The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 2nd July - Trial Day 14, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 52s

Gerard says he was concerned Toni wasn't coping because of her personality #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 59s

Gerard says he gave Toni a separation date he wouldn't keep because he was worried about her mental strength. #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 1m

He doesn't have the spare bed anymore #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 58s

Gerard: some of the things I said and did were pretty naive and stupid #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 54s

Gerard: I wanted to distance myself physically. The physical side was important to Toni #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 42s

'I am offended' he says, of the questions #badenclay

Oh dear - well we wouldn't want to offend you when you're on trial for brutally murdering your wife and dumping her under a bridge!

Are you a little bit hurt?????

:banghead:

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 51s

#badenclay says Toni visited family home... they had sex on spare bed and on mattress in loungeroom. @7NewsBrisbane

Bucket and disinfectant :jail:

#badenclay says Toni visited family home... they had sex on spare bed and on mattress in loungeroom. @7NewsBrisbane

all class this bloke

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 22s
Gerard says he'd known Allison for 17 years, Toni for five. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 59s
Gerard says he had some hope Toni could move on and they'd have some sort of friendship in the distant future. #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 33s

It was easier to stop the sex if he just didn't see her because when he saw Toni she would want sex #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 48s

Gerard says he had some hope Toni could move on and they'd have some sort of friendship in the distant future. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 30s

Gerard says he knew Allison since 95, McHugh since 05 #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 25s

He was confident Allison wouldn't cause a scene at the conference on 20 April #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 25s
Gerard says some of the other women were for an extended period of time, many of them concurrent. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 6s
Gerard says he had no intention of telling Allison about the other women. He didn't want to jeopardise things. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 31s
Gerard says that's why he was relieved when things ended with Toni. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 25s
Gerard says some of the other women were for an extended period of time, many of them concurrent. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 6s
Gerard says he had no intention of telling Allison about the other women. He didn't want to jeopardise things. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 31s
Gerard says that's why he was relieved when things ended with Toni. #badenclay

OMG- the sleaziness of it all !

Well the story had to be constructed once the body was sorted out. I think that is the natural flow of things in an entirely unnatural situation. But the pants are just TOO BIG.

G referred to those as her "Daggy..." he also makes mention of Allison buying new Lorna Jane's and them being still there. I think he chose the daggy ones because he was annoyed she'd bout the others (approx $70 a pair then) and put on her what he thought she deserved, ie: the ratty old ones, if that makes sense.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 26s
Gerard says Allison could have been expecting Toni to be there anyway. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 45s
Gerard says he wasn't worried about them both being at the conference because Allison was non-confrontational. #badenclay

11:20am: Mr Fuller: "You killed your wife, Mr Baden-Clay."

Mr Baden-Clay: "No, I did not."

The prosecutor put to Mr Baden-Clay that he had attacked his wife and the "only way" she could respond was to "lash out and claw his face".

"That is not true," Mr Baden-Clay replied.

Mr Fuller: "Probably as you smothered her and took her life from her."

Mr Baden-Clay: "That is not true. I never did anything to physically harm my wife in any way, ever."

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-14-week-4-20140702-3b76w.html#ixzz36Go2EowJ

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 11s
Gerard says no, they were self inflicted. It just didn't seem relevant. #badenclay

so gbs is saying the injury to chest is self inflicted? So injury to face wasn't?

is this a slip?

Maybe not you talking, G. But if you'd let her talk and sort out her head it would have done wonders.

Well he ain't the brightest tool in the shed. Statistics show a combination of meds and therapy/counselling improves mental well being and quality of life in patients with depression and anxiety disorders.

that of course goes into a lot of biological,environmental and historical factors.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 19s
Gerard: I really had no concern at all. #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 26s
Gerard says Toni did have a volatile nature but in a public environment was always able to control herself. #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 46s

Gerard says Toni was volatile but in public was always able to control herself #badenclay

lookout TM the bus is coming

I am now scarred with this image...the man is disgusting..... all I can think of is ....nah I cannot say it here...... it might be true..... :spew:

If I recall correctly the first solicitor was an acquaintance

Correct, OS. Even stranger then, that he couldn't beg of him to come up to Brisbane so he could remain available to and contactable by family/friends/investigators. Demonstrates screwy priorities, I think.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

Gerard: I really had no concern at all #badenclay

Caroline Overington ‏@overingtonc 40s

Allison was just never likely to make a scene #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 42s
Gerard has been given his wife's journal. #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online