GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone read in the CNN story that he got an email from the daycare that day. Surely that would have jogged his memory

I just got home from work and there is no way I will be able to catch up. I tried to keep up with the other thread today but couldn't.

Is there a place I can watch the hearing other than wild about trials? The sound and video don't match. Thanks in advance.

Here are the videos from youtube by CroakerQueen. Part one is not working right this minute but keep trying.

Justin Ross Harris - Probable Cause Hearing - Part 1** - YouTube
Justin Ross Harris - Probable Cause Hearing - Part 2** - YouTube
Justin Ross Harris - Probable Cause Hearing - Part 3 - YouTube

Was it just me or did the young attorney sitting next to him during his crocodile tears...really seem repulsed by him?

That's the impression I got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if the wife was beginning to suspect he was planning this but did not actively plan with him, but also did nothing in the way of seeking help. I can't really get a feel for her possible involvement.

Also...admitting to daily sexting may be necessary in an attempt to try to show that he was doing what he always did that day, sick as it is. Penalty would be far less than premeditated murder. I think that some jurors will need to be absolutely convinced that this was done purposely. It can't be left to a number of weird/odd actions on that one day, Imo. The internet search is enough for me, but won't be for everyone. And as we know, circumstantial cases don't always convince juries. Curious about any other evidence of premed they may have. Jmo

No, the sexting all day and taking junk pics means he wasn't a good employee.

You are missing my point though.:) It is obvious that HD did not know about him sexting so therefore that would not be included why he did not get the promotion.

If they knew about it they would have fired him, period. IMO

They probably became aware of it today along with everyone else.

IMO

Could be but it still doesn't make logical sense to me.

And him being in law enforcement makes it all the more puzzling.

This is really going to hurt him with the jury whether it had anything to do with Cooper's death or not.

IMO

But he really wasn't LE. I'm a certified dispatcher but I am not LE. We tell them where to go, :innocent:and assist with locating info, but that is it! We don't arrest, investigate, etc.

You are missing my point though.:) It is obvious that HD did not know about him sexting so therefore that would not be included why he did not get the promotion.

IMO

I'm sure they were aware he was not very productive, regardless of what he was doing in place of actually working.
He's probably annoying as ____ anyway. He sounds like a real know it all. On his reddit posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But he really wasn't LE. I'm a certified dispatcher but I am not LE. We tell them where to go, :innocent:and assist with locating info, but that is it! We don't arrest, investigate, etc.

In his mind, I bet he thinks he was LE. He has such an inflated view of himself.

IMO

I guarantee you they knew his work ethic and production level did not match up to others. They didn't know exactly why, but they knew.

If Leanna went to the daycare at 4:51 to pick up Cooper, (when she said "Ross must have left him in the car"), wouldn't the daycare people have told her that Cooper had died?

He left work at 4:16, it takes about 10 minutes (probably less) to get to Akers Mill.

What time was this 6 minute phone call from Ross to the daycare? It had to be after 4:51 right?

Just re-watching the hearing from today and this is bugging me.

Bugging me too but we don't know what he said on the phone either. Very intriguing since he kept denying having reached anyone when talking to LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maryjane99