The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 25th June - Trial Day 10, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the siblings know anything except what they were told by GBC to solidify his position and they must be expecting a result soon, I imagine, since the brother has arrived.

Or maybe time for a final get together at Arthur Gorrie before they all move to Canada?

Back in very early second or third threads there was a lot of discussion about where the phone could possibly be. One member said it may have been in septic tank. The member called it in to Crimestoppers.

But I think it was thrown up somewhere in that neighbours yard & "someone" later retrieved it.

Thanks Marly :)
Yes, I think the phone would have been retrieved if not found by the Police too.
If not - ABC's phone is still out there somewhere.

Oh my goodness , just caught up.

Thanks to everyone who is tweeting.

I especially thank Kate K who is doing an absolutely fabulous job tweeting from the court !

I am feeling sick with excitement - I think he a goner ! :please:

I just feel so sad for Alison's friends and family.

Or maybe time for a final get together at Arthur Gorrie before they all move to Canada?

Do you think the family will move away and leave Gerard here alone in prison for ever?:fence:

Can someone fill me in here:
Was it known what website GBC accessed relating to 'self incrimination'?

The whole family gives me the creeps. The way they have acted, the expressions on their faces and the way they have tried to paint such a negative picture of Allison's depression (which was really just exacerbated because of their son Jerred).

They know more about this whole situation than they are letting on. Makes me sick.

Looks like NBC and OW find something amusing!!! Grrr:banghead::banghead:

we supposedly only have about8 more witnesses to go and only in third week . trial was to last for approx. 4 to 5 weeks what happens now , is it all summing up and stuff , just curious

Do you think the family will move away and leave Gerard here alone in prison for ever?:fence:

if they do it will be good for the girls . they can then live an almost normal life with the Dickies , well not normal but uninterrupted by nbc clan , just imagine those girls will be young ladies in their late 20s, probably with their own families when he gets out and they WONT NEED him at all not a bit poetic justice me thinks

I don't think the siblings know anything except what they were told by GBC to solidify his position and they must be expecting a result soon, I imagine, since the brother has arrived.

With the utmost respect !
You have got to be kidding!!!

Thanks Marly :)
Yes, I think the phone would have been retrieved if not found by the Police too.
If not - ABC's phone is still out there somewhere.

When was the home declared a crime scene?

Once that occured the home should have had a guard on it until it was released back to GBC.

Alioop, if GBC gets convicted, will victim impact statements have any influence on the length of sentence he receives? I'm sure there are plenty of heartbreaking ones that could be submitted.

if they do it will be good for the girls . they can then live an almost normal life with the Dickies , well not normal but uninterrupted by nbc clan , just imagine those girls will be young ladies in their late 20s, probably with their own families when he gets out and they WONT NEED him at all not a bit poetic justice me thinks

In Australia grandparents can go to court for access and visitation to their grandchildren. It might not be that simple for the Dickies, sadly. A judge will decide what is in the best interests of the children in terms of seeing both sets of grandparents.

Is it known whether the hairdresser will be one of the remaining witnesses?

It occurs to me that they don't really need any scientific evidence for the hair; all they need is for the hairdresser to say yes, that's the colour I coloured it on the 19th; before that it was a different colour.

Surely that would establish that the blood in her car arrived there that evening.

Can someone fill me in here:
Was it known what website GBC accessed relating to 'self incrimination'?

From back at the bail hearing..

June 23, 2012

The documents say that on April 18, two days before he would place a Triple 0 call to report his wife missing, Baden-Clay picked up his iPhone, logged onto the internet and searched the term "taking the Fifth".

The search yielded a raft of results, but Baden-Clay allegedly clicked on the "self-incrimination" Wikipedia link.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...d-in-court-claim/story-e6freoof-1226405967381

When was the home declared a crime scene?

Once that occured the home should have had a guard on it until it was released back to GBC.

The house was declared a crime scene somewhere around 1.30pm on the day Allison was reported missing. It remained a crime scene for six or so days.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 15s

Now on the stand is Detective Sergeant Chris Canniffe, from Indooroopilly CIB, one of the lead investigators. #badenclay

Det Canniffe is being asked by the defence about conversations he had with Gerard on April 20. #badenclay

Defence is taking Det Canniffe through notes he made of those conversations. #badenclay

De Canniffe had asked Gerard if they could do a thorough search of his house. Gerard was warned it would be invasive. #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne