The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 26th June - Trial Day 11, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's going to say she killed herself.....I know it

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 30s
Mr Byrne: he did not drive back from Kholo Creek. There was nothing to clean up at the house, in the surrounds or in the car #badenclay

So glad I was wrong with my assumption.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 18s

Byrne says Gerard will give details of what did occur on April 18, 19, 20, 2012. #badenclay

Byrne says Gerard will tell the jury about his relationship with Allison. #badenclay

Byrne says Gerard will talk "openly and frankly" about affair with Toni McHugh and with other women. #badenclay

Good Morning all! The best way to start the day, thanks Gerard!!!

Claudia Cuskelly ‏@cbcuskelly 1m
#BREAKING: Gerard Baden-Clay will take the stand at his murder trial #badenclay @9NewsBrisbane

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 44s
Gerard #badenclay will tell you all those things - Mr Byrne @couriermail

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 18s

Byrne says Gerard will give details of what did occur on April 18, 19, 20, 2012. #badenclay

Byrne says Gerard will tell the jury about his relationship with Allison. #badenclay

I've officially signed off from working today. This is going to be too interesting to miss.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 6s

Byrne QC says Gerard is going to give evidence. Under oath. He will say a number of things. #badenclay

yeh:please::please::please::please: and now will his big mouth and lies crucify him :jail:

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 40s
He will tell you openly about his infidelities #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 58s
He will tell you how they met, married, went through difficulties #badenclay

WOW!! Gerard in the box. Scouts honour and all that. Very brave and exposed to cross examination!! Surprising last ditch appeal to the jury.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 49s
But he will tell you he intended he continue his life will Allison and the girls #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus