The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 24th June - Trial Day 9, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd suggest that the investor friends have crunched the spreadsheet figures and came up with the figure they decided to split three ways.

648039-4b7d7846-fb74-11e3-9463-539ac6ca705b.jpg

Pictures presented to the court showing leaves on the Baden-Clay’s back patio and garage

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ing-wife-allison/story-fnihsrf2-1226965646588

Thanks for that photo Marlywings. I don't know when it was taken but if it was soon after the murder, then one can imagine that it could show evidence of drag marks....the leaves seem to be stacked neatly on each side with a clear path down the middle....or is it just my imagination? The other photo shows litter evenly spread across the entire area.

OK Liaden now it up to you to explain the koppers logs theory.

See how we've done several full circles!
If in doubt please refer to thread 6, 12, 15, 34 & this one. :floorlaugh:

What are friends for. :)

. . . . :loveyou:

And I am not touching that one.:floorlaugh: my lips are sealed.

Thanks for that photo Marlywings. I don't know when it was taken but if it was soon after the murder, then one can imagine that it could show evidence of drag marks....the leaves seem to be stacked neatly on each side with a clear path down the middle....or is it just my imagination? The other photo shows litter evenly spread across the entire area.

Not just your imagination, the leaves are definitely off to the sides. But judging from the reflection of the chair legs at the top of the photo, and perhaps there's a reflection of a light at the bottom of the photo, I'm thinking maybe those tiles are wet, maybe it's rained and the leaves have been washed over to the side. Or wind could do that too. But without knowing the local weather conditions at the time, that's just speculation on my part.

Brookfield: I wish that someone would go out at say 10.30pm somewhere near the BC household, give or take about 500 metres, and let out a blood curdling scream. Anything at all for that matter, Coee would be fine!
At the same time, please if locals could step outside (away from noises within their own homes)
And please may said locals then report what they hear? Might surprise even the locals.
Sound carries amazingly depending on the lay of the land.

At certain times i can hear the local highschool bell and it is 3kms from my house. and what truly amazed me was that on some mornings i could hear the small planes taking off from the little airport that is 6kms from me. It seems to depend on the wind direction.

Just a thought but did Allison have hairspray put on her hair at the hairdressers as that would increase the likelihood of plant matter adhering.

This pic could have been taken while Allison was still missing during the big rain.
Yes the pavers are wet, leaves float and a bit of wind that how they settled when the water ran away.

Not just your imagination, the leaves are definitely off to the sides. But judging from the reflection of the chair legs at the top of the photo, and perhaps there's a reflection of a light at the bottom of the photo, I'm thinking maybe those tiles are wet, maybe it's rained and the leaves have been washed over to the side. Or wind could do that too. But without knowing the local weather conditions at the time, that's just speculation on my part.

I think this particular picture, the one with the tables and chairs - may have been taken at a later date -

Marly posted a link to the Daily Mail news articel - in the article there is a video where you can see what the inside of the house and outside looked like 4 days after the investigation started - its a Police interactive video. The article also has pictures of the patio area, and the settings are different .

The link is here:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...amily-home-four-days-Allison-disappeared.html

There are a few things I would question regarding the Daily Mail video pics of the outside -
- leaves leave an outline, and if something has been moved they leave a definite edge of the shape which has been removed - I notice this regarding boxes, buckets and around the bbq - leaves and water debris also settle on the top of things, as well as undergrowth such as the ferns - some of the items in the pictures seem to have moved and be clear of debris.
- anything with leaves underneath them have been placed there recently.
Some things which have regular weather exposure and should be grubby are clean on top - no leaves or water with debris.
There is a fair amount of mud on the patio in areas where it is not covered by the guttering - and there seems to be a gutter overflow mark on the patio bricks in line with the roof.

There may have been a bit of foot traffic by the time the photos were taken - but I can definitely see some things that don't gel with the natural line of fallen leaves and weather.

The carport is clear of leaves - it is leaf free basically.

Its hard to make a decision using any of those photos - in 4 days things could have changed a lot.

JMO :)

and its goodnight from me...

:eek:fftobed:

Just a thought but did Allison have hairspray put on her hair at the hairdressers as that would increase the likelihood of plant matter adhering.

I wouldn't think so - in my experience hairspray is not much used here anymore except for formal updos and for senior ladies with perms who have a weekly shampoo and set.

I think very likely Allison's hairdresser would have used some sort of leave-in product though - given she'd had three colour treatments so close together, I imagine her hairdresser would have been looking at repair treatments, serums, infusions, that sort of thing. Probably not hairspray for her age group and a relatively casual style, but without knowing the hairdresser I'm just making an educated guess.

Does anyone think it's odd that GBC had no money and ABC had only $20 that Ma and Pa would sent him off to buy sausages for the girls..surely they knew his situation seeing as Pa did all the bookwork. Then again they are far from being normal.

I feel for poor sweet Allison having to go off to a seminar with $20. I don't think she was a big spender.

Just my opinion but I don't think she was dragged. She was light enough for a 6" man to carry - esp with adrenaline running thru his system (adrenaline makes you a lot stronger).

In my mind there was a fight that spilled out onto the back patio (maybe arguing outside to not wake the kids, or she's running off to get away from him, maybe he got that hand cut from trying to grab her car keys out of her hand), and some physical altercation happened. She ended up on the ground, head/hair being pressed into the leaves (leaves were so entangled in the hair they had to be cut out) while being strangled with her jumper.

I Quite like this theory. A lot in fact.
It fits quite well in my mind, and a very good thought on the whole car keys idea! I've been cut on the hand by them myself
(Taking them off a drunk driver)
Makes a good argument as to why he would have used the captiva - already had the keys in hand, so why not?

Also thanks to Drwatson and Mummabear for your thoughts on my post a few days back, Haven't forgotten about that but a few computer issues since then. Think I'll have to go eat my hat with sauce by the time this botanist is finished Though!
Look forward to hearing more tomorrow.

Just finished a nightshift after the storms & blizzards we've had down here in Vic. Settling in to bed with a freezing wind howling and rain battering the window to read the day's comments. Really looking forward to all the comments and ideas and all round general sticking up for Alison & justice that goes on here. Wonder how far I'll get before sleep takes me?

I recall reading here that GBC has not cooperated with police. Has he not provided an official statement? What about the recorded conversations with police that morning? What are they considered then? Why would he not give a statement? What else hasn't he done that would mean they say he hasn't cooperated?

Back to the witness and what she heard:

The scream, thud and car wheels screeching was followed later by another scream, thud, and car wheels screeching.

Why are we not discussing these serious events here?
Did she run for her life? After he downed her somewhere.
Did he hit her with a car?
Did he repeat same until she was subdued sufficiently?
Did he drag her by the feet somewhere near the BC house?

That's worth a repetition.
I'm thinking about. Problem will be the pathologist with his findings.

Greetings, WS friends! I'm a longtime WSer- but brand new to this case. May I ask if anyone could recommend a certain thread that I should start off with? This case (at the barest of first glances) appears intriguing, but I am getting lost in regards to the business loans/shady dealings. Time for me to catch up.

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member