GBC Trial General Discussion Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps TM had forwarded the emails to Allison, she showed It to GBC, they fought, he killed her, then had to get rid of the phone knowing what was on it...

It didn't need to be TM. It could have been another mistress. Keep her out of the limelight so to speak. What if Allison was late to the hairdresser's hecause she followed him and saw him grab a quick pash or something? She certainly com fronted him about TM when she found out about her.

Perhaps TM had forwarded the emails to Allison, she showed It to GBC, they fought, he killed her, then had to get rid of the phone knowing what was on it...

There would be a record of this email,surely? Then again Allison (apparently) had access to GBC phone so she only needed to send it to GBC 'after hours' for Allison to discover it?

Does anyone remember if Alison ever mentioned in her diary about GBC giving her his phone each night?

Not sure if this question has been answered. Has it been verified that as one of Allison's "conditions" he gave her the phone every night? Or are we relying on his word only for that? GBC has had two years to come up with an explanation for why his phone was put on the charger. I find it hard to believe Allison would have been so naive as to think he wouldn't delete calls he had taken during the day (he himself has told us this is exactly what he did) or that he didn't have another secret phone.

The above wiki link is about game wardens in USA. I wonder if they operate along the same as this in Africa....

Game wardens, also known as troopers or wildlife troopers, or conservation officers, have broad duties within the law enforcement spectrum, such as ensuring that licensing requirements are met by hunters, fishermen, and trappers. Detailed investigations are common in order to solve wildlife crimes. Officers in some areas may be responsible for conducting investigations of hunting related homicides and boating accidents. Officers also make arrests of individuals driving or boating under the influence of alcohol or other drugs. Officers use DNA, ballistic, fingerprint, and any other comparative evidence to prosecute criminals that illegally kill wildlife or commit other crimes. Officers can also assist with wildlife management duties such as trapping, hunting in a helicopter or in fixed-wing airplane surveys

I don't mean this to be disrespectful to Allisons memory but when I first heard that GBC had said that sentence with the word '' dastardly' I literally laughed out loud.
Who on earth thinks to use a word like that, at a time like this ?! :floorlaugh:

I may be a bit behind or have missed something...wondering if anyone can shed light on my wondering if anything at all had been discussed in the trial regarding police closing the roundabout at kenmore that night? Seemed like so much went into that exercise, that it surely must have been important???

I don't mean this to be disrespectful to Allisons memory but when I first heard that GBC had said that sentence with the word '' dastardly' I literally laughed out loud.
Who on earth thinks to use a word like that, at a time like this ?! :floorlaugh:

Someone who has had 2 years to think about it?

He's been spending a lot of time with his barrister/lawyer...lol.

Perhaps someone who has had time to think about the nature of the deed?

Dictionary definitions include: wicked and cruel; cowardly and malicious; mean and cowardly

It certainly is an unusual word to use. But then again, so is "manifested" and it was used twice in close succession during the trial ...

I'm going to reveal my ignorance here and say that when I read that, I thought he really wanted to say 'bastardly' but dastardly was a nicer version. You know, how like people will use words like 'flipping' or 'freaking' instead of the other word that starts with f.

Perhaps someone who has had time to think about the nature of the deed?

Dictionary definitions include: wicked and cruel; cowardly and malicious; mean and cowardly

It certainly is an unusual word to use. But then again, so is "manifested" and it was used twice in close succession during the trial ...

See the word manifested doesn't stand out to me as strange. It's not a word I would use but it is a fairly commonly used word.

I don't think in all my life I have heard anyone, other than GBC, use the word dastardly. ( other than Dastardly Dan :blushing:)

Reminds me of Dick Dastardly and Muttley :blushing:

My thoughts are that the initial "story" was going to be that she went for a walk and was taken by a random stranger. One of the children said in their interview that she took her phone with her when she went for a walk. I think it was a rushed decision by the perpetrator, but this may have been the reasoning behind the phone needing to disappear.

Would the children know that. If Mummy went walking early before they got up would that be something that the children would be aware of.

I may be a bit behind or have missed something...wondering if anyone can shed light on my wondering if anything at all had been discussed in the trial regarding police closing the roundabout at kenmore that night? Seemed like so much went into that exercise, that it surely must have been important???

They would have been investigating a hunch. Checking if they could find some parts of the jig saw. They obviously didn't get anything to gel so it isn't something that was helpful!! JMO

Sorry if this has been mentioned earlier but..I am wondering about the Captiva, the position it was parked and the lay of the land. If it was indeed reversed parked to 1/ enable loading a body from the rear of the house without detection and 2/ to be able to roll the car (roll start, without starting the engine) down the driveway and further down the road to avoid alerting neighbors or those inside the house. To me it looks like the house is positioned on a uphill driveway. Can anyone confirm this and how far away from the house could the car roll before roll starting the engine? TY

Sorry if this has been mentioned earlier but..I am wondering about the Captiva, the position it was parked and the lay of the land. If it was indeed reversed parked to 1/ enable loading a body from the rear of the house without detection and 2/ to be able to roll the car (roll start, without starting the engine) down the driveway and further down the road to avoid alerting neighbors or those inside the house. To me it looks like the house is positioned is on a uphill driveway. Can anyone confirm this and how far away from the house could the car roll before roll starting the engine? TY

I agree on both points.

Not sure if this question has been answered. Has it been verified that as one of Allison's "conditions" he gave her the phone every night? Or are we relying on his word only for that? GBC has had two years to come up with an explanation for why his phone was put on the charger. I find it hard to believe Allison would have been so naive as to think he wouldn't delete calls he had taken during the day (he himself has told us this is exactly what he did) or that he didn't have another secret phone.

I do not, for one minute believe that he gave his mobile phone to his wife every night. Supposedly For inspection.
But I do believe the notion (of Allison checking his phone, haha!) created a semi legitimate excuse as to how his phone got itself to the charger at night.
Aside: I wonder who is writing his script?
I firmly believe that someone here is speaking LIES.
And I believe that to date the accused has been proven to be speaking lies. Many Lies.
Many Lies for many years.
The miracle was that Allison Dickie Baden Clay managed to stay alive through all manner of deceit for so long.
She must have been pretty resilient. She must have pretty tough. She must have been pretty positive.
She must have been pretty special. She must have been Allison Dickie Baden Clay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth