GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Internet Postings May Give Glimpse Into Life of Hot-Car Dad

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ho...ngs-may-give-glimpse-life-hot-car-dad-n152296

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]"Although I wasn't paralyzed, I had a bottle rocket explode in my ear that was shot by friend," the poster wrote. "It caused me to have vertigo/terrible balance and facial paralysis for long time, thankfully after two surgeries I have no outward issues, I'm just deaf in my right ear."[/FONT]

Internet Postings May Give Glimpse Into Life of Hot-Car Dad

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ho...ngs-may-give-glimpse-life-hot-car-dad-n152296

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]"Although I wasn't paralyzed, I had a bottle rocket explode in my ear that was shot by friend," the poster wrote. "It caused me to have vertigo/terrible balance and facial paralysis for long time, thankfully after two surgeries I have no outward issues, I'm just deaf in my right ear."[/FONT]

from your link

"Killing a person (in the sense of abortion) is selfish and malicious with the intent of only satisfying your own personal agenda. Killing an unborn child is only for the purpose of convenience."

BBM
That phrase again.

Maybe she told him she was leaving him, and in his mind that wasn't going to happen, maybe he had threatened to do something to Cooper, maybe he even said to her about leaving him in the car. So when she got to the daycare, and Cooper wasn't there, her first reaction, "he left him in the car." I'm not sticking up for her, it certainly appears she knew something, just thinking there could be something else going on.

If RH had threatened it, and she didn't want it to happen, then she would have been screaming at the nursery "he said he would do it!!!!" and surely wouldn't be siding with him now. A mother who even suspects he did it on purpose would be all over him. I'm not buying it. She is in on it and wanted it to happen. All my opinion only

from your link

"Killing a person (in the sense of abortion) is selfish and malicious with the intent of only satisfying your own personal agenda. Killing an unborn child is only for the purpose of convenience."

BBM
That phrase again.
"Killing a person is selfish and malicious with the intent of only satisfying your own personal agenda. Killing is only for the purpose of convenience."

That works. hmm

He also started a Reddit thread asking people the different ways they got dumped. He mentions being dumped by a girlfriend because she didn't believe he was doing enough with his life. He then says he can wait to become a millionaire to rub it in her face , and her families faces. I guess her family felt the same way she did.

Was this recent? If so, you could substitute "wife" for "girlfriend."

Just a few of my thoughts on this...been reading to catch up. That text JRH sent to his wife that day, "don't forget to pick up my buddy" could be a code. The use of the word "forget" when he was the one who forgot cannot be a coincidence with everything else. I believe that Ross didn't want to be the one to walk in to the daycare to pick him up when he hadn't dropped him off because he knows he isn't a very good actor. She walks in knowing that he left Cooper in the car and her brain outsmarts her and she blurts it out.

If they planned this together, which I think they did, they probably didn't imagine he would be arrested and they would be together at the funeral. She hadn't planned doing that alone and needed his help on the phone to get through it. Although he did search the internet for how to get by in prison, I bet they also searched to see how many parents get arrested for this crime and felt the odds were in their favor.

I believe that he did himself in by admitting that he finally noticed Cooper in his carseat while making a right-hand turn. This is something he had done while driving to work and while backing up. The real horror will come to the jury when they witness the 30 seconds this man sat in that car with Cooper before exiting the vehicle and walking away. Thirty seconds doesn't seem like a lot but when they actually watch that much time go by, and realize that the child is awake and alert inside with him.....that will seal his fate, imo.

Here is the link to yesterday's JVM

It includes the detectives recreation of Cooper's final moment's :(

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/09/ijvm.01.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kind of OT - regarding the statement "Ross is the male Casey Anthony" -
It gives me some gratitude to know that even though a jury found CA not guilty, she is now the standard for judging how bad a criminal is. Perhaps that is her "life sentence".

Maybe she told him she was leaving him, and in his mind that wasn't going to happen, maybe he had threatened to do something to Cooper, maybe he even said to her about leaving him in the car. So when she got to the daycare, and Cooper wasn't there, her first reaction, "he left him in the car." I'm not sticking up for her, it certainly appears she knew something, just thinking there could be something else going on.

Sorry, No way. If someone tells you they are going to kill your child you take that child and leave. You don't stick around to see if he is serious.

Sorry this is just out of the realm of the reasonable for me..

Especially since she retained a defense atty today.

Kind of OT - regarding the statement "Ross is the male Casey Anthony" -
It gives me some gratitude to know that even though a jury found CA not guilty, she is now the standard for judging how bad a criminal is. Perhaps that is her "life sentence".
She will never have a good life. Never. It is a shame she just did not come clean in the beginning. But because she lied and lied and lied and let her baby be destroyed in a swamp, It makes it all the worse. She will never ever be free from that.

Just a few of my thoughts on this...been reading to catch up. That text JRH sent to his wife that day, "don't forget to pick up my buddy" could be a code. The use of the word "forget" when he was the one who forgot cannot be a coincidence with everything else. I believe that Ross didn't want to be the one to walk in to the daycare to pick him up when he hadn't dropped him off because he knows he isn't a very good actor. She walks in knowing that he left Cooper in the car and her brain outsmarts her and she blurts it out.

If they planned this together, which I think they did, they probably didn't imagine he would be arrested and they would be together at the funeral. She hadn't planned doing that alone and needed his help on the phone to get through it. Although he did search the internet for how to get by in prison, I bet they also searched to see how many parents get arrested for this crime and felt the odds were in their favor.

I believe that he did himself in by admitting that he finally noticed Cooper in his carseat while making a right-hand turn. This is something he had done while driving to work and while backing up. The real horror will come to the jury when they witness the 30 seconds this man sat in that car with Cooper before exiting the vehicle and walking away. Thirty seconds doesn't seem like a lot but when they actually watch that much time go by, and realize that the child is awake and alert inside with him.....that will seal his fate, imo.

I believe that was sent as a decoy. Like people who murder people and call their voicemail and then leave messages asking where they are.

If he had truly forgotten Cooper, He would have remember upon sending the text.

It makes me ill.

If RH had threatened it, and she didn't want it to happen, then she would have been screaming at the nursery "he said he would do it!!!!" and surely wouldn't be siding with him now. A mother who even suspects he did it on purpose would be all over him. I'm not buying it. She is in on it and wanted it to happen. All my opinion only

The only way LH's reaction to this makes sense is if she is in on it. Her slip-up to a church friend saying that now isn't a good time for a family speaks volumes. She didn't say it wasn't a good time for more kids, it isn't a good time for a family and her family consists of one child. Now he's gone. Nothing she has done or said indicates that she is at all upset or distraught about losing her son. It is my opinion that these two were in this together.

Another tweet from Twitter friend being discussed on the public FB page is that apparently, LH wanted another child badly and talked about it all of the time, to RH, and others. Then suddenly in May when asked by fellow Church Members when they were going to have another child, LH responded that "it's not the right time for us to have a family".

This comment from her is being described as an about face and a total 360 from what she had been saying as recently as March. By May she had completely changed her perspective.

This has been reported on MSM as well, which is where he states he got this information.

In light of the cheating and LH's trip, maybe divorce was being discussed or a separation?

Maybe Ross did not want to pay child support? :moo:

Sorry, No way. If someone tells you they are going to kill your child you take that child and leave. You don't stick around to see if he is serious.

Sorry this is just out of the realm of the reasonable for me..

Especially since she retained a defense atty today.

You wouldn't, I wouldn't, but there are people that stay with a spouse that threatens, I couldn't tell you why, but they do. Maybe they think the person won't follow through with the threat? There are many that stay with a spouse for various reasons.

Valium would not make someone emotionless.

All the Benzodiazepines (Valium, Xanax, Ativan) can actually cause the user to become disinhibited. As an example even though the drugs are commonly used for animals with thunder storm anxieties etc...you have to be careful and use good judgement as it can also cause aggression in dogs that are prone to that.

If a dog were to feel threatened or annoyed they may act out violently because suddenly they are relaxed and don't feel the usual sense of inhibition (sort of like what alcohol does to some people). It has the same effect on a percentage of humans that take it. If anyone remembers the chimp that ate the lady's face off? He was given xanax by his owner before that incident.

Point is it does not wipe out all emotion especially when people are alert and active and not falling asleep.

I'm not trying to belittle you... but you know drugs can have very opposite effects in dogs and people.

My point is, just because one person reacts a certain way to a drug isn't indicative of how another person will react. Benadryl will totally knock out my wife and youngest child. It'll help a reaction in me, but no drowsiness. My oldest child... it's like cocaine. She bouncing off the wall. And she can't can't eat things with red40 in it. I can't even describe how cracked out it makes her. She's only 4 and when we asked her why she does what she does when she has it... she describes it has, "I can't choose my mind, Daddy." Meaning she can tell right from wrong, but she literally can't stop herself from doing what she knows is wrong.

Everyone reacts different.

I believe that was sent as a decoy. Like people who murder people and call their voicemail and then leave messages asking where they are.

If he had truly forgotten Cooper, He would have remember upon sending the text.

It makes me ill.

This is true, but after watching the Mazzaglia trial and seeing all the codes evil people use to communicate, this text has me thinking. He had planned on going to the movies and his wife was to go to the daycare. If this was a planned murder there might have been two different texts that could be sent. "Don't Forget to pick up my buddie" could mean that he went through with 'forgetting him in the car". "Please remember to pick up my buddy" could mean that he dropped him at the daycare and was really waiting for her to pick him up. If we are believing that these two planned this murder out, we must also believe that there was some kind of communication going on that day between them that would not be obvious to anyone. Just a thought.

Clearly you are right, if he had honestly forgotten to drop off his son at daycare, typing the words, 'don't forget my buddy' would have triggered some realization that he had forgotten. Doesn't make sense.

Sometimes the devil you know is better than the devil you don't. Not the way I live but I know people that do.

I believe the text was said to be... What time are you picking up my buddy? And she never responded.

You wouldn't, I wouldn't, but there are people that stay with a spouse that threatens, I couldn't tell you why, but they do. Maybe they think the person won't follow through with the threat? There are many that stay with a spouse for various reasons.

Agreed. We know nothing about her, nothing about her personality, or mental health status. I believe that she is likely a dependent personality. She may have seen him as her whole world. She may have been terrified of getting a divorce for emotional reasons and she may have wanted to keep up appearances in her church as a happily married woman. They seem to have conservative views and I believe that divorce would not have been an option for her, or at least she would have done anything and everything to avoid it. She was flat and emotionless when announced how many women and teens :puke: that he had been carrying on with explicitly.

She had no reaction and seemed nonplussed because she already knew and knows what he does behind her back. This has been her life and I bet her marriage was miserable for her and that she spent a lot of time keeping up appearances. Not excusing anything, Just my :moo:

We cannot assume that LH would have reacted to her husband and his antics or dark predilections like anyone of us, or even normally, because we know nothing about her and we are all different. I have known people in my life that literally follow their spouse RANK AND FILE and have zero backbone, even when it comes to their relationships and the welfare of their children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood