The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 26th June - Trial Day 11, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for everyone's wishes!!! Loved the comment about my first words waking up "Did he take the stand?" Hahaha, made me laugh out loud!!!! Wouldn't surprise me if I did!!!! Aaahh gotta get ready to leave now, crap timing!!!!! Catch you all tonight!!!! And thanks in advance to everyone keeping the tweets coming in!!! Guess I'm gonna be having a late night catching up!!! ;) Xx

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in December 2012 whilst praying to be healed I did ask the good Lord to allow me to be around to see GBC convicted of Allison's murder.

I'm still here and i'm confident the good chap will grant me my 2 wishes. :loveyou:

sending best wishes and big hugs toe xxxxxx

Thanks for everyone's wishes!!! Loved the comment about my first words waking up "Did he take the stand?" Hahaha, made me laugh out loud!!!! Wouldn't surprise me if I did!!!! Aaahh gotta get ready to leave now, crap timing!!!!! Catch you all tonight!!!! And thanks in advance to everyone keeping the tweets coming in!!! Guess I'm gonna be having a late night catching up!!! ;) Xx

Good luck!! Have a nice relaxing nap :loveyou:

What's going on? Nothing on twitter!! Someone a little bit nervous perhaps? Rushing around in his cell doing his sh&t shower shave?

Good luck :loveyou:

What's going on? Nothing on twitter!! Someone a little bit nervous perhaps? Rushing around in his cell doing his sh&t shower shave?

Hope he doesn't abrade himself again....

I'm waiting here impatiently....gotta leave for the airport in half an hour....come on!

He's looking for a band aid, he cut himself shaving.:floorlaugh:

I don't think anything will happen today. He won't take the stand and the court will be adjourned... JMO.

Come on Gerred...such a big audience ...you will never get this chance again..

perhaps he and the lawyers are discussing a plea , wishful thinking eh:banghead:

He is probably arguing with his team. I believe he will take the stand. He will go down fighting.

It's been such a long time since I have posted. However I have followed this in the media and through lurking since Allison went missing. I am feeling sick with anticipation today. I am worried that the prosecution case isn't strong enough. I'm nervous about what the legal argument yesterday afternoon was about. I am hopeful that he will take the stand, but I doubt he will. Mummy and Daddy probably told him not to. He would take their advice over his legal team, surely. Please let me be wrong!

Good morning all :)
The kitchen tap sprung a leak last night and now I get to wait for the plumber.
See, good things do happen :D
- hope he's late.

all that bravado-I bet this is his worst nightmare he'll break down I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie