GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you hit it on the head.. He wanted her to walk in and find out he never dropped him off , call him frantic so he could run out and discover him. I'm wondering if the movie was a last minute issue that he went with and it created the need for him to improvise.

Just jumping off this post for the topic of pick-up from daycare. Why did RH ask what time his wife was picking up his "buddy?" What did it matter if she was the one doing it that day and he was going to the movies anyway? That seems hink to me. It seems he sent the text as a set up that would be discovered on his phone eventually by LE. Is there not a set time for picking him up? JMO

Please don't get me started on her funeral speech "for Cooper". I've been on WS since 2009 without a TO, however if I have to talk about what I think of Leanna's "performance" at Cooper's funeral, I KNOW I will get my first.

I was initially sympathetic to her when I read her funeral comments, and was willing to extend compassion and understanding to her because of her profound loss.

However, based on the following:

1. After hearing that her only concern was to see her husband when she was told about her baby's horrible death,

2. After learning that her immediate conclusion was that RH must have left Cooper in the car after she was told by daycare personnel that RH hadn't dropped the baby off that morning,

3. After learning that she asked RH "did you say too much?",

4. Combined with LH's earlier admission to LE that she, too, searched online regarding hyperthermic deaths of children in cars,

I can no longer extend compassion and understanding to someone whose priorities are either completely screwed up or who may have more knowledge regarding her baby son's death than she's admitting to.

I understand she's not a POI or suspect at this time, but it's clear to me now why LE has stated that LH is under scrutiny. If she was involved, I hope LE is able to find evidence.

She would take him back in a heartbeat with open arms if he had been bonded out.

As I have read all the things she has said since losing her precious little son, I have come to the stark conclusion that she idolizes Ross to a point of an obsession.

She reminds me of these women who let bad evil men do very bad things to their children and then turns around and either partakes in the bad evil wicked acts themselves or they stick up for the man and denounces their own children. :mad:

Imo, she idolizes this horrid man so much that it is like Cooper never even existed. She loses her son but yet what does she want to do? Have another baby by this same man.:scared:

I don't care if she is normally an unemotional person. When a parent loses a child the unemotional wall comes tumbling down and true grief and despair is in its place.

Yet, neither one of them seems to care one whit that their precious beautiful little son died a horrible death. They seem to be like two peas in a pod to me.

Her entire demeanor throughout all of this is very telling. It is like when Cooper died she decided 'oh well, he is in Heaven now, and its time to move on.'

It is one of the strangest things I have ever seen a parent do who has lost a young child. It just doesn't pass the smell test. No one can be that cold and unfeeling if they really deeply loved their child as both pretend they do.

Now to her its all about Ross, Ross, Ross. GAG!!!!!

The sexting doesn't matter to her. She will take him back any day of the week if she could. Her whole world seems to be centered around Ross and that is the only person she cares about.

IMO

I agree. I have to wonder if she found out about his sexting and he convinced her that if they didn't have Cooper he would be more into her...especiallly given her statements at the memorial about sparing Cooper the pain of school lunchrooms. :waitasec:

Not taking up for the scum by any means but that doesn't mean he wasn't a good employee. Often the company will be looking at more than one when they are going to promote someone. The one they chose may have had more experience.

IMO

I don't think any company would consider someone sexting on the job to be a good employee. Unless it a *advertiser censored* production company, LOL.

Not taking up for the scum by any means but that doesn't mean he wasn't a good employee. Often the company will be looking at more than one when they are going to promote someone. The one they chose may have had more experience.

IMO

This is something I don't understand. When I worked for a large telecommunications company from 1997 - 2008, our computers were monitored and we knew that. All e-mails, searches, etc, were owned by the Company. Fast forward to 2014 - they absolutely have to know what was going on in their computers(IMHO). Most large companies these days know what their employees are doing. We had a large HR department that focused strictly on internet searches - for their own liability.

MOO

Mel

JRH and Cooper were watching cartoons for about an hour or so -- according to the LE on stand. I am wondering if JRH was sexting then too in all honesty

22years ago I accidentally locked my babies in my van~~ can't even convey the guilt I felt and how hard it was to go inside a store to get/call for help. I was ready to break windows

I bet. One time I realized on the highway I hadn't buckled my infant daughter's strap (the one in the carseat) OMG I didn't know whether to fly to the exit or slow to a crawl to the exit.

Just in case the defense has law clerks scouting different forums...

Shout out to Maddox Kilgore!

This is the 'slam dunk' case that Casey Anthony's wasn't.

I didn't see this when I made a comment. If grandma called the judge an SOB I think that shows she's more worried about her son than her grandson, but understood.

Mom looked very shocked. Think she's been living in a dream world like her son.

I agree. I have to wonder if she found out about his sexting and he convinced her that if they didn't have Cooper he would be more into her...especiallly given her statements at the memorial about sparing Cooper the pain of school lunchrooms. :waitasec:

oh I think you are definitely onto him!!

He would most likely say:

"all you care about is Cooper...you have no time for me...etc etc. I miss the old days when it was just you and me..."

So did Cooper bang up the back of his own head and scratch his own face struggling against being strapped in tight???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched HLN today and heard it was after Cooper was taken out of the car he was dragged along the pavement/asphalt which made the injuries to the back of his head. I can't verify this is what really happened as I just heard it. They also said the face scratches were caused by Conner. Unbelievable!

Just in case the defense has law clerks scouting different forums...

Shout out to Maddox Kilgore!

This is the 'slam dunk' case that Casey Anthony's wasn't.

Casey Anthony was a slam dunk case. People are just stupid.

She was acquitted because:
1) she was a woman
2) some considered her young and attractive

If she were an overweight slob of a man she would be in prison for the rest of her life too, like she deserves.

oh I think you are definitely onto him!!

He would most likely say:

"all you care about is Cooper...you have no time for me...etc etc. I miss the old days when it was just you and me..."

At this point, I don't think I can give Leanna that much credit. I'm waiting on LE to arrest her and am of the opinion that they should have done so before now.

MOO

Psychopaths are good at fooling people, though...

Sharon Rocha initially vigorously defended Scott Peterson.

I can honestly say, they don't fool me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder how these sexter's are feeling now? Bet he never sent a pic of his face. ICK Why do females do this? I don't believe his sexting had anything to do with him killing Cooper, sexting was side issue. JMO

I have been on this man like white on rice since day one because I felt he intentionally did this to his adorable little son. I was so relieved today when the Judge said this could wind up being a death penalty case.

Yet I had a different reaction to the sexting today than I thought I would have.

Instead of it convincing me he is guilty as the sin he committed it actually has puzzled me somewhat.

And the detective did make a point to say that Harris seemed well versed in the law and its terminology. We also know he looked at different sites pertaining to the criminal justice system.

So while I cant even stand to look at him.... I don't think he is a stupid man by any means. So why would he do all of the sexting and sending a photo of his erect penis on the very day that Cooper died?

He had to know that his computers, both home and work, and cell phone would be taken. Even one that doesn't even keep up with cases closely knows that just by watching normal tv shows.

If he had preplanned all of this out it seems like to me he would have made sure he was either busy doing HD work all day, texting someone and mentioning Cooper in a positive way or emailing someone at the church. That way it would appear like he was a good guy just going about his day at work.

So instead of it convincing me it was premeditated .....for the very first time ...that part just didn't add up with the preplanning. In fact it has left me very puzzled.

IMO

So let me get this straight.. RH was:
1. So worried about Cooper dying in a hot car that he "researches" it on the internet.
2. So worried about having an accident that he kisses Cooper every time he straps him into his car seat in case he dies.
3. Yet, didn't care enough to buy the CORRECT SIZE car seat for the child he's so worried about??

Father of the flippin' year, that one.. :facepalm:

I've got to admit~~I text my kids daily telling them I love them. Primarily because if something happens (thinking me first) I want them to k ow I love them. I find comfort that the last words my patents said to me was"I love you"~~
that said I've never focused on never seek g them again as much as these two

Chris Wilkerson, friend of Harris, speaking to JVM right now. Says he's shocked. He met Cooper once; never met Leanna. Sounds like he's fighting back tears.

This is one of the guys he created the web business with right? He never met his wife? wow. JMO

At this point, I don't think I can give Leanna that much credit. I'm waiting on LE to arrest her and am of the opinion that they should have done so before now.

MOO

She might want to fight with attorney and then offer testimony in return for best deal lawyer can broker. But she and hubby have had several slip ups that make them look very guilty. Be interesting to see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd