Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

When Mason came on, I ran screaming from the room...just don't want to listen to his lies and blather. I personally think The Evil One's finances are not in the best of shape and he was hoping for some sympathy donations; gotta keep Herself in gift cards, doncha know? There are some seriously gullible people out there.

Will this Gravy Train of Evil ever derail??? HALP.

What is she going to do when CM kicks the bucket? He is probably the only one on the planet that can stand her.

That thought crossed my mind this morning. That and hiowduring her bk depo she refused to say who gave her a phone. Hmmm who could that be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope this interview hurts her in bk court. Mason told the world tgat she is employed. She told coyrt she is not.hmmmm

Can you imagine how many viewers CNN would have attracted if they entitled their coverage "Justice Denied: The Caylee Anthony Story"...instead of

[h=3]Casey Anthony: Her life today - CNN.com[/h]
When are they going to get it?

Yes! You are so right! I know how bad Thursday was for me - still a HUGE sock in the gut, I actually have a physical reaction anytime something goes her way - I will never understand how anyone that knows anything about this case is able to look past what she did and do a story or promote something that might benefit her. I could care or less what their reasons are, a shot at the big story, ratings, or whatever, I don't care... And knowing they would be just THRILLED to pay her a bunch of money and were practically drooling over her Thursday was the hardest blow :puke::puke::puke:... I don't know why, but I still take this so personally, and, regardless of it JUST being another story or paycheck to them, I don't know how they can just forget. And there's about 6,000 comments on Jean Casarez's story alone telling them how angry we still are and that we don't want to hear about her or from her, ever! ..... I guess its a double edged sword - they're getting their story, regardless, and in spite, of how we feel... I wonder what they say to themselves though when they are alone, do they think about what happened to Caylee, and what fca got away with? It's a rhetorical question really, I know the answer... I'm just processing what it all means. And unfortunately, right now it really sucks because I feel like we're fighting a losing battle...:boohoo: However, it's not the first time with this case, and sho won't be the last... I ranted to anyone who would listen yesterday over at CNN and HLN - they probably just hit delete after the 3rd sentence - I'm sure by now y'all have figured out that I'm pretty long winded...:ziplip: So, I'll hush up now, finish my pity party and move on...... But, I'm still mad at those people. :wink: And I still can't let go of Caylee, and what that :censored: did to her!

All jmo.

I hope this interview hurts her in bk court. Mason told the world tgat she is employed. She told coyrt she is not.hmmmm
Me too! That's one of the biggest questions I was left with Thursday??? I have know idea what that could mean, but I'm not getting my hopes up because how many times have we thought she was busted and it just gets overlooked? Like nobody cares that she's breaking the law, over and over again... Maybe one day I'll wake up and it will be the day she gets what's coming to her!

All jmo.

dont worry she is probably stringing beads hoping for etsy sales...and getting nothing. Or selling photos on etsy...something like that. She is a loser and always will be a loser. That is fact based on what she has done since the verdict. Absolutely, Nothing. What A Waste...as we used to say.:jail:

I mean this with all the sincerity I can muster: WHO CARE ABOUT THIS (modsnip) chick? She was a (modsnip) before the trial, a (modsnip) after the trial and is still a (modsnip) today. I could not care less about anything she has to say, much in the same way I would dismiss any other (modsnip) that happened to cross my life. Not worth a minute of my time. Good luck to you, bad luck to you, i really don't care. Go away.

The thing that still raises my blood pressure, if I ever am reminded of it, are these freaking lawyers who lied to get reasonable doubt. There is NOTHING they can say that is remotely interesting about this (modsnip) chick.

I am probably one of the few who appreciates the value of defense lawyers tirelessly working to be sure the government can prove its cases on behalf of our constitution. But these guys lied to do it, did NOTHING in service to our judicial system, and think they are celebrities to this day.

Go away, get off my TV, I have moved on to other freak shows - yours was over a long time ago.

I totally agree with what you have to say. I just wish I could move on.

It has always bugged me that no one (grandparents) ever sat on Caylee's side in court room. Why not one on each side or one side one day one side the other day. It is just these little things that I can never get over. That poor baby just never had a chance.

Sorry for all my previous typo's. I have had eye surgery and I think I made a typo in every recent post and probably will in this one also.

Could you give me a link to those comments? They are usually the best part of the story....

ETA- OK I found them!

Richard Gabriel is making his rounds promoting his book, ..Ugh.

http://www.smgov.net/Main/News_Tab/...ittal_at_the_Santa_Monica_Public_Library.aspx

Excerpt:
PRESS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Date: June 26, 2014

Phone: (310) 458-8630
Email: denise.nunez@smgov.net

Santa Monica, California – Santa Monica Public Library welcomes author Richard Gabriel for a discussion on his new book Acquittal: An Insider Reveals the Stories and Strategies Behind Today’s Most Infamous Verdicts on Wednesday, July 9, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. in the Main Library’s Martin Luther King, Jr. Auditorium, 601 Santa Monica Blvd.

----------------------------------------------

Here's the kicker, CNN had RG on yesterday and he just went on and on about how the jury got it right and how smart they were, etc... He said their strategy was to select a jury that was able to see all the small details and piece a complicated story together, etc. They selected jurors who were capable of setting emotion aside and make their decision based on facts... blah, blah, blah.... Good lord, what a load of rubbish! Their strategy was EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE - and boy did they find their 12 (with alternates to spare)... But, there was no one to stop him from saying all this stiff, he had no opposition from the anchor (don't know who she is), she just let him blab away. CNN really wants everyone to forget, and are doing their best to soften fca's image up, imo. And I can really see how someone, who doesn't know much about the case, could easily be influenced by this "casey is innocent" campaign that they're all on, and maybe even feel sorry for her. What this case could really use right now is some media coverage opposing these people, reminding everyone what happened and what fca's REALLY up to right now! With all the attention surrounding the Cooper Harris case, now would be the time... To quote wolf mom, "Silence is Acceptance." It seems the further we get away from the crime/acquittal the more silent it becomes, too many have resigned themselves to the injustice Caylee received and just went away...... Casey has time on her side, and she, and her people, are out there talking, influencing, manipulating, etc. They're taking full advantage of the silence... They, along with CNN, defense attorneys/legal analysts, etc, are using the "honor our judicial system" angle to make anyone who disagrees with the verdict appear to be Un-American, a bunch of no good haters. IMO, they're attempting to bully "Americans" into silence so fca can make some blood money...

I can't find a link for yesterday's report with RG - it was on CNN Newsroom Saturday (ran just before 5p)... They began by showing Jean Casarez's report from Thursday and then the rest of the segment was RG rambling about how awesome they all are, and how awesome his book is...
:devil:

ETA... Doesn't look like those 6, 000 comments made on JC's article or all the emails, etc, sent to CNN telling them how we feel about the matter made a darn bit of a difference to them. How did they respond? ... By just doing it some more...
:gaah:
All jmo.

Does anyone else think she is working for CM? What is in it for him? The time for a tell all book has passed. JMO

I cannot image why people are still hating on Casey Anthony. The trial is over - done. I worry about the mindset that cannot accept that.

To my way of thinking, laughing boy Ashton blew it with his experimental tests, not to mention his laughs, especially the last one. Well, he didn't laugh last in that case, but he did reach his goal. Sad.

I do not understand, truly, why people keep posting on and on and on. I say go your way and sin no more. I'm not God and neither is anyone else who would wish her the worst.

My opinion only, and it IS my opinion

My sorrow is for Caylee. I don't give a rat's patootie about her mother! JMO

I cannot image why people are still hating on Casey Anthony. The trial is over - done. I worry about the mindset that cannot accept that.

To my way of thinking, laughing boy Ashton blew it with his experimental tests, not to mention his laughs, especially the last one. Well, he didn't laugh last in that case, but he did reach his goal. Sad.

I do not understand, truly, why people keep posting on and on and on. I say go your way and sin no more. I'm not God and neither is anyone else who would wish her the worst.

My opinion only, and it IS my opinion
BBM

She's in the middle of a case right now, and a trial coming up. Actually she has more than one case she'll be going to trial on... And I personally think it's sad that so many factored Ashton's laugh into the verdict, or list it as a reason for why he "lost" the case... or blew it. A laugh should never have anything to do with whether or not a murdered baby is denied justice and a murderer walks free!

All jmo.

The boycot facebook page has some new info. There is a new book by an author originally hired to be a ghost writer. The day he decided he couldn't do it and left, they filed for bk the next day. He was working with her from het release.

The boycot facebook page has some new info. There is a new book by an author originally hired to be a ghost writer. The day he decided he couldn't do it and left, they filed for bk the next day. He was working with her from het release.

He's probably only used to writing non-fiction.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back