The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 1st July - Trial Day 13, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I would give to see the expressions on the BC family faces right now

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 58s

Gerard agrees that he didn't tell one of their first counsellors that Allison wouldn't sleep with him #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 48s

He did say he had become frustrated by Allison's dependence on him #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 25s

He became very frustrated when Allison bought an expensive treadmill, he agrees #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 2m

Fuller says Allison had no issues sleeping in the house, but she had issues with driving the Prado because they'd had sex in it. #badenclay :clap:

Did GBC buy a new bed? new sheets? detergent to wash the sheets? burn the sheets (I'm working from most expensive option to free - as GBC IMO would versus any other approach to 'cleaning up his mess' with say an empathetic perspective and/or any other insight you'd usually expect the average cheating, knock-about, penniless spouse to have)

Yes, I imagine Allison chose to sleep on the couch...

jmo

Gerard says interestingly, things turned around after that financially. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 9s

Gerard says he didn't mention the affair. He didn't want to put pressure on Allison to have sex with him. #badenclay

12:47pm: Mr Fuller has turned his questioning to Mr Baden-Clay's meeting with Ms McHugh at a coffee shop in early 2012.

"You told her it was too hard to keep going the way you were going," Mr Fuller said.

"[She said] if you need to be with your wife, if that's the decision you're making, then say it. And your response was, 'No, I will be leaving my wife, I am leaving my wife'."

"I can't recollect that," Mr Baden-Clay replied.

"Its the second last time you spoke to Ms McHugh in person," Mr Fuller said.

"I don't have recollection of those specific things you said," Mr Baden-Clay said.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-13-week-4-20140701-3b55i.html#ixzz36BIsO615

Isnt it convenient he can remember where he was when Kieren perkins won gold but cannot remember some of the other potentially important things he said to Allison or his mistress

Folks take it easy with the derogatory name calling thanks

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Fuller: you told him you were frustrated by Allison's dependence on you, we're under severe financial pressures #badenclay

Fuller: you told the psychiatrist you resented Allison buying a treadmill #badenclay

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 1m
#badenclay says he told another counsellor in mid-2009 he was under financial pressure, resented Allison buying an "expensive treadmill"

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 53s

Gerard says he didn't want to put pressure on Allison about their sex life #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 27s

Gerard says Allison had put on weight and had low self esteem. He didn't want to pressure her. "It sounds pathetic," he says. #badenclay

Fuller asks Gerard if he remembers what happened on Allison's 40th birthday in 2008. #badenclay

Fuller: Did you write about it? You wrote a blog at times? Asks about November, 2008 entry. #badenclay

GOLD here comes the BLOG :)

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 11s

Gerard says he doesn't remember. He wrote one about his favourite day of the year. Fuller says unless it was his wife's birthday. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 30s

Fuller is asking Gerard about a blog he wrote about Allison's 40th birthday #badenclay

:yesss:

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 31s

He agrees that Toni was pressing him for a time frame for him getting out of his marriage #badenclay

Proof right there that he led her on massively.

Fuller: you didn't tell the psychiatrist about wanting sex. Gerard: didn't want to burden Allison #badenclay

Gerard: Allison had low sex drive, was overweight, low self esteem #badenclay

Fuller is asking Gerard about a blog he wrote about Allison's 40th birthday #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 59s
Gerard says he can't remember, asks if it is a blog he wrote about his favourite day of the year. It's not #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 40s

Fuller reads out the blog. Gerard laughs, says 'honestly', defence asks to raise a matter and jury told to leave #badenclay

What is so funny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members