Kardashians - Love 'em or Hate 'em

What do you think about the Kardashian Family?

• Love what they are doing

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Hate what they are doing

Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Who are they?

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • 15 minutes are over, go away

Votes: 105 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh please, she is an ABSENT mother, which is why paps called her child "little igNori" because she ignores that baby until it is time for a photo op.

Yep, just because they are an egg donor doesn't mean that they are mothers.

Kim Kardashian says she dresses sexier post-baby: ‘I just want to be a MILF’

The 33-year-old brunette beauty opened up to Lucky magazine about her sultry style and how it’s evolved since she became a mom.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/kim-kardashian-milf-article-1.1862113

Wow - I cannot believe what these people say. Wants to be a MILF?? How vulgar can you be?

Kim just cannot stand that she is now being thought of as a mother and wife instead of a sexy, young, single babe. She practically screams it from the rooftops. So instead she just prances around town with her breasts hanging out all over while wearing her tramp clothing (albeit very expensive tramp clothing - LOL).:laugh:

Just does not understand that the passage of time gets the best of us and her glory years are over.

Wow - I cannot believe what these people say. Wants to be a MILF?? How vulgar can you be?

Kim just cannot stand that she is now being thought of as a mother and wife instead of a sexy, young, single babe. She practically screams it from the rooftops. So instead she just prances around town with her breasts hanging out all over while wearing her tramp clothing (albeit very expensive tramp clothing - LOL).:laugh:

Just does not understand that the passage of time gets the best of us and her glory years are over.

How ridiculous she looks pushing a baby stroller in those clothes. Her screaming for attention is really sad. How awful it must be to constantly have to feel she has to prove herself with her body and that's the only ways he can gain attention/fame/anything. Her parents must seriously suck for her to have ended up that way

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"Kim put on a real show for the paps"
http://i2.mediatakeout.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Kim_Faking_Bay3.jpg

"Look - there's no baby inside - just a rolled up towel"
http://i2.mediatakeout.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Kim_Faking_Bay4.jpg :floorlaugh:

since she's now The Bi-Racial Activist she should have used a black towel :lol:

(Kim falsely claimed that the pilot had to intervene during a flight after one of the passengers became incensed when she realized that little Towel is of bi-racial heritage) :notgood:

Kendall’s rep didn’t comment, but a Baldwin rep said, “They thought everything was paid for. Kendall was polite and asked ‘Does this cover it?’ They didn’t run.”

http://pagesix.com/2014/08/10/mean-girl-kendall-jenner-threw-money-at-waitress-face/?_ga=1.268316238.1126446268.1335160290

Hmmmmm

Now what is missing from the rep's statement?

Oh yeah

Ms. Jenner did not throw money in a waitress's face

He addressed the chasing with they did not run

He addressed that they asked "does this cover it"

But failed to address the tossing bills in a server's face

Got it.

The chances of these two narcissists being involved in a real, meaningful pledge for life are about the same as the chances of a sick prawn in a flock of seagulls.

Nil.

I doubt it will last the year.

The Kardashians are famous for being famous.

The only good thing I can say about Kim is she's made it fashionable to have a ginormous arse which must be a huge relief to girls with ginormous arses everywhere who can now celebrate the feature instead of exercising it away.

Other than that the conspicuous consumption of this crowd makes me want to puke especially in a society where people die because they can't afford health care.

Oh, I love your comments!

Some folks like a big rear others don't

There is waaaaaay too much I can find ugly/unattractive about this family famous for being famous without body shaming.

Some folks like a big rear others don't

There is waaaaaay too much I can find ugly/unattractive about this family famous for being famous without body shaming.

I wasn't body shaming just surprised. I'm a small person but my biggest asset is my big arse. Being facetious of course. I've been insulted by almost everyone I know because of this as well as numerous sales clerks who thought they needed to bring it up while I was shopping. No one EVER told me it was attractive. Its slightly smaller than KK's. But I'm not famous.

lol, mine is not small either but I have never been video taped in a sexual tryst getting urinated on either so maybe that's why I am not famous yet . . . ?

Uggg! I have no doubt they displayed arrogant entitled behavior to a server. Trust me - there will be more of this. These - as someone else so aptly called it - celebuspawns have no idea what a true class act is.

It never ceases to amaze me when the uber rich try to stiff hardworking working class people out of what they are owed.

lol, mine is not small either but I have never been video taped in a sexual tryst getting urinated on either so maybe that's why I am not famous yet . . . ?

No me either! I just never thought of my asset as a positive thing and I hate to be photographed where it is showing even fully clothed.

IMO she does her own body-shaming. You would think she was the only woman on the planet with big breasts and a huge butt the way she bounces it around in public and the attention she craves. She needs to put some clothes on it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph
Back