The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 10th July - Trial Day 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The girls attended a state primary school. I can assure you that children that age aren't just idly browsing on the internet at local state schools - and even if they were (something I don't believe for a minute, from experience) I don't think searching news sites would be a high priority. Confidentiality is taken very seriously in schools too - if there was even a whiff of news no teacher would be mentioning it in front of children. I'd be pretty sure that given GBC's conversation with the school principal that morning, the principal would have acted on that information and given appropriate instructions straight away.

I've had first hand experience with this sort of situation in a primary school - and our instructions were very clear about what we could and couldn't say or do, especially before there was any direct confirmation from police. It didn't stop parents gossiping and sending very premature messages of condolences on facebook etc., but all the students, and the children involved were oblivious/shielded on that first day at least.
Unless u r are teacher at that school u would not know. Parent helpers and teacher aides don't count. And I never said 'idly browsing' ; research tasks on news sites could be a POSSIBLE ISSUE.

Believe me......an 11 yr old knows more than an adult when it comes to these things.

I guess the jury must just about be going home for today, so we wait another day..

Neil Robertson's phone and computer forensic reports (re: Gerard's Iphone backup)

18/04/2012 11:59am - Recieved from 0401149013 (Allison's phone)

Having fun with your companion? Hope you're not putting any seats down in the back of snowy ???

18/04/2012 12:19am - Reply sent to 0401149013 (Allison's phone)

I'm sorry that you feel this way. You have nothing to be concerned about. Feel free to call or text me at any time. Love, G.

Can anyone recall what Gerard was up to around 12pm on the 18th April, or who he was with? It's getting difficult to filter through all the content.

Also, is there any official documents showing Gerard's text messages to Allison's phone on the 19th? The text at 6:41am is listed in the forensic report, but it doesn't mention the supposed text at 6:20am (as far as I can tell they aren't listed on the phone records?).

Just catching up. The poor sod juror who thought they would spin everyone's mind with their "amazing"info - oh the shame. How do you recover your cred with the group? #awkward
Bet the defence picked that one lol.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 45s

The associate is now swearing the bailiff in as the jury's "keeper". #badenclay

...thereby relieving him of his previous duties as the accused's "wingman".

ali
so glad you have no practical experience with the parole board , now we know our darling Ali has never been locked up:happydance:

Ah but squizzy, maybe I have been on the inside all along and not yet applied for parole. Lots of Internet access in jail you know!

Ah but squizzy, maybe I have been on the inside all along and not yet applied for parole. Lots of Internet access in jail you know!

ha ha:laughing: so thats how you know what you do.. lots of idle time in there huh?

I have to say he does nothing for me, sorry :thinking:

Warning Warning Look Away, Tootsie ....

003742-7dedf866-0667-11e4-ba4e-3b3727fd03ff.jpg

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-allison-in-2012/story-fnihsrf2-1226982264933

Originally Posted by Aunty

Because...
When I was in court yesterday , I saw a court document handed to OBW. She stared at it, raised her eyebrows, and didn't look happy. She and Mummy exchanged glances, "Not happy Jan"
Is it possible that more is to come maybe?

It could have been the bill ;)

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The juror might have printed it out, I'm not sure, just guessing.

juror brought in a document from an American jury commentator.

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/jury-begins-deliberating-baden-clay-trial/2314591/?ref=hs

Eammon Atkinson @EAtkinson7 · 3h

#BadenClay - judge has confiscated a document from the jury taken into the deliberation room.

Thanks guys for clarification.

Still annoys me that one of them was stupid enough to jeopardise the trial like this.
Not impressed at all

I love a chinple on a man but his brain is what does it for me ;)

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m
Almost five hours since the jury was sent out to begin deliberations

I found this statement from the first day of the trial.

Gerard Baden-Clay to stand trial for murder

March 20, 2013

Before a packed court room on Wednesday morning, Chief Magistrate Brendan Butler ordered Mr Baden-Clay face trial in the Supreme Court

‘‘I'm of the opinion the evidence is sufficient to put the defendant on trial on the offences charged,’’ Mr Butler said.

‘‘It will be for the jury to assess the evidence ...

As Mr Butler formally committed Mr Baden-Clay to stand trial, he asked the 42-year-old real estate agent to stand.

‘‘You are charged that on or about the 19th day of April 2012 at Brisbane in the state of Queensland you murdered Allison June Baden-Clay,’’ Mr Butler said.

‘‘You are further charged that on or about the 19th of April 2012 at Brisbane in the state of Queensland you improperly interfered with a dead human body,’’ Mr Butler said.

i dont see them on the bill? first sms is 11:17am???

Oh DOH!! I was looking at the CALLS. OK, I think my eyes need a rest. Well, then they must have been iMessages and that explains it. The 6:32am is an actual call not a text. Thanks Greg!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire