The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 10th July - Trial Day 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was being silly, I thought you were a gambling man. :blush:

Anyway, carry on, I'm off to get more coffee........... :blush:

bit of a gambler but not with this stuff , anything can happen here I feel moo

Does anyone know how much time there will be from the time the jury advises they have a verdict until the time court resumes and it is read out? Pondering whether I'll have enough time to jump in a cab and get from Milton to the Court House to see it unfold...

Ebony Cavallaro ‏@ebonycavallaro 2m

So far the biggest excitement at court has been fire alarm testing #badenclay

If 2+2 does equal 4, what is it with this family??? Gered trying to pass a note to the jury via bailiff (allegedly) and Olivia approaching a jury member (allegedly). It's just such a flagrant refusal to comply with legal requirements that are meant to apply to all and sundry - not everyone except baden clays ��

This is what's endeared them to so many...

Ebony Cavallaro ‏@ebonycavallaro 2m

So far the biggest excitement at court has been fire alarm testing #badenclay

thank God its not another bomb threat

Sky News Australia ‏@SkyNewsAust 2h

Jury in trial of Gerard #badenclay to continue deliberations this morning & could sit late into the day if a decision is close

Does anyone know how much time there will be from the time the jury advises they have a verdict until the time court resumes and it is read out? Pondering whether I'll have enough time to jump in a cab and get from Milton to the Court House to see it unfold...

usually the jury lets the bailiff know they have a verdict, then all legal representatives get called back to court. Word tends to spread very quick around the court and legal precincts, probably the first we will know is when the media alert us that a verdict has been reached. Milton isn't very far, do you want to be in the courtroom to hear the verdict delivered or just be in the CBD?

It's going to get a little crazy in here again soon, so while it's quiet I just wanted to say how I have enjoyed this "journey" with you all.
Unfortunately I am not currently at home in Brisbane otherwise I would have loved to come and put some faces to your names. It would be a hoot and I hope that those who do meet have a good time meeting each other.
Anyway, I have a feeling we may have a verdict today close to 5. I have absolutely no idea of course but that's what my bet would be.
I'm going to miss this forum.
I am now also stuck on a Canadian mystery, it's such a strange one about 2 grandparents and their 5 year old is missing with them after an estate sale. Not posting over there but following with interest.

its been a long journey curious :)

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

Waiting outside Court 11 until there's a verdict, updates through the day #badenclay

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 1m

Waiting outside Court 11 until there's a verdict, updates through the day #badenclay

Ebony Cavallaro ‏@ebonycavallaro 11m

Around 2 dozen punters milling around court 11 waiting for any #badenclay development this morning. @9NewsBrisbane

I wonder if Gerry bought a clean pair of prison issued jocks and a box of tissues with him in the prison van?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson