Trial Discussion Thread #44 - 14.07.1-2, Day 34-35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roux says this will be relevant when it comes to closing argument when he sets out a timeline

Roux is saying he doesn't necessarily 'accept' the report but is not going to call the witness? I think. Bit lost here.

So, yeah, OP is diagnosed with PTSD and depression currently.

OP needs to be treated or is at risk suicide. Shows no sign of narcissism. RIGHT.

Roux highlighting the depression and PTSD from the incidents

and the report says he is not rageful nor narcisstic....interesting

Roux reading rprt. 'OP suffers from a major depressive condition.....also traumatized by death of his girlfriend Reeva....no evidence of abnormal aggression or explosive anger....no traits of narcissim.....style of conflict res is to leave the situation....evidence of him feeling insecure

This report sounds pretty favorable to Oscar Pistorius

Not a narcissist? Is this the DT's psychiatrist or the panel's report?

R: ..when.physically threatened, reacts in a way might seem extraordinary to normal person.

This report seems very helpful to the defense.

I bet Nel is kicking himself for pushing the issue of a lengthy psychological evaluation

R: Social fear enormous....

Genuine in feelings for Ms Steenkamp...no signs of abuse or coercion....previous relationships these signs were also absent...

N: We have a similar argument. We accept the findings but it's open to argument....may I do same with OTHER psych rprt?

N: (reading) Examination...he was physically examined

Lol, Nel can't pronounce the medical word! Electro something...

Now the "other" psychological report

Not sure who wrote each one

Nel consults with those behind him for help pronouncing "electroencephalogram"(?).

N: psychometric rprts, psych rprts, med records.....

Currently presents with adjustment disorder...at time of incident did not have mental disorder affecting his ability to distinguish right from wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeTarot