire"---then again I am old,lol

I'm pretty sure she was wearing the same clothes that are seen in her last instagram photo. her ig is http://instagram.com/spgx3_

and in her second to last photo she is wearing the owl shirt and leggings, she must have gotten cold later on and added the sweatpants and hoodie over top of her original outfit.

she is dressed pretty different than the other girls in the photo.

jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member