Not open for further replies.
David Murray @TheMurrayD · 12s
Gerard: went and checked my emails on the toilet #badenclay

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 29s
Fuller: what happened when you work up, you checked your phone #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · now
'You can suggest all you want,' he says but he did not #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 36s
The Crown suggests that he did in fact plug the phone into the charger #badenclay

3:38pm: Mr Fuller asked Mr Baden-Clay why he twice phoned Ms McHugh in the days after his wife's disappearance.

"Well Toni McHugh had nothing to do with the disappearance of Allison, did she?" Mr Fuller asked.

"I don't know, but I presume not," Mr Baden-Clay said.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-13-week-4-20140701-3b55i.html#ixzz36C1l3GU4

Ah yes - positioning Toni as the unstable wife murder. The Basic Instinct touch.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 5s
Fuller: Where did you normally charge your phone if you handed it every night to your wife. #badenclay

This is AMAZING. SO much build up.
He is getting very snappy ! - Gerard: you can suggest away, I did not. !!

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 6s
Gerard is being asked about when he normally charged the phone #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · now
Fuller is asking about Gerard's injuries. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 16s
Gerard says if they went to bed at the same time, she'd give it to him at night to charge. #badenclay

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 27s
Gerard says Allison hasn't mentioned bleeding in the Captiva #badenclay

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 50s
Fuller: your Captiva was new, your wife hadn't told you she bled in the car #badenclay

Me: NICE!!!

We haven't heard if the pj's were found, only that they weren't visible in the photo.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 6s
Fuller asks what caused the injury to Gerard's hand. Gerard says a screwdriver. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 10s
Gerard says he woke up and checked his phone. Checked his emails. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 35s
Fuller: I suggest to you that you did in fact have your phone. Gerard: you can suggest away, I did not. #badenclay

He didn't plug it in, but he DID wake up and check his phone? SERIOUSLY? He just admitted to being up in the middle of the night? Am I reading this right?

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 19s
Fuller: you used shaving foam, used your right hand #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 5s
The Crown is now asking about the marks on Gerard's face #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 26s
He says that Allison preferred to keep the phone with her if he went to bed early so he couldn't sit up texting anybody #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 25s
Fuller: I suggest to you that what happened to your face wasn't a shaving injury. #badenclay

Trooper......where are you!?!?!?

You're missing out here.........

David Murray @TheMurrayD · now
Fuller: what you did to your face wasn't a shaving injury, your wife scratched your face. Gerard: no #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 4s
The Crown suggests the injury was caused by Allison scratching at his face #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 25s
Fuller says it was his wife's fingernails when she was struggling with him. Gerard says that's not true. #badenclay

He didn't plug it in, but he DID wake up and check his phone? SERIOUSLY? He just admitted to being up in the middle of the night? Am I reading this right?

I know! Also, he said he was a heavy sleeper yet he woke up in the middle of the night and decided to check his emails etc on the phone??? And if he did indeed wake up wouldn't he notice Allison not sleeping in the bed???

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 18s
Gerard: it was a couple of cuts to my face #badenclay

David Murray @TheMurrayD · 33s
Fuller: it was a significant injury to your face, everyone who saw you asked you about it #badenclay

Caroline Overington @overingtonc · 35s
Gerard says no #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members