The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 25th June - Trial Day 10, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldnt the blood on the bathroom towel just be where gbc supposedly dabbed his "shaving cuts" that morning?

agree but didn't police say in evidence they found nothing unusual in the bathroom ????? but then cutting yourself with a blunt razor is not unusual what a load of s#@t

wouldnt the blood on the bathroom towel just be where gbc supposedly dabbed his "shaving cuts" that morning?

thats my thought as well, if only GBC could remember if he did bleed or not :facepalm:

Because there were three separate marks I asked him whether he had noticed he was bleeding," she said.

"He said he couldn't be sure and he was in a rush and so he must not have noticed."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ches-looked-like-fingernail-marks-doctor-says

That was the least of his worries. Now every intimate detail is being broadcasted about his life. How very ashamed he must feel (or not). I feel so bad for his daughters and the Dickies.

It's his over active sense of entitlement that amused me. He wants to sleaze around in the back of the Prado, but he also wants to maintain the façade of being the worried husband..

the essence of Gerard.

It would have been a fair bit of blood before clotting, especially if it was shaving cuts on the face (heaps of blood vessels on face)

There's a reason people use squares of toilet paper on the face after a shaving cut,help speed up clotting.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 49s

Defence says 'very low level' indication of a possible second contributor of DNA under one of Allison's nails #badenclay

max futcher ‏@MaxFutcher 1m

Swab taken from #Badenclay car was Allison's. Probability: 5600000billion to one. @tennewsqld

Those odds - is that good or bad?

Holiday with friends in a couple of weeks? No money? Why am I not surprised?

This money thing seems to be so tied up with appearances. Didn't live within means. Had to be showy and appear to be affluent. Mrs Bucket's twilight suppers come to mind - but not at their house.

I'll take David Murray if you like Freya, him and Kate are the best tweeters. :)

Sorry didn't see this before Prime. I'm fine for now, I just got booted off earlier and a whole lot of tweets piled up. Do you want to take over at lunch? I can't do this arvo :)

GBC had the cut on his hand as well so maybe the blood came from there :dunno:

I know I don't know how she does it!!

It's his over active sense of entitlement that amused me. He wants to sleaze around in the back of the Prado, but he also wants to maintain the façade of being the worried husband..

the essence of Gerard.

Do you really think he came across as worried? I don't. I don't think he even tried.

I have to wonder if they found a finger print on the inside of the glove tip

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 48s

Cameron McLeod called to give evidence #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 11s

Now on the stand is Detective Senior Constable Cameron McLeod. #badenclay

McLeod was one of the principal investigators and the arresting officer. #badenclay

Sorry didn't see this before Prime. I'm fine for now, I just got booted off earlier and a whole lot of tweets piled up. Do you want to take over at lunch? I can't do this arvo :)

Sure Freya, if no one else has put hand up. Thank you to you, drsleuth and Amee, :tyou: it would be hard with the lagging.

It's a full house from now on I gather, whoa, how will it be on sentencing day? :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie