Small Details that are interesting in the Cooper Harris case, #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he even text her and ask when are you gonna pick up my little buddy?
He had plans to see a movie.
My response would be why does it matter?
It will be interesting to see if he often asked her when she was going to pick Cooper up.

For some reason this reminds me of a case where a man makes a phone call to the woman in the hotel room next door and leaves a message that says "wake up sleepy head!"
when he had killed her the night before.

Like JRH was trying too hard to make it look like he didn't know at that time Cooper was already dead.
moo

Why would he even text her and ask when are you gonna pick up my little buddy?
He had plans to see a movie.
My response would be why does it matter?
It will be interesting to see if he often asked her when she was going to pick Cooper up.

For some reason this reminds me of a case where a man makes a phone call to the woman in the hotel room next door and leaves a message that says "wake up sleepy head!"
when he had killed her the night before.

Like JRH was trying too hard to make it look like he didn't know at that time Cooper was already dead.
moo
OOOOoooo, you might be on to something! Establishing an alibi, just like Jodi Arias calling Travis's phone on the way to Ryan's(?) house after she had just killed him!!!

It looks like his back windows are tinted fairly dark.

In some photos it looks dark, but in other photos I can easily see thru the window.

During testimony, Det. Stoddard stated that the tint on the back windows is factory tint. IME, factory tint isn't very dark.

I have factory tinting on my back windows. I can see thru them fairly well - especially on a sunny day.

It IS strange for him to text his wife about what time she was picking him up...what did it matter? He was not picking him up, he had plans. That seems very much like an "alibi" type call, as if to say, "see how much I think about my baby" when in truth it is one more time when it should have clicked that Cooper was never dropped off in the first place.

I'm rewatching the probable cause hearing videos, and one thing that stood out to me is that RH works in a different building than his two buddies that he went to lunch with on the 18th.
This stood out to me, because rather than meeting them at Publix for lunch, RH had AH pick him up & drop him off.

Although the corporate building isn't that far away from the Treehouse building, it seems to me that it would have saved time to meet up at Publix rather than carpooling, especially with all the lunch-time errands they went on after they ate.

To me, this is another example of RH knowing his baby was in the car. IMO, he didn't want to drive his own car to lunch with baby Cooper dead in the back seat, so he asked AH to pick him up, even though they worked in different buildings.

wow great catch.....it's going to be interesting to find out who initiated the idea about lunching together.....

It IS strange for him to text his wife about what time she was picking him up...what did it matter? He was not picking him up, he had plans. That seems very much like an "alibi" type call, as if to say, "see how much I think about my baby" when in truth it is one more time when it should have clicked that Cooper was never dropped off in the first place.

I think the same thing. She was picking the child up, not him. He had other plans.
What difference did it make to him when she was going to pick him up?
I also think he was setting up an alibi, pretending he didn't remember he didn't drop the child off.

Probably it's happened before!!!

that's what I think --- I think that little buddy was also the subject of dueling computer searches and domestic quarrels --- poppa said it was ok for xx number of minutes and mother said NO he could be dead in *advertiser censored* number minutes ((just a guess))

parenting issues are best way to start a fight -- each side believing he/she is right.....

this is the most ''innocuous'' explanation for the searches but truthfully the passing of CH makes the computer searches look bad bad bad

one small detail

why I am I being punished?
I am being charged with a felony - I'll lose my job

JRH upon meeting his wife LH - reunion police station

Sorry to have missed the name of Ross' and buddies' website development company,
what was it -- Ninth Hour _____ ??????
Did they have a url with that name?

(Sorry, I have no google-fu.)

didn't catch the name either.....

if he normally drove himself and hooked up with them it could be

The co-workers talked about how they normally dropped him off in the context of explaining how nothing was different about that day.

Sorry to have missed the name of Ross' and buddies' website development company,
what was it -- Ninth Hour _____ ??????
Did they have a url with that name?

(Sorry, I have no google-fu.)

Ninth Hour Development, LLC based out of Atlanta (found on the youtube video of the hearing). From googling I found their webpage was www.ninthhourdev.com but the site has been taken down. The only other thing I could find was: http://www.bizapedia.com/ga/NINTH-HOUR-DEVELOPMENT-LLC.html

one small detail

why I am I being punished?
I am being charged with a felony - I'll lose my job

JRH upon meeting his wife LH - reunion police station

and her response to "I'm being charged with a felony and will lose my job" ... "why, did you say too much?"

A sure indicator of her knowledge of his plans.

According to the dect ,The accused told his wife Cooper looked peaceful, eyes and mouth closed.
Dect in Thursdays hearing said Coopers eyes and mouth were open.

I don't use Pinterest nor do I understand it completely, so take this with a grain of salt (and correct me if I'm wrong).

I believe Pinterest has a social media aspect where others can see what you pin. I believe, like all forms of social media, that many things are done for attention on there. Like, "Look at this cute thing I pinned for my son, I'm a great mom." I don't think she even had to be fully committed to planning a party as long as she looked like she was doing mommy things on there.

Maybe the attention need isn't there as much as something like Facebook, but I'm sure some of it still goes on. People judging each other on how cool, crafty, and cute their ideas are. People just being bored and browsing and pinning.

I think, if anything, that pinning the idea (or planning the party) would just indicate that her mind may not have been fully made up regarding the death of her son, if she's in on it.

It could be some odd fantasy she shared with her husband to get rid of him without ever expecting him to go through with it. Perhaps some crazy fantasy they had like those girls that killed over slenderman, until one of them goes full psycho and takes things to the next level.

In my mind I could see her saying, "If you do plan on doing it, don't tell me when you do it because I don't want to know."

Everything is just my opinion so please don't take offense to anything.

I pin all sorts of cool stuff and lots of DIY stuff...I even have boards titled "must do" and "totally awesome" and "must have"

I've done only TWO things....and have only bought ONE on my "must have" list.

My ambition to pin is substantially greater than my ambition to do.;)

So basically I believe pinning stuff means VERY little.

All IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to the dect ,The accused told his wife Cooper looked peaceful, eyes and mouth closed.
Dect in Thursdays hearing said Coopers eyes and mouth were open.
Why was he trying to assure her how peaceful he looked?

I'm over it. She knew. No other reason to discuss that s!$@

Really who does that?
If he was shocked and it was not planned then she showed up he'd be like omg, he was stiff and his mouth was open it was horrid!
Nope. I'm done. It was planned. period
moo

Correct me if I'm remembering wrong but didn't he visit some website about "the faces of death?" And later he says to his wife,.."I was dreading what he would look like."

Was he visiting that website to view strangers faces in death to steel himself for what he was going to see, to prepare AGAIN for what he dreaded?

Think about it...he's planning this murder...thinking..."But ugh....how bad is this going to be for ME?" He's getting squeamish. So what would a tech guy who is worried about HIMSElf do? He would go to a website and see if he could handle what he was going to see.

He had already researched what his Baby was going to endure and that was gone with him...but now he was looking out for himself....is this going to be too much...for ME?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname