The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 1st July - Trial Day 13, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 15s
Fuller is referring to Allison's questions. "I'm really hurt, you had so many opportunities to tell me." #badenclay

Just waiting for him to get to the scratches....

is anyone able to take over David and Carolines tweets for me soon please? I have to go out for a little while

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

Prosecutor Todd Fuller is going through the questions Allison wrote in her journal #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 29s

Fuller asks Gerard to read some of the diary. 'Ball in your court.' #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 10s
Fuller from journal: Forced me to bow to you. Think that's where you wanted me. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 32s
Fuller reads from Allison's journal. "Let me believe it was all my fault." #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 27s
Fuller from journal: Were you prepared to live with the guilt if I hadn't found out. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 48s

Fuller: journal says 'forced me to bow to you' #badenclay

Really unhappy they couldn't pursue the blog. It was something in the public arena and the defence had equal opportunity to see it. I think the prosecution could have argued that it indicated that he was being dishonest about being 'Mr Mum' earlier due to Allison's depression and that went to showing that she wasn't as depressed and out of sorts as he made out and showed a tendency towards dishonesty. Anyone know any real reason why they couldn't pursue it? I do hope the jury heard it and made the connection, it sounds like maybe they heard it but didn't get the connection drawn for them.

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks 25s

Allison's journal: "Were you prepared to live with the guilt if I hadn't found out?" #badenclay says his wife never asked that.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 10s
Fuller from journal: Forced me to bow to you. Think that's where you wanted me. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 32s
Fuller reads from Allison's journal. "Let me believe it was all my fault." #badenclay

Jury is now hearing Allison speak

Poor Dickies

getting bit watery eyed here

C'mon QC Fuller....

...................you are Allison's voice..............

ate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 12s
Fuller from journal: Said I was different, laughed, why? Gerard says Allison never asked him that question. #badenclay

3:08pm: Mr Fuller said Mr Baden-Clay failed to tell police that he rekindled his relationship with his mistress Toni McHugh on the morning he reported his wife missing.

"At that point in time my primary concern was for Allison's safety and her whereabouts," Mr Baden-Clay said.

"At any moment I anticipated that she would be back. So no, I did not discuss the fact that I'd been in contact with Toni McHugh."

3:05pm: Crown prosecutor Todd Fuller QC has continued his cross-examination of Gerard Baden-Clay.

Mr Fuller has turned his questioning to the night Mr and Mrs Baden-Clay drove to the Mt Coot-tha Lookout to discuss his affair.

The court has previously heard Mrs Baden-Clay asked her husband a series of questions about the time he spent with his mistress Toni McHugh on the evening of April 18, 2012. The questions were written in Mrs Baden-Clay's journal.

"You didn't tell police about a conversation on the 18th," Mr Fuller said.

"They didn't ask me about that," Mr Baden-Clay replied.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-13-week-4-20140701-3b55i.html#ixzz36BsyD2yr

If Gerard thought Allison was coming back, why the concern with what Toni was saying?

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 15s
Fuller from journal: Laughed at undies. Told me I smelled. Gerard says he was never asked. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

Fuller asking Gerard which of the journal questions Allison asked him before she vanished #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 51s

The Crown is looking at questions that Gerard says Allison never asked him #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 22s
Fuller from journal: I couldn't go back to her even if I wanted to. Gerard denies that was something he said. #badenclay

This is just for today...:)

2fbdbf8c17d4be2574464edc2a3aba60.jpg

No, unusually this one today:

Attachments

• Gulasch.jpg
    Gulasch.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online