GUILTY FL - Diana Duve, 26, Vero Beach, 19 June 2014 *Arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Diana Duve
DUVE-2_17101.jpg

http://www.cbs12.com/news/top-stories/stories/vid_17101.shtml

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2014/jun/22/vero-beach-police-looking-26-year-old-missing-enda/

Foul play is suspected in the disappearance of a single 26-year-old woman who was last seen with her boyfriend early Friday on Royal Palm Pointe, a police spokesman said Sunday.

Diana Duve, of Vero Beach, was last seen at 1:15 a.m. Friday leaving the What-A-Tavern Restaurant, at 58 Royal Palm Pointe, with Michael Jones. He also is missing and hasn’t been heard from and neither of their vehicles have been seen, police said.

“We can’t say what, if anything, happened,” said Police spokesman Officer John Morrison. “The probability is that something did happen to one or both of them.”

Foul play is suspected in the disappearance of a single 26-year-old woman who was last seen with her boyfriend early Friday on Royal Palm Pointe, a police spokesman said Sunday.

Uh oh. We see this all too often.

The ex boyfriend looks so much like an old co-worker of mine with the same first name. I don't remember his last name. I'm trying to confirm now.

I hope not though, he had some anger issues.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

The ex boyfriend looks so much like an old co-worker of mine with the same first name. I don't remember his last name. I'm trying to confirm now.

I hope not though, he had some anger issues.

His name is on a modified poster linked in comments on her support group. Look for the Missing poster with his face on it, too.

I'm confused if he's not MIA, too, but just started reading.

His name is in OkieGranny's link, as well

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2014/jun/22/vero-beach-police-looking-26-year-old-missing-enda/

Diana Duve, of Vero Beach, was last seen at 1:15 a.m. Friday leaving the What-A-Tavern Restaurant, at 58 Royal Palm Pointe, with Michael Jones, of Vero Beach. He also is missing and hasn’t been heard from and neither of their vehicles have been seen, police said.

Kilted Mermaid or What-A-Tavern?

any bodies of water nearby?.....are both cars missing???

any bodies of water nearby?.....are both cars missing???

Yep, both cars missing. If only one was unaccounted for, I could think maybe they had an accident, drove into a canal or something.

The black car is Diana's.

I just heard from another co-worker and she thinks it could be him too. I already contacted some people with the FB group and they are going to look into it.

Also I sent the picture to my old manager because he is very good with remembering faces and names

She's so adorable and she could do a whole lot better than him. So this cretin is missing as well??

She's so adorable and she could do a whole lot better than him. So this cretin is missing as well??

Him and his car...and FB rumor says his FB page was deleted sometime yesterday

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back