GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he want out? He knew how to pick her. He knew she would stay. I wonder if the struggle for a child was totally OK by him. I bet he wasn't thrilled with the arrival of Cooper. He was happy to struggle,

I think he wanted freedom! He wasn't happy anymore! He didn't want to answer to anyone! He was ready to make a big life change obviously! In this case, he could use the stress of losing Cooper as an excuse for them to dissolve the marriage. People would understand because the death of a child often destroys a marriage!

Frankly, I'm shocked they didn't have more life insurance on Conner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's probably because the insurance was just the icing on the cake. What he really wanted was for Cooper to be gone.

I think this is the latest tlcya
that was emotionally draining. I am still processing what all we learned and LE is said to have much much more. :(

What we learned today:

Carseat was forward facing til about two weeks prior to C's death

Sexting multiple women for the past year and on the day of Cooper's murder (yep, calling it that)

minor and possible future charges for computer crimes re their contact and misdemeanor crime of actual contact in some way.

pics of penis taken and sent while C in room with him :eek:

minor asked him if he ever was troubled by his conscious - reply NOPE

Computer searches regarding statutes and age of consent

R viewed a video twice of vet climbing in hot car and demonstrating what it is like for a hot animal in car. Vet filmed himself in the vehicle for approx half an hour describing in detail what it felt like to sit there cooking

the trip to publix with friends/coworkers for lunch punctuated by trip to home depot store across way for lightbulbs at R request

visit to car after returning from lunch was ostensibly to put purchase in car

subreddit - child free life

life insurance policy $25,000 (adtl to one via work)

During interview with LE RH used a lot of cop lingo and told LE he was a former jailer then told them he was former dispatch

When told he was being arrested he told LE "but there was no malice or aforethought" (paraphrased)

While in room alone RH was described as pacing and trying to "work himself up" to the point of hyperventilation. LE viewed it as him attempting to feign or produce emotion where there was none genuinely

LH and RH in interview room alone while being recorded and videotaped:

LH asks if he said too much or something similar

RH told LH C looked peaceful in death with eyes and mouth closed. RH tells LH about "dreading" looking at C worried what he might look like but he looked peaceful

RH makes poor me comments "going to lose my job - why do I have to be punished??" etc (paraphrased)

Stoddard described C as mouth open tongue protruding, eyes half closed, horrible and noticeable odor of decomp in vehicle even hours later while performing search warrant.

at least one affair for RH in the past

an unexplained 6 minute call from RH to daycare LE feel he actually spoke to someone during that call as the daycare msg system is not equipped to take 6 minute long messages.

I would also add this question: What do you think of RH saying to LH "I was dreading how he would look".
That comment, along with "did you say too much?" really make it appear to be premeditation on the part of both parents.

In the midst of shock and despair over the death of your child, who would think to ask "did you say too much?"

The three calls if IIRC where to LH then to HD then to Day care. Where IIRC he then talked to LH for 6 minutes. She had showed up there to pick up Cooper. ???? If this is true then they arrived at the places they needed to be. She at daycare asking for Cooper and him finding Cooper. jmo ?????

thanks to those correcting or reminding me of things to add to my list of what we learned to day. keep em coming while I can still edit it :)

Ticya,

you can always edit it.

Just copy it & delete the
quote in brackets.

I've been away from my computer and TV for most of the day. Can someone please post a summary of today's events? TY in advance!

I've been away from my computer and TV for most of the day. Can someone please post a summary of today's events? TY in advance!

Read last posts in the Media thread.

Okay guys - we are not going to beat up the parents here. If they didn't know, this is a shock to them, along with losing their adorable grandson. Cut them some slack. This goes for both sets of grandparents.

Salem

I didn't see this when I made a comment. If grandma called the judge an SOB I think that shows she's more worried about her son than her grandson, but understood.

CrazytownUSA - I can definitely see he might have just thought he would get away with it and so did not cover his tracks.. my gut feel is that he was just a really sad depressed guy who could not get sex from his wife, wasnt succeeding at work, had money troubles cos he was overspending.. he got some excitement from sexting and it became an obsession cos he is a sex addict..

rsbm/bbm That description fits many of the men in America, imo

I would also add this question: What do you think of RH saying to LH "I was dreading how he would look".

This statement, IMO, is very telling.

To build dread takes time. An immediate reaction to an unexpected situation would, IMO, elicit a response such as "I was scared" or "I was frightened". You can't really dread something you had no knowledge would happen (in this context). To dread something means there is apprehension. For apprehension to exist you have to anticipate future evil. To anticipate future evil means it was expected. If this was an accident then it couldn't have been expected.

We all know that this guy is no genius but by using the word 'dread' he unwittingly gave us an insight into his knowledge of the events of the day.

I didn't see this when I made a comment. If grandma called the judge an SOB I think that shows she's more worried about her son than her grandson, but understood.

She just lost her grandson, and her son is in jail for murdering him... that with all that came out today I'm sure she is in a state of shock... I gotta cut her some slack for that. He is her son... that has to be a very hard pill to swallow

IMO he's a immature, psychopath. He was a lousy employee, a lousy husband, a horrid father and he went around bragging & lying everywhere he could about how smart and wonderful he was...

Like Scott Peterson, Jodi Arias, and Casey Anthony.

All IMO

I want the boys in the band to give their testimony --- Imean really???:drumroll:

how bad is that hearing loss again?

And he can tune a guitar by ear to the other strings, according to his reddit post.

Here you go Constance....

that was emotionally draining. I am still processing what all we learned and LE is said to have much much more. :(

What we learned today:

Carseat was forward facing til about two weeks prior to C's death

Sexting multiple women for the past year and on the day of Cooper's murder (yep, calling it that)

minor and possible future charges for computer crimes re their contact and misdemeanor crime of actual contact in some way.

pics of penis taken and sent while C in room with him :eek:

minor asked him if he ever was troubled by his conscious - reply NOPE

Computer searches regarding statutes and age of consent

R viewed a video twice of vet climbing in hot car and demonstrating what it is like for a hot animal in car. Vet filmed himself in the vehicle for approx half an hour describing in detail what it felt like to sit there cooking

the trip to publix with friends/coworkers for lunch punctuated by trip to home depot store across way for lightbulbs at R request

visit to car after returning from lunch was ostensibly to put purchase in car

subreddit - child free life

life insurance policy $25,000 (adtl to one via work)

During interview with LE RH used a lot of cop lingo and told LE he was a former jailer then told them he was former dispatch

When told he was being arrested he told LE "but there was no malice or aforethought" (paraphrased)

While in room alone RH was described as pacing and trying to "work himself up" to the point of hyperventilation. LE viewed it as him attempting to feign or produce emotion where there was none genuinely

LH and RH in interview room alone while being recorded and videotaped:

LH asks if he said too much or something similar

RH told LH C looked peaceful in death with eyes and mouth closed. RH tells LH about "dreading" looking at C worried what he might look like but he looked peaceful

RH makes poor me comments "going to lose my job - why do I have to be punished??" etc (paraphrased)

Stoddard described C as mouth open tongue protruding, eyes half closed, horrible and noticeable odor of decomp in vehicle even hours later while performing search warrant.

at least one affair for RH in the past

an unexplained 6 minute call from RH to daycare LE feel he actually spoke to someone during that call as the daycare msg system is not equipped to take 6 minute long messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong