The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 8th July - Trial Day 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inspired by the excellent website **** My Kids Ruined, I give you:

**** GBC Has Forever Ruined For Me. Not exhaustive, * indicating my previous attachment to same, *** being the highest.

McDonalds **
Several makes of vehicle *
Personalised number plates N/A
The film Top Gun **
iPhones ***
The word gorgeous *** (I call my daughter Gorgeous Girl )
The word manifest **
Palace Barracks ***
The colour mustard *
Real estate agents *
A certain pie franchise **
Toblerone ***
Overseas vacays ***
Office romances **
Boxer shorts *

Anyone else?

Being worth more $ dead than being alive
Coffee at Mt Cootha

The pole outside Indooroopilly Shopping Centre

Why ever would GBC be taking notes now? Doesn't he realize it is all over?

I noticed GBC taking notes (i.e. not looking at screen) when photos of Allison's body under the bridge were up.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 17s

Fuller says March 19 appointment was not about the return of a major depressive illness. It was about a Pap smear. #badenclay

Fuller is showing a picture of the box of Allison's sertraline, found in the console of the Captiva. #badenclay

Good point he makes here - Why would you bother with a Pap Smear, if your intention was to kill yourself in the near future - doesn't make sense.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 29s

Fuller says it's not just that they're there, they're there in the highest proportion. Seven found in her hair. #badenclay

Fuller: They inextricably link Allison Baden-Clay to the house ... and her death to the house. #badenclay

Fuller is now talking about the Cat's Claw Creeper, found in and around the carport of the house. #badenclay

BBM

Mathematics will help you win EVERY TIME! :happydance:

My thoughts are with 3 little girls who are most likely at school and who's fate lies in strangers' decisions.

Please please let justice prevail.......please?

School Holidays - I daresay every night they will be the Dickie family who love them. :)

Inspired by the excellent website **** My Kids Ruined, I give you:

**** GBC Has Forever Ruined For Me. Not exhaustive, * indicating my previous attachment to same, *** being the highest.

McDonalds **
Several makes of vehicle *
Personalised number plates N/A
The film Top Gun **
iPhones ***
The word gorgeous *** (I call my daughter Gorgeous Girl )
The word manifest **
Palace Barracks ***
The colour mustard *
Real estate agents *
A certain pie franchise **
Toblerone ***
Overseas vacays ***
Office romances **
Boxer shorts *

Anyone else?

Being worth more $ dead than being alive
Coffee at Mt Cootha

Hyphenated Surnames

I noticed GBC taking notes (i.e. not looking at screen) when photos of Allison's body under the bridge were up.

Snails, whats GBC's body language like, if you can tell please ?

Snails, whats GBC's body language like, if you can tell please ?

I was in the Banco overflow room so I could only see him on the video. Pretty much sitting there looking straight ahead but he took A LOT of notes today, especially when crime scene photos were shown.

Thank god my sons paediatric appointment should be over by the time lunch break finishes. Mr fuller is becoming my hero! He's fantastic. All ready he has smashed the defence out of the water. Bye bye Gerard!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good point he makes here - Why would you bother with a Pap Smear, if your intention was to kill yourself in the near future - doesn't make sense.

Absolutely - Noone would have a PS if they intended to kill themselves.....

That pole had just recently been repainted to cover scratches in the paint from that crash at Indooroopilly Shopping Centre.

His body language stands out....

Copied text from Constable Ash's statement...

19. While Constable HAMMOND had a conversation with Gerard, I observed Gerard's body language when answering questions. I noticed that when Gerard was asked questions about himself he would hold his head up straight and make direct eye contact and when asked questions about his wife Allison he would look down at the floor or table and fidget with his hands. Gerard appeared very confident about him self but agitated when having to answer questions about Allison.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9048143&postcount=12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members