The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 1st July - Trial Day 13, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 22s

Gerard: How much sordid detail am I expected to give you honour? #badenclay

Fuller says he didn't ask for detail. He asked why they'd had sex. #badenclay

Gerard: It wasn't sex as in intercourse. I don't know if I can really answer that question. #badenclay

Looks like this is the trial's Clinton moment. :floorlaugh:

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 23s

Fuller: Did you regard that you were in a relationship with her? Gerard: No. #badenclay

Gerard says he was trying to assist her in ending any idea she had that there was any future with him. #badenclay

Gerard says he wanted Toni to be the one to tell him where to go. #badenclay

Fuller: So why didn't you end it with Toni McHugh? Who was more important to you? #badenclay

Gerard: Allison, absolutely. #badenclay

Fuller is asking about session with marriage counsellor Carmel Ritchie. #badenclay

property buyer: is this land flood free?

GBC: why yes, absolutely! (smiling)

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 26s

Gerard is explaining that mental illness is very difficult because you can't see anything. You can see a broken leg. #badenclay

Gerard says Carmel convinced him it was beneficial in the long run. #badenclay

Fuller says they were there because of his affair and he resisted counsellor's suggestion that would help Allison heal. #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 30s

He agrees that Allison was traumatized by the affair #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 28s

He disputes that he agreed to counseling merely to appease his wife #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 22s

Gerard: How much sordid detail am I expected to give you honour? #badenclay

Fuller says he didn't ask for detail. He asked why they'd had sex. #badenclay

Gerard: It wasn't sex as in intercourse. I don't know if I can really answer that question. #badenclay

:floorlaugh:

so NOW he objects to sordid detail, rofl

Fuller asks whether he agreed to placate Allison, the counsellor. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 12s

Gerard: I wasn't having an affair with Carmel Ritchie and I wasn't having an affair with my wife. #badenclay

Fuller is talking about the meeting in the coffee shop with Toni. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 9s
Gerard pauses. Says one occasion was after meeting for coffee. After he sat in her car to talk longer. #badenclay

:laugh: Christ almighty, how freaking adolescent.

Gerard: I wasn't having an affair with Carmel Ritchie and I wasn't having an affair with my wife. #badenclay

[emoji41]

The <modsnip> did I just read? Not intercourse? Other kinds of sex then? Would have been nicer if he just said what instead of leaving TMI visions in my mind. Ugh.

Considering how much SORDID detail his family heaped on Allison, a person who cannot defend herself.. this is KARMA you numbnut

Caroline Overington &#8207;@overingtonc 31s

He agrees that Toni was pressing him for a time frame for him getting out of his marriage #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 11s

Fuller says Toni told him if he needed to be with his wife, to tell her. Gerard said "no, I will be leaving my wife". #badenclay

Gerard says he is being asked to comment on something he can't remember.

Fuller says Gerard said "I will be out of my marriage by 1 July". Fuller says matter of weeks before Allison's disappearance. #badenclay

Gerard: As it transpires, yes. #badenclay

Fuller says Toni told Gerard if he wanted to be with his wife, fine, just tell her one way or the other. #badenclay

lost in translation???

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 42s

Gerard says he doesn't remember that. He remembers telling Toni they needed to end the physical contact. #badenclay

Fuller says Gerard told Allison he didn't love her prior to appt with Dr George on 3 June, 2009. He agrees. #badenclay

&#8220;My intention was to end any relationship with Toni McHugh and solidify and continue to rebuild the relationship with Allison for our future together.&#8221;

I need a bucket. That's not what his emails said.

Caroline Overington &#8207;@overingtonc 53s

Gerard says he never meant any of that #badenclay

Baden-Clay: What is with all the questions? Don't you know who I am?! I have a hyphenated name, dagnabbit!

Is this the first time in his whole life that anyone has ever called him to account?

12:47pm: Mr Fuller has turned his questioning to Mr Baden-Clay's meeting with Ms McHugh at a coffee shop in early 2012.

"You told her it was too hard to keep going the way you were going," Mr Fuller said.

"[She said] if you need to be with your wife, if that's the decision you're making, then say it. And your response was, 'No, I will be leaving my wife, I am leaving my wife'."

"I can't recollect that," Mr Baden-Clay replied.

"Its the second last time you spoke to Ms McHugh in person," Mr Fuller said.

"I don't have recollection of those specific things you said," Mr Baden-Clay said.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-13-week-4-20140701-3b55i.html#ixzz36BIsO615

Fuller says Gerard told Dr George the issues with their marriage. Didn't mention lack of sex. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 31s

Gerard says he complained about Allison telling herself she didn't have depression. #badenclay

Gerard says he complained that Allison left things to him when he was home. http://bit.ly/1vpMvqf #badenclay

Gerard agrees he was frustrated with Allison's dependance on him. #badenclay

Fuller says Gerard told Dr George he was under severe financial pressure and was frustrated that Allison bought a treadmill. #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea