The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 24th June - Trial Day 9, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 19s

Mr Cranna says it was a loan, he put no term on the loan. He says he doesn't remember the interest rate. #badenclay

A business/finance guy who doesn't remember the interest rate?

Nope she's an alien remember ;)

An alien with GOOGLE! :kimsterwink:

google-ufo_1475854c.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01475/google-ufo_1475854c.jpg

and with no agreements signed or proof of the loans, gbc probably knew he would never pay them back! he just didnt care any more. he sounds desperate.

I don't think he even bought Toni so much as a sandwich.. she says he bought her a camera... that is it.. nothing more!..

:groucho:

THATS CHEAP!
:floorlaugh:

Kimster, I'm not sure how much a bit of "this and that" costs in the back of a car though:blushing:

That's where I hear he took his main girl for their "dates".:facepalm:

THATS REAAALLLY CHEAP!
:blushing:

so far. only one person has got their money back from Gerard... this was his young brother, who lent Gerard $10,000.00... Gerard didn't pay it back, but Nige did.. he transferred the money to the younger brother, and took on the extra $10,000.00 in addition to the loans he already held on Gerard..

the partners got nothing back, and lost a lot.. ditto the three mates. I don't expect to hear from anyone else who got their investment in Gerards scam back. But there was a lot of money ,taking into account the loans, the squeezes, the clientele payments that floated thru that office at various times..

Tarbey didn't get his franchise bill paid, and he also lent Gerard a fair whack of money, as a tiding over loan.. whether utility bills were paid, I don't know as yet. .. phone, electricity, water, etc...

from getting 3 loans of $90,000.00 ( $270,000.00) in 2011, by March 2012 , Gerard is howling to Flegg for $400.000.00. He hasn't paid even the interest on the loans previous.. ..

where did that money dribble away to ??

bring on the forensic accountant!!

Gerard's mates may say they weren't demanding the money, but Gerard was asking for the 400k loan. So I guess he was feeling pressure from somewhere.

Gerard's mates may say they weren't demanding the money, but Gerard was asking for the 400k loan. So I guess he was feeling pressure from somewhere.

lots of illegitimate loaners out there, Bright.. interest at 32% and upwards, but its a matter of the degree of desperation.. ..

those kind of loaners collect with a piece of steel piping to hand, but Gerard didn't look like he had been subjected to that kind of pressure. as yet..

these blokes, Cranna et al are saying now they didn't put pressure on Gerard for the loan.. naturally, that's what they would say now..

thing is, those loans were on the books.. as gentlemens agreements, and on the books as unpaid , not just the principal, but the interest as well, Gerard only made 3 or 4 payments.. this would prevent him from getting a loan from anyone else who asked to see the books..

It still makes me cry with laughter that Gerard, in asking Flegg for a cool $400,000.00 didn't want to name his partners to Flegg..

what was he thinking? nutso stuff..

Yes, it all sounds a bit like the boy's having a game with monopoly money

so far. only one person has got their money back from Gerard... this was his young brother, who lent Gerard $10,000.00... Gerard didn't pay it back, but Nige did.. he transferred the money to the younger brother, and took on the extra $10,000.00 in addition to the loans he already held on Gerard..

the partners got nothing back, and lost a lot.. ditto the three mates. I don't expect to hear from anyone else who got their investment in Gerards scam back. But there was a lot of money ,taking into account the loans, the squeezes, the clientele payments that floated thru that office at various times..

Tarbey didn't get his franchise bill paid, and he also lent Gerard a fair whack of money, as a tiding over loan.. whether utility bills were paid, I don't know as yet. .. phone, electricity, water, etc...

from getting 3 loans of $90,000.00 ( $270,000.00) in 2011, by March 2012 , Gerard is howling to Flegg for $400.000.00. He hasn't paid even the interest on the loans previous.. ..

Where did the money go from the previous, prosperous 7 years?! GBC had no business in starting his own business, lol, he should have just worked for 'the man!'
Allison would still be alive and financially, they would have something to show for it, like paying off their own home.

jmho

Exactly Brightbird. That's what the 3 amigos are saying.
'Nope, no pressure from me'

when he cries to Flegg for the 4 hundred thousand.. and doesn't get it... interestingly and significantly, I say, he lost interest... didn't want to talk about a loan or anything else... that's around March 11 2012.

Has he solved this terrible problem?? Has he found another source?? has he seen a gift of $400,000.00 somewhere in the sky??

That's my question Trooper...Where of where did the money go?????
And why didn't Tarbey send his people in to find out whether the business was even viable??:tantrum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member