Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

Karma will not official come until Chaney is disbarred and/or put in prison and Casey is also in prison for bankruptcy fraud. JMO

That would make the whole thing complete, but it's nice knowing that CM has to babysit the little :censored:

You can also download Rick Namely's book on your Ipad.

Here is the Forward supposedly written by her:
"Foreword by Casey Anthony There is little doubt in my mind that Cheney Mason saved my life. Without his wisdom, strategy and dedication to my defense, the outcome would have been very different. In my own opinion, the best and smartest thing Jose’ Baez ever did was to bring Cheney Mason on board my defense team. Though Jose’ and I have had our differences, Cheney remains my attorney and continues to have my total confidence. Because I am not a lawyer, some of what is contained in this book is as much a revelation to me as it will be to you. Though I was kept advised of my defense, as any client should be by any decent attorney, I did not know every detail of the strategy of this case until I read it here. What I knew without a doubt, was that I was not guilty. I knew that the cry of “Justice for Caylee,” could not possibly have been fulfilled unless the mother who loved and cared for her every day of her life was justly acquitted of having any involvement in her death. I thank God, Cheney, and my amazing defense team for making that happen. Yes, I did some things I am not proud of. I have been justifiably punished. I have no more to say about that here and now. I do have a story of my own, and at some point I plan to tell it. Until then, this is Cheney’s story. I am honored that he asked me to write this foreword. It is the story of the great work of a legal genius who saved me from a lynch mob. I hope you read it in that spirit. Yours Very Truly, Casey Marie Anthony"

I've seen the writing on the wall since her most recent depo, she has every intention of pretending like she had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with her defense theory/strategy at the criminal trial, and that both fca and CM are planning to say jbaez basically went rogue... That's the part I'm so angry about it. It's nothing but a devious, dishonest attempt to salvage their reputation because they both know the sleezy way they went about getting that acquittal, and that the public is always going to hate them for it ...

If jbaez really went rogue and got up and gave some wild, horrific theory that shocked and appalled them then one or both would've put a stop to it right there! ChMason would've been in those judges chambers so fast and a mistrial would've been declared immediately!

She says her lawyers kept her advised of their trial strategy, but she didn't know the details...The details she's denying knowledge of - zanny and the imaginary friends, the molestation thing - weren't just little details of the case...they were the case! She's going to try to come off as some meek, childlike person that just did as her legal team told her... Yah, that's her true life story right there - save your money because that's what we're gonna hear... The topic of Caylee's death is, and always will be off limits!.... I can't stand her...

And, by saying she had no knowledge of what's in the book, she protects herself from perjury by saying it's CM's book, she had nothing to do with it...Does anyone who's reading it know if he discusses her involvement with the writing of the book? If so, how much involvement does she have? TIA

All jmo.

I've seen the writing on the wall since her recent depo, that she has every intention of pretending like she had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with her defense theory/strategy at the criminal trial, and that both fca and CM are planning to say jbaez basically went rogue... That's the part I'm so angry about it. It's nothing but a devious, dishonest attempt to salvage their reputation because they both know the sleezy way they went about getting that acquittal, and that the public is always going to hate them for it ...

If jbaez really went rogue and got up and gave some wild, horrific theory that shocked and appalled them then one or both would've put a stop to it right there! ChMason would've been in those judges chambers so fast and a mistrial would've been declared immediately!

She says her lawyers kept her advised of their trial strategy, but she didn't know the details...The details she's denying to know about - zanny and the imaginary friends, the molestation thing - weren't just little details of the case...they were the case! She's going to try to come off as some meek, childlike person that just did as her legal team told her... Yah, that's her true life story right there - save your money because that's what we're gonna hear... The topic of Caylee's death is, and always will be off limits!.... I can't stand her...

And, by saying she had no knowledge of what's in the book, she protects herself from perjury. Does anyone who's reading it know if he discusses her involvement with the writing of the book? If so, how much involvement does she have? TIA

All jmo.

Hopefully he has tapes to back up his claims.

He does from what i've heard. A lot of them are found in his book.

also, someone (I guess it was the person who runs the Boycott Casey Anthony page) was going to meet him yesterday and listen to some of the tapes.

I am guessing that this forum has replaced the sidebar forum based on the number of post that have nothing to do with Casey Anthony filing bankruptcy?

It is very much about her bankruptcy and her alleged fraud.

:praying: Hope so!

Trying to decide if I should wait to hear from everyone, especially info from the bankruptcy chapter, or if I should replace my broken Kindle and get the darn thing... My curiosity is really up now.:book:

All jmo.

That would make the whole thing complete, but it's nice knowing that CM has to babysit the little :censored:

Karma. :) She's in a prison of her own making. I think I'll go ride my ATV this evening, and think of the loss of her freedom. NOT!

from the book (which I highly recommend. I submitted a thread which is awaiting approval):

CM has two daughters (imagine that)

he hangs on to CA because he wants to recoup 600k in unpaid legal fees. he thought he could get a $1,000,000 advance for the book the ghost was writing. that was reduced to 50k, and then nothing (obviously)

there was a non-disclosure agreement but a contract which furthers the commission of a crime (BK fraud) in invalid
BBM

Thanks gramcracker! When I was reading through I missed your post... I see...so, by ChMason staying mum and not bullying and threatening this guy, he's basically admitting he's committed a crime. Haha. That's the way I see it anyway...:shush:

All jmo.

To quote wolf mom, "Silence is Acceptance." It seems the further we get away from the crime/acquittal the more silent it becomes, too many have resigned themselves to the injustice Caylee received and just went away...... Casey has time on her side, and she, and her people, are out there talking, influencing, manipulating, etc. They're taking full advantage of the silence... They, along with CNN, defense attorneys/legal analysts, etc, are using the "honor our judicial system" angle to make anyone who disagrees with the verdict appear to be Un-American, a bunch of no good haters. IMO, they're attempting to bully "Americans" into silence so fca can make some blood money...

:clap:

That is exactly what is happening. Thank you for posting this, I really wish this message was expressed more widely across the msm.

Karma. :) She's in a prison of her own making. I think I'll go ride my ATV this evening, and think of the loss of her freedom. NOT!

she's not in her own prison she's been seen out and about in florida.

she's been seen at Morton's Gourmet Market with Pat Mckenna and also at a beach in Siesta Key, Fl.

Back in October 2013, someone wrote that they saw her at a gym in Merritt Island, Fl

This is all on the Casey Anthony Boycott Information facebook page.

would not shock me if she is being shuttled between chaney mason and pat mckenna houses.

Has anyone e-mailed Nancy Grace and Jane Velez Mitchell?

I wonder if this ghost writer would come on WS radio show? *hint hint*

I've seen the writing on the wall since her recent depo, that she has every intention of pretending like she had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with her defense theory/strategy at the criminal trial, and that both fca and CM are planning to say jbaez basically went rogue... That's the part I'm so angry about it. It's nothing but a devious, dishonest attempt to salvage their reputation because they both know the sleezy way they went about getting that acquittal, and that the public is always going to hate them for it ...

She says her lawyers kept her advised of their trial strategy, but she didn't know the details...The details she's denying to know about - zanny and the imaginary friends, the molestation thing - weren't just little details of the case...they were the case! She's going to try to come off as some meek, childlike person that just did as her legal team told her... Yah, that's her true life story right there - save your money because that's what we're gonna hear... The topic of Caylee's death is, and always will be off limits!.... I can't stand her...

And, by saying she had no knowledge of what's in the book, she protects herself from perjury by saying it's CM's book, she has nothing to do with it...Does anyone who's reading it know if he discusses her involvement with the writing of the book? If so, how much involvement does she have? TIA

All jmo.
BBM

The author states he never talked to or interviewed Casey for the book, personally. He was able to question her through Cheney while she was on the phone.

I have this gut feeling they will get away with this too! It's all out there, as so much was in the past, and no one seems to care! I should say no one that could do anything. Why isn't Morgan & Morgan screaming about this? It's just so frustrating!!

the book thread hasn't appeared yet so I'll post this, which is included among his details of the first times they met: CM is of the opinion that she has a nice rack. he didn't even notice until his wife mentioned it to him and he was like wha??? so then he looked for himself and yes, indeedy, it turns out that IHO she has a nice rack

:facepalm:

Hi guys! I am sorry I haven't written more, its been a busy few days with the kids- Sea Camp for my son, beach and bay days with the girls and a NEW PUPPY! Crazy busy! I just want to say- the ebook is $5.99 - well worth the money, IMOO. If I Copied everything I wanted to share- it would be copyright infringement! Thanks to all of the others who have read and shared their thoughts. I hope this is the beginning of Casey's downfall- finally.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back