The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 25th June - Trial Day 10, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can try Marly, but WS limits us to 1 post every 30 seconds and there are so many tweets all at once... I will try to do make them shorter.....lot of lag right now

Do you want to do to spilt the tweets?? I can just do Kate's if you like. Would make it easier!

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 38s

Gerard says he's been through their "challenges" with police already, relationship, financial. #badenclay

Officer is asking what Allison's mental state was like. Gerard: She's been predominantly up. We've had our ups and downs. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 40s

Gerard says they've had their challenges and are working through them #badenclay http://bit.ly/1jfL2ND

Gerard: she's been predominantly up #badenclay

I'll take David Murray if you like Freya, him and Kate are the best tweeters. :)

I know it's been said before- but if Alison only walked 2-3 times a week, why the hell would she go on a morning after she'd had her hair done, and had to be at a conference... So many lies, I believe GBC is/ was totally deluded if he really thought everyone would buy all his bull#%^* stories!!!

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 42s

Police ask if there were any issues on the Thursday night. 'No.' #badenclay
Expand

Gerard says Allison's best friends Kerry-Anne Walker and Wendy Mollah haven't heard anything #badenclay

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 1m

Officer asks about Allison's mental state. Gerard #badenclay replies She's been predominately up, we've had our ups & downs. @9NewsBrisbane

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 1m

Gerard Baden-Clay on wife Allison: "She's been predominantly up, we've had our ups and downs, she's predominantly up though." #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 2m

Gerard: she has had a history of depression but that's pretty well managed #badenclay

Police confirm with Gerard that Allison takes her mobile, stays to the main roads #badenclay

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 2m

#badenclay says "she's been predominantly up. We've had our ups and downs but she's been predominantly up." @abcnews

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 12s

Officer is asking what Allison's mental state was like. Gerard: She's been predominantly up. We've had our ups and downs. #badenclay

Gerard says he's been through their "challenges" with police already, relationship, financial. #badenclay

Officer asks whether there is someone Allison would confide in. Gerard says Kerry-Anne Walker and Wendy Mollah, neither knew where she was.

Officer asks whether Allison "was in a frame of mind where she would want to do anything to herself". No, says Gerard. #badenclay

Gerard says Allison has never self-harmed, has never talked about it. He says she loves her children. #badenclay

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 1m

Court hears #badenclay tell officer Allison had :"been predominantly up.. we've had ups and downs." But wouldn't self harm. @7NewsBrisbane

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 1m

Police ask if Allison was in frame of mind where she would have done something to herself, Gerard #badenclay says no. @9NewsBrisbane

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 1m

Officer says he has been told there could have been "some marital issues". "Can you keep your voice down please?" Gerard says. #badenclay

10:37am: "I've been told there could have been some marital issues," Sergeant Matthews said.

Mr Baden-Clay interrupted: "Can you keep your voice down."

10:36am: "Was she in a frame of mind that she would want to do anything to herself?" Sergeant Matthews asked.

"No ... she has had a history of depression but that's pretty well managed by her medication but it never led to anything like that," Mr Baden-Clay replied.

"She's never talked about doing stuff like that?"

"No," Mr Baden-Clay replied.

"You've got three quite young children," Sergeant Matthews said.

"And she loves them," Mr Baden-Clay replied.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-10-week-3-20140625-3aqx5.html#ixzz35bh1ZRh8

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 1m

Officer: "Was she in a frame of mind where she would want to do anything to herself?" Gerard #badenclay: "No."

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 2m

Police officer says he's been told a few things, that there may have been marital issues. Gerard says 'keep your voice down' #badenclay

Gerard says his wife would go for a walk in the dark, knew the route, had children to think of #badenclay

I can try Marly, but WS limits us to 1 post every 30 seconds and there are so many tweets all at once... I will try to do make them shorter.....lot of lag right now

I don't mind them all together....don't stress....youre doing an amazing job xxxx

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou ·
The officer thanks Gerard for being so helpful. Tells him they are trying to formulate a plan to search for her. #badenclay

It's difficult, the officer says. They don't really have a defined starting time. #badenclay http://bit.ly/1jfL2ND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52