The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 1st July - Trial Day 13, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

One word I don't want to hear for a long long time is "placate". He has obviously been drilled by his defence team to use it during his "court training" sessions. It just sounds overused and therefore phoney. MOO.

<modsnip>

<modsnip>

Thanks to all the Tweeters today.
Thanks to Mr Fuller - what a marvellous job he is doing.

Could we possibly run 'pyjamas anonymous' at the same place and time as roundabouts anonymous ?

Thank you and goodnight. Looking forward to some action tomorrow.

I was having a look back to posts when GBC was arrested and I came across this;

16 June 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooper
He must have undressed her and dressed her again.. interference with a corpse?

Then from xyzquestions
I was thinking that maybe her original clothes may have his blood on them? So IMO and purely speculation on my part, he may have got rid of them?

Trooper and xyzquestions have been around for a while, and so has the missing PJs discussion.

Originally Posted by MaxwellSmart View Post
Just a question about post sentencing (presuming there is one), what are we Alison baden clay sleuthers going to do? I feel we have created such a tight community brought together from a tragic event that I will miss you guys. The case has been a considerable focus for us but there has been such an accepting environment regarding our own struggles with anxiety, depression, violent spouses, fainting kids, lung transplants etc it would be a shame to lose that connection. .... maybe WS could create a thread called "Alison Baden-Clay withdrawal support group" and we could pop in for a chin wag and a cyber cuppa from Marly every now and again. I would hate to think that our only interactions were as a result of other unfortunate murderous events! Have really enjoyed the discussions, humour and the out pouring of empathy and sorrow for the BC girls and Mr and Mrs Dickie.

Lovely plan *advertiser censored*

I owe you WS' my story:
Once wife, then mistress, then girlfriend to same man, then betrayed partner to same man, then again mistress to same man (while on vacation in India, he "accidentially" married another woman and suddenly returned as a newly husband), then girlfriend to another, after these experiences single and finally more happy since around 17 years - besides to be a mother of 3.

I was having a look back to posts when GBC was arrested and I came across this;

16 June 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooper
He must have undressed her and dressed her again.. interference with a corpse?

Then from xyzquestions
I was thinking that maybe her original clothes may have his blood on them? So IMO and purely speculation on my part, he may have got rid of them?

Trooper and xyzquestions have been around for a while, and so has the missing PJs discussion.

Have you actually seen the pyjamas mentioned anywhere before the trial? I've been trying to find a reference in statements but nothing so far.

Trooper? Where are you? I've missed your thoughts and input?

Have you actually seen the pyjamas mentioned anywhere before the trial? I've been trying to find a reference in statements but nothing so far.

I don't think pyjamas were mentioned prior. First mention is in daughter statement.

I've not seen the missing PJ's mentioned in MSM or bail documents. The first I have ever heard about that was alluded to today in court. I did read about what Allison was wearing (daughters interview/Gerred's testimony), but not that they are missing.

Originally Posted by MaxwellSmart View Post
Just a question about post sentencing (presuming there is one), what are we Alison baden clay sleuthers going to do? I feel we have created such a tight community brought together from a tragic event that I will miss you guys. The case has been a considerable focus for us but there has been such an accepting environment regarding our own struggles with anxiety, depression, violent spouses, fainting kids, lung transplants etc it would be a shame to lose that connection. .... maybe WS could create a thread called "Alison Baden-Clay withdrawal support group" and we could pop in for a chin wag and a cyber cuppa from Marly every now and again. I would hate to think that our only interactions were as a result of other unfortunate murderous events! Have really enjoyed the discussions, humour and the out pouring of empathy and sorrow for the BC girls and Mr and Mrs Dickie.

I owe you WS' my story:
Once wife, then mistress, then girlfriend to same man, then betrayed partner to same man, then again mistress to same man (while on vacation in India, he "accidentially" married another woman and suddenly returned as a newly husband), then girlfriend to another, after these experiences single and finally more happy since around 17 years - besides to be a mother of 3.

Thanks for sharing FG, I for one truly appreciate your input here, especially after what you've been through. I also love reading your posts as they translate. Well done! Great job! I wish my high school German was as good as your English.

So where are the chequered pyjamas if they're not in the picture??

June 27, 2014

Mr Byrne said Baden-Clay went to bed, leaving his wife on the lounge in chequered pyjamas and socks at 10.30pm and never saw her again.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...968217967?nk=85bfb3c1973b74090a1ca465c0a1221a

-----
My bold...

Gerard says Allison was wearing blue and white pyjamas. She had a "sloppy joe" over the top and blue hiking socks. #badenclay

The socks Allison had on were not the socks she was wearing when found.

Autopsy Report: Clothing -
They were described as short white socks with a darker band at the top.

So where are the blue hiking socks?
Are they in the picture?

There is a details description that GBC gave to Police (I think) when describing what ABC might have been wearing - it may be around the time of the mannequin when the search for Allison was active. (I don't know where to find that - if someone can help)

But what gets me is that he said ABC was wearing a singlet (and I think the colour was mentioned by GBC prior).
Allison was wearing a purple singlet with incorporated bra. It had thin straps. It was under her BONDs jumper - not a singlet top that could be seen.

How did he know this?

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 13s
Fuller says that might have given him an indication that she'd gone walking. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 33s
Fuller asks whether Gerard saw Allison's pyjamas anywhere when he woke up. Gerard says they're not in the photo. #badenclay

Been waiting for the pyjamas question ever since I read a description of them earlier, together with the hiking socks (actually GBCs). Always wondered about pyjamas. Where are they?

My thoughts too From Germany! Actually thought about that all along.
Moreover, was this the reason for that all important Gold Coast holiday? At such an all important time?

Te he! You might be in Germany physically, but methinks you are in beautiful Queensland Australia in spirit!

Thank you! :smile:
I thought of the journey to his Gold Coast lawyer, he headed to with Nigel. Maybe the first opportunity dumping the things?

Hi Neuromancer,
No I haven't seen the PJs mentioned anywhere. I started on this track over the weekend when looking at the bedroom images. You can see their whole life in those images.

Including a charger wrapped around the bedside draw on the treadmill side. But no PJs. She was in them on the coach according to GBC and daughter, she slept on her side, and peeked back the covers, according to GBC and her gym shoes and pants (not the lorna Jayne ones!) we're missing on the morning of the 20th.

Been waiting for the pyjamas question ever since I read a description of them earlier, together with the hiking socks (actually GBCs). Always wondered about pyjamas. Where are they?

Where are the pyjamas indeed?! Probably hiding out with Allison's iPhone and other assorted evidence that needed to be destroyed I guess.

Fuller "Why did you ring Toni up and ask her if she had told the police that you were back together"
GBC replied " I instructed her to tell the police everything". He instructed her.
What else has he instructed her to do or tell?

Whttp://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/gerard-badenclay-trial-live-coverage-day-13-week-4-20140701-3b55i.html

-----
My bold...

The socks Allison had on were not the socks she was wearing when found.

Autopsy Report: Clothing -
They were described as short white socks with a darker band at the top.

There is a details description that GBC gave to Police (I think) when describing what ABC might have been wearing - it may be around the time of the mannequin when the search for Allison was active. (I don't know where to find that - if someone can help)

But what gets me is that he said ABC was wearing a singlet (and I think the colour was mentioned by GBC prior).
Allison was wearing a purple singlet with incorporated bra. It had thin straps. It was under her BONDs jumper - not a singlet top that could be seen.

How did he know this?

Gulp! Purple? Purple singlet?
Gulp gulp! (With squeaky voice incorporated) Who is wearing purple daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021