The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 26th June - Trial Day 11, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 27s

Byrne: Toni became more demanding. Said G #badenclay should leave Allison to be with her. He told her he wld not leave Allison @abcnews

No, he didn't tell TM he was not leaving Allison. In fact they have the email written by him to say he WAS leaving Allison..foul man

no coffee for me thanks Marly, for some reason Im feeing a bit :puke:

all credit to Mr Byrne, if he is able to run this stuff out with a straight face too.. my god they earn their money, defence barristers...

12:37pm: Mr Byrne has gone on to explain that in 2008, during Mr Baden-Clay's affair, business was good.

The southeast Queensland real estate boom was in full swing.

Mr Baden-Clay bought a Lexus to match his business partner Phil Broome.

"Because it seemed at that point the money would never run out," Mr Byrne said.

"At the peak of the boom they [Mr Baden-Clay and Mr Broome] were each being paid about $5500 a month."

It was against that backdrop that Mr Baden-Clay decided to move his real estate office to a bigger premises at Targina.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-11-week-3-20140626-3aumz.html#ixzz35i1e0OfG

Thinking of Allison's girls, parents & family. They shouldn't have to listen to this $^%$^%$ !!!! :banghead:

12:32pm: Mr Byrne has detailed the events leading to Mr Baden-Clay's first affair with a woman named Michelle Hammond. The affair ended in 2006.

Later that year, the Baden-Clays' third daughter was born.

Mr Byrne has also explained the circumstances around Mr Baden-Clay's affair with his then-employee Toni Cheri McHugh which began in 2008.

"There was a constant wrestle of his conscious. He enjoyed the excitement and the thrill of his encounters with Toni, but he stayed with Allison and the children," Mr Byrne said.

He said Mr Baden-Clay tried on numerous occasions to end the affair with Ms McHugh.

"But they always ended up coming back together. Toni wanted Gerard to divorce Allison and be with her

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-11-week-3-20140626-3aumz.html#ixzz35i0aLsrI

Oh, Toni the vixen put a spell on him . :dramaqueen:

He must have been studying hard these last two years, to be able to come up with such a sickening tale of his marriage and his betrayal. An absolute and true narcissist, all about I, me and myself.

Cannot wait for the first lots of 'ums' when Danny Boyle (aka The Bulldog) will start cross examining and pointing out the first of a long list of inconsistencies. With a bit of luck, Court will adjourn soon until Monday. No rest for the prosecution this weekend.

I have no idea how Kate can tweet so fast, I'm struggling just copying & pasting her tweets. :clap:

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 16s
Gerard went into business with his parents. He would be home at 5pm every day for "happy hour". #badenclay

Byrne says Gerard would feed and bathe the girls and Allison would "go to bed" most days. #badenclay

Lies all lies. I bet he cooked and cleaned and drove the kiddies to school too. Pleeeeease! This is all spewed out of a pure male narcissists mouth. Heard it all before! :floorlaugh: The family court, Filed affidavits , are filled of this rubbish. My ex has said all this crap, and also stood up in his own church, and told his lies to them all too. He is a very deceitful person. Remember , Allison had to live with this moron. RIP lovely Allison x

If it's this ridiculous now, who knows how bad it will sound when GBCgets on the stand?

Byrne's nose is growing so long that I can see it on the Oregon horizon!!!

Lurve Oregon ! :seeya:

What a lot of twaddle. The more they ramble, the more it screams "Cover Up!".

Surely Occam’s Razor should be applied by the jury in its deliberations.

Ironically, this is one razor GBC (and his defence team) really should have thought about using...

This is like watching a scary movie with your hands over your eyes but peeking between the gaps in your fingers....I am getting sooooo riled up about the panic and anxiety angle - it is perfectly normal to be like this under stress and with new babies - not a character flaw. I have to leave this thread for a while because I can feel bile in my throat and verging on panic attack myself - my zoloft not strong enough today! Will be back later... :)

I have no idea how Kate can tweet so fast, I'm struggling just copying & pasting her tweets. :clap:

a huge thankyou for the relay, Dr Sleuth... you are not too shabby at this stuff, either..

I am seriously on the fence about his guilt, whereas a lot of you guys seem to love to hate him. Having affairs, while not nice, isn't a crime. Neither is having an odd personality. Neither is being part of a strange family. Or being a narcissist. I dunno, just my 2c

12:37pm: Mr Byrne has gone on to explain that in 2008, during Mr Baden-Clay's affair, business was good.

The southeast Queensland real estate boom was in full swing.

Mr Baden-Clay bought a Lexus to match his business partner Phil Broome.

"Because it seemed at that point the money would never run out," Mr Byrne said.

"At the peak of the boom they [Mr Baden-Clay and Mr Broome] were each being paid about $5500 a month."

It was against that backdrop that Mr Baden-Clay decided to move his real estate office to a bigger premises at Targina.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-11-week-3-20140626-3aumz.html#ixzz35i1e0OfG
Sure, a Lexus for him rather than a house for his wife and children...

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 47s
Court has resumed, Michael Byrne QC back on his feet, facing the jury #badenclay

I just don't know how Allison stayed with him after such long-term betrayal. I guess she did it partly for the girls. I just can't even imagine being cheated on for THAT long. Finding out almost immediately is terrible enough!

I feel like supplying a list of contradictions, questions and angles to the PT. I feel sick about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member