The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 8th July - Trial Day 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for saying that. It was my thought too that it was implied that he used that drive to dispose of the phone.

May also be another reason that he took the Captiva if he'd left her phone in that car overnight while on his tour of Mt Crosby Rd.

MOO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm sorry as it appears I have offended you.

I did google the article, as I have been pulled up before for stating facts without providing a link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No offence taken.

Kholo Creek runs in the opposite direction to where she was found so for her body to have washed upstream she would have to walk even further.

Very good point!! There goes another defence scenario, blown out of the water! (literally)

We may never find out - but I would so like to know what brought police to the home so quickly that morning. Realistically, would calling police to say your partner was half an hour or so late returning from a walk bring them to the home almost immediately? No, I wouldn't think so. I know this has been discussed at length - and is hardly relevant at this point - BUT the question of what brought the police there so quickly is one that keeps coming back to me.

I think when someone calls 000 the police are obliged to respond. What they saw made them suspicious so they called that in.

I have mentioned before that the one time I called 000 it was for an ambulance. My son had managed to put a rake through his foot.

The police arrived unasked for. I suspect because the call was about an injury that could have been an assault.

We had the police two ambos and two rescue squad vehicles out the front that day - as well as half the neighbourhood.

IMO

Yeah!! Has he been reading the forum? He hasn't missed a beat!

I confess I have wondered this a bit today! He just addressed every single thing that has been discussed here - either that, or we really ARE super sleuths and have done an amazing job getting to the crux of this case :happydance:

How do you stop something like that after you've started though, would you not be thinking they'd run away, call a relative or the police? Better finish the job?

I agree. No stopping once you had started or you would be up for attempted murder with a live witness.

That's it from me tonight, hoping to distract myself with mindless tv so I can sleep. Good luck to you all that keep going until 4am! See you in the morning!

We may never find out - but I would so like to know what brought police to the home so quickly that morning. Realistically, would calling police to say your partner was half an hour or so late returning from a walk bring them to the home almost immediately? No, I wouldn't think so. I know this has been discussed at length - and is hardly relevant at this point - BUT the question of what brought the police there so quickly is one that keeps coming back to me.

This may be among things we'll get to hear about once the trial is over & the media floodgates open.

In my opinion, I think fate could have had a hand in it...eg...patrol car may have been closeby with Constable Ash taking the call.

Police have codes for the various types of cases. For instance, a gunman on the loose takes priority,...also a missing child.

Then again, whoever took the 000 call may have been alerted to something within the call.

other fan mail.

After the verdict, of course.
Oh my, Doctor, what are you suggesting?

[Ladies (gents?) considering the old 'knickers in the mail' bit: please be aware that his chambers are located within the offices of the DPP and accordingly, his mail is screened. Trust me when I say that you do NOT want the pimply mail clerk handling your smalls.]

Ok now this is right out there, but I wonder what sort of technology the police have available in terms of instant tracking of mobile phone calls when 000 is called?? I remember being shocked years (prob. around 10 years) ago when I called 000 about a fire on a neighbour's property, and the operator already knew my exact address. Now I know that was only a landline call, but has technology moved along so far that incoming mobile calls are thrown up on a map? If so, I've already seen it suggested here that the call may not have even been made from on the road as was claimed at the time - wouldn't it be interesting if that could possibly be noted by the operator taking the emergency call? Someone claiming to be driving around looking worriedly for their missing wife, when the phone can be seen sitting stationery at the owners home?
:sleuth:

I'm not going to post anything here in case I get in trouble for inappropriate sleuthing...

But it is very easy to find contact details of various lawyers if you just do a quick google search e.g. Todd Fuller Barrister.
I wonder what would happen if the fan club/ cheer squad/ crowd of screaming hormonal groupies (just kidding, don't flame me!!) inundated Mr Fuller QC with heartfelt expressions of appreciation and other fan mail.

After the verdict, of course.
G'day Mad Doc, nice post. Thanks for contact details and all, but;
Nah! Thanks and all! Regarding the fan club bit stuff.
I am just happy to express my appreciation and admiration to and for a professional person who appears to have keen senses, and is attuned to justice. Plus the ability to see through loads of cods-wallop.
He is the voice of Allison June Dickie Baden Clay, speaking from beyond the grave.
He is spot on! He is all right! He is an Australian. And Allison got the best. Thanks mate.

Very good point!! There goes another defence scenario, blown out of the water! (literally)

Wasn't it discussed a few weeks ago that Kholo Creek is in fact tidal, so it runs both ways depending on the tide? Having said that, after today I don't think it matters which way it ran between 19 And 30 April 2012. Allison's remains were not submerged.

I have to say that we didn't have amazing expectations in this court case- we just needed someone to be Allison's voice. Someone who could portray her point of view and I have to say THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT TODD FULLER is DOING!

Sure he knows Allison didn't off herself, she was clearly able to seek help when she felt she needed assistance. There was 10 or more years of proof of that. But what Todd Fuller has suggested that it is SO much clearer than that. He has eliminated every situation because the police have been able to provide him with evidence to collaborate these facts. And so we then we examine those close to the family and those who could have motive and angst to attack Allison. GBC NBC EBC, OBW etc they had accepted that GBC was much happier in a relationship with Toni and didn't need Allison around to make him happy. They could be a big happy family without Allison.

They knew, they accepted, they encouraged, they gave their blessing and when time came for the dastardly deed they facilitated and then covered for the evil perpetrator....they spread their untruths and lies and deceptions far and wide from day 1, never missing a moment to denigrate the victim and perpetuate the myth.....

But I'm sure we're free to add our own interpretation.

This may be among things we'll get to hear about once the trial is over & the media floodgates open.

In my opinion, I think fate could have had a hand in it...eg...patrol car may have been closeby with Constable Ash taking the call.

Police have codes for the various types of cases. For instance, a gunman on the loose takes priority,...also a missing child.

Then again, whoever took the 000 call may have been alerted to something within the call.

Maybe when they make the movie we will find out.....

Has anyone else thought that GBC's whole story was so weird that even script writer's would not have thought of it???

Here you go everyone......are there such things as coincidences???? LOL

google shot.JPG

Maybe when they make the movie we will find out.....

Has anyone else thought that GBC's whole story was so weird that even script writer's would not have thought of it???

The movie...and the books...lol.

Sadly, I think a similar story to his has been told endless times...just the names have changed.

Jennifer Ramsaran case comes straight to mind. US case...trial starts in September

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Dec-2012-13-*TRIAL-9-2-14*&highlight=ramsaran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304